Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon discussions, to Pokkén Tournament speculations, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Got Some Questions for Smoak? :3
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Got Some Questions for Smoak? :3
smoakdragon
$ money cat $

PokéDollars: ₪927.69
Registered
06-24-2014, 10:33 PM
Well, these look like fun, it's kinda like having someone asking on your profile, but it's just a little more public. Sooooo, without further ado, feel free to ask me anything at all! ^^

[Image: t8q1bp.png]

Credits to Ajax for my signature!
Fennekin_Fireninja653
Master Trainer

PokéDollars: ₪276.2
Registered
06-24-2014, 11:09 PM
What game are you most excited for this year ?

[Image: 2ezk66b.png]

Thank you Zueq for the Signature & Avatar Smile

[Image: fenniken_s_fiery_ambition_fenniken_pokem...6e0yza.png]

My ASB Profile

smoakdragon
$ money cat $

Registered
06-24-2014, 11:15 PM
Oh my gosh I CANNOT wait for Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire!! I'm very eager to see all f the new mega evolutions and how they perform, but I'm also hoping for the Johto starters to be involved in the games somehow. Maybe they'll be attainable once you complete the local Pokedex or something. Who knows? :3

xKiYoMiNaTiONx
Cosplayer

PokéDollars: ₪817.69
Super Moderators
06-24-2014, 11:18 PM
I don't remember if I ever asked this before, but what made you decide on smoak rather than smoke (normal)?
smoakdragon
$ money cat $

Registered
06-24-2014, 11:30 PM
You actually haven't asked me this yet Kiyo!

Anyways, it's not much of a reason behind my reasoning for choosing 'smoak', but there's a Major League Baseball player named Justin Smoak. The first time I saw him on TV, I thought his name sounded cool! XD Ever since then, whenever I've needed to create a username, I just put his last name (also a strange way of spelling 'smoke') and dragon, because I like dragons ^^, together and there ya have it!

Isaac
for Smash 4

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
06-25-2014, 12:26 AM
This thread is now called "The Smoakstack", because it sounds cool and because I said so.

I have a bit of a random question, but one that popped into my head and one I think people should try and answer. (It's the same question I asked Cyberia.)

Let's say you have a little black box. It's a small cube about 2 inches to a side, and it's made of a malleable (and slightly magical) material that can transform into almost anything - but once it's transformed into the desired form, it's stuck that way for good.

What would you do with this little black box?

I have disappeared from here. As apology, please accept this cheery picture.

[Image: 314qek6.png]
CyChill
Games Designer

Registered
06-25-2014, 01:39 AM
In the event of being able to save only one material possession what would you save?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-KqDVNowKU

Design, Create, Innovate
smoakdragon
$ money cat $

Registered
06-26-2014, 12:47 AM
~Let's say you have a little black box. It's a small cube about 2 inches to a side, and it's made of a malleable (and slightly magical) material that can transform into almost anything - but once it's transformed into the desired form, it's stuck that way for good. What would you do with this little black box?

Now when you say magical... hmmm, I think I'll just assume which magical qualities this little box posses. I would shape the box into a miniature dragon (since the box is only 4 square inches, and a life-sized dragon would be far too much to keep track of Tongue). He would be my pocket-sized, flying, reptilian companion. Big Grin And his stature wouldn't require the amount of food necessary to feed a normal dragon, no, just get him some turkey meat from the fridge and he's good to go! I don't know if the magical box can instill life... but I'll just pretend that it can. X3

~In the event of being able to save only one material possession what would you save?

Now, when you say 'material' I'm going to stretch the boundaries of the category and say that my cats would be classified as my 'material possessions' since I own them. ^^ Well, yes I do have three, but YOU CAN'T MAKE ME CHOOSE ONE :O I'LL JUST SAVE THEM ALLLL <3

Isaac
for Smash 4

Registered
06-26-2014, 01:08 AM
Quote:but I'll just pretend that it can.
I said 'magical'; I did not impose any real limits on it other than size. Life is fine.

Quote:since the box is only 4 square inches
8 cubic inches, silly.

I have disappeared from here. As apology, please accept this cheery picture.

[Image: 314qek6.png]
smoakdragon
$ money cat $

Registered
06-26-2014, 01:16 AM
.////. th-that's what I meant.. ehehehe Why can I not do simple mental math like that, but excel at AP Calculus and Statistics? I'll chalk one up for late-night hysteria. XD

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Submit Questions to Picori Hylia 2 348 05-10-2014, 03:43 PM
Last Post by Hylia