Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
FoF's.....FANS OF FALLOUT!
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

FoF's.....FANS OF FALLOUT!
ninJAS
It's Commander Tresdin to you.

PokéDollars: ₪1,014.12
Veterans
02-28-2012, 11:53 AM
Ok so I was originally going to make this thread about all the games that Bethesda has made but since Oscar started a Elder Scrolls thread then I decided to make it over my 2nd favorite series by Bethesda which is FALLOUT!

Post whatever you like on here as long as it pertains to the games including but not limited to:

Hints
Tips
Tricks
Guides
Item Locations
Character Setups
Storyline (may want to put these in spoilers so you don't ruin parts of the game for someone else.)
Followers
NPC's
And much much more!

So feel free to say whatever it is you want to say about the series!

I'll start this off by saying that I seriously love these games!! I first fell in love with them when I played my cousin's Fallout 3 and can't wait for the next one to come out! ^_^

I really loved the addition of being able to look down your sights in new Vegas but I believe I liked the story line better in FO3.

I have 2 favorite companions and they are......BOONE AND VERONICA!

(I have a feeling that Non Seq will be on this thread shortly....)

[Image: 29pt9mp.jpg]

Thanks to Rouge007 for my lovely Tresdin Avatar and Signature ^^

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fallout 4 Solgaleo 28 2,113 04-10-2016, 09:45 PM
Last Post by Solgaleo
  Square Enix Fans Unite! Thireven 14 927 03-28-2012, 06:20 AM
Last Post by Rhapsody