Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Golem (Arceus AR 19)
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Golem (Arceus AR 19)
Zueq
Ba-Zueq-A~♫♩♬

PokéDollars: ₪6,865.44
Founder and Administrator
02-18-2012, 10:23 AM
Spoiler:
[Image: 211jf9y.jpg]

1. What would you rate this card? (1 to 10, 10 being the best.)
2. Would you use this card in a deck? If yes or no, why?

If any other comments about the card, feel free to post about it here.
Oscar Wilde
Has Dragon Aids

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
02-18-2012, 05:52 PM (This post was last modified: 02-18-2012, 05:56 PM by Oscar Wilde.)
Maybe a 5/10? Tumble down seems cool, but that retreat cost makes me shudder. That combined with the cost of actually having a powerful attack takes like 4 fight energies, seems like waaaaay to high of a cost to be resource efficient. The Hp is pretty high though, and hypothetically it could OHKO Gothithelle.

But it's a stage two without an ability, a sky high retreat cost, and a couple mediocre moves. Tumble down should be as awesome as lost zone. (Pictured below)

Spoiler:
[Image: 96_Triumphant_Magnezone_Prime.jpg]
*Note that I am only showing this card because it has an attack similar to Tumble down, but is much more powerful and useful. I am contrasting the two moves, to show a common ground. Well actually magnezone is weak to ground but whatever. Please do not discuss this card instead of the Golem. I know that they are different cards, and the cost of using tumble down is different than lost zone

Short answer is no. I wouldn't be caught using this card.
ShaneFit
YT - Shane Dixon :P

PokéDollars: ₪26.79
Registered
02-20-2012, 12:55 AM (This post was last modified: 02-20-2012, 12:57 AM by ShaneFit.)
I would rate this card a total and epic (7) :p!!!
The next card should be a water type! LOL
Cressentmoon69
Pokémon Trainer

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
02-23-2012, 11:41 PM (This post was last modified: 02-23-2012, 11:42 PM by Cressentmoon69.)
Eh, I'm not so much for the electric-type so maybe a 4. Sorry I'm more of a Water-type person so my deck would be mostly water-type. One electric-type I'm for is Ampharos I can't explain why, but it's so CUTE!
(02-18-2012, 05:52 PM)Oscar Wilde Wrote: Maybe a 5/10? Tumble down seems cool, but that retreat cost makes me shudder. That combined with the cost of actually having a powerful attack takes like 4 fight energies, seems like waaaaay to high of a cost to be resource efficient. The Hp is pretty high though, and hypothetically it could OHKO Gothithelle.

But it's a stage two without an ability, a sky high retreat cost, and a couple mediocre moves. Tumble down should be as awesome as lost zone. (Pictured below)

Spoiler:
[Image: 96_Triumphant_Magnezone_Prime.jpg]
*Note that I am only showing this card because it has an attack similar to Tumble down, but is much more powerful and useful. I am contrasting the two moves, to show a common ground. Well actually magnezone is weak to ground but whatever. Please do not discuss this card instead of the Golem. I know that they are different cards, and the cost of using tumble down is different than lost zone

Short answer is no. I wouldn't be caught using this card.

I agree WATER-TYPE!!!
Clockwork Soldier
Giggle Protocol

PokéDollars: ₪582.39
Registered
02-24-2012, 07:38 PM
I've never liked Golem. And that retreat cost looks...pretty terrible. D:
Image is also broken. Just saiyan.

Nothing to see here
Thireven
Protector of the Earth

PokéDollars: ₪267.18
Registered
02-26-2012, 09:10 PM
1. 6/10 The retreat cost is rather high for this card. HP is good. While Tumble Down is a good move, you would have to have quite a few Fighting energies to make it do some real damage. Lunge Out is an average move, and Rock Tumble is somewhat of a good move.

2. Probably not. I would want a card with lower retreat cost and better moves.

[Image: 2d3660b699.png]
Flyleaf
bright, not just white

PokéDollars: ₪52.34
Registered
02-27-2012, 10:33 PM (This post was last modified: 02-27-2012, 10:34 PM by Flyleaf.)
(02-26-2012, 09:10 PM)Thireven Wrote: 1. 6/10 The retreat cost is rather high for this card. HP is good. While Tumble Down is a good move, you would have to have quite a few Fighting energies to make it do some real damage. Lunge Out is an average move, and Rock Tumble is somewhat of a good move.

2. Probably not. I would want a card with lower retreat cost and better moves.

^
Eeeexxactly!

But I rate it a 5/10, because I rreeaallyy don't like Fighting cards. They.....they bore me. =P
So no using it for mua!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Probopass (Arceus AR 7) Zueq 3 807 06-05-2012, 04:46 PM
Last Post by Kelz