Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Got Some Questions for Smoak? :3
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Got Some Questions for Smoak? :3
StrawberryG
Pokémon Trainer

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
12-17-2014, 08:15 PM (This post was last modified: 12-17-2014, 08:16 PM by StrawberryG.)
I have some questions,

1. What are you studying at UVA?
2. What are you planning on doing for Christmas?
3. What are you planning on doing for the new year?
4. When did you first start enjoying Pokemon games/anime etc?
5. What is your favourite mega evolution?
6. Which Pokemon do you believe needs a mega evolution?
7. Why smoakdragon as your username?
8. Favourite celebrity and why?
9. Favourite tv show and why?
10. Favourite movie and why?

3DS FC: 0361-8810-9180

[Image: IUGddQ9_zpsc72bd156.png]

Thanks Bloom or my sig ^^
medicham
妖怪 (Yōkai)

PokéDollars: ₪2
Registered
07-12-2015, 03:28 AM
bumping. what do you think of the new pokesun? and how would you compare it to before the changes?

|ASB Profile|                              |Sprite Shop|                                                |RP Trainer Card|

[Image: gengarsig_zpsce68b465.jpg]
Cyanide

PokéDollars: ₪226.89
Moderators
07-12-2015, 03:45 PM
Favorite starter?

[Image: 1zoagsj.png]

✯Ho-OhLugia✯
Angels of Truth and Ideals

Registered
07-12-2015, 07:15 PM
Why are you so good at art?

Heh heh, anyway, what got you into art?

[Image: D5Ctidw.jpg]
We are ✯Ho-OhLugia✯, Twin heroes of Truth and Ideals.
Want to see great art? Any requests? Click this warp text to see it!
smoakdragon
$ money cat $

PokéDollars: ₪1,043.04
Registered
08-19-2015, 04:30 PM (This post was last modified: 08-19-2015, 04:30 PM by smoakdragon.)
Holy smoaks! I’ve got a few questions to answer!

@ninJAS
What is your all time favorite dessert?
Any question related to food is close to impossible for me, but I’d have to go with ice cream. If we’re getting specific I’ll say Ben&Jerry’s Half Baked flavor. It’s a mix of vanilla and chocolate ice cream with brownie batter and cookie dough thrown in there! Heart
What is your favorite video game series not including Pokemon?
Hmm, not including Pokemon? Probably either Spyro the Dragon or Legend of Zelda, but I haven’t actually played the entirety of either series. Blush I really love the original 3 Spyro games on the PS1, that and Crash Bandicoot were my childhood. As for Legend of Zelda, I’ve only played some of the newer games like Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword. I do however love the concept of the game and all the details and intricate quests/puzzles you have to go on and solve. Smile
What is your favorite music group/band?
That’s also a though question… I like pretty much any genre of music and will happily listen to anything somebody plays. Some groups that I really like include Maroon 5, Imagine Dragons, The Beatles, Fall Out Boy, but I think Shinedown is my favorite. I have yet to come across a song of theirs that I don’t like! I’m actually listening to their newest song “Black Cadillac” right now. :3
How are you liking Virginia so far?
I LOVE IT! In my first year I did come across problems that every freshman experiences, but our spring season was such a great experience! I can’t wait for next spring already! (Also we should be playing at Tech this year ;D)
Are those dumplings really as good as you say they are or are you just trying to make me jealous? >.>
Yes they’re so good holy sweet jalapeño walrus tusks on a cat they’ll make you want to punch a wall because they’ve sent you into another dimension.
What is the main gift you asked for on Christmas?
Well since my birthday is closer than Christmas, I’ll turn this into a birthday question. Big Grin I usually don’t ask for anything for my birthday or Christmas or any holidays like that, but right now there are quite a few books that I’d like to get, (and referencing my Legend of Zelda gaming experience) I have yet to play either of the classics: Ocarina of Time or Majora’s Mask… so I definitely wouldn’t be unhappy if I got either of those! Smile
Do you have any siblings?
Nope, I am the one and only!
What is your preferred gaming system?
Hmm, probably a tie between GameCube and the DS. The GameCube has so many great games that I played ever so frequently during my elementary school days, and I really like that you can play GameBoy Advance games in a DS as well. (I was super bummed that you can’t play Color games in it though… that would make it a miracle gaming system!) Nowadays it’s so easy to open up an emulator of those older games so all is not lost I suppose.
Name a video on Youtube that you could watch over and over and never get tired of it!
Let me show you:

I could watch this… all… day.

Who is your favorite Admin on PokeSun?
Well Zueq of course! ;D

@StrawberryG
What are you studying at UVA?
My intended major is Environmental Science! But when I was younger I wanted to study either Animal Sciences or Art.
What are you planning on doing for Christmas?
For this next Christmas I’m sure I will be quite ready to come home after 4 long months of school, so hopefully my family and I will stay home and not travel!
What are you planning on doing for the new year?
Staying home. XD Last year though, I spent New Year’s at a friend’s house and we watched movies all night!
When did you first start enjoying Pokemon games/anime etc?
A couple of my friends in my kindergarten class had a few Pokemon figures and I thought they were pretty cool, but I had no idea about the show or the games. It wasn’t until first grade, when my best bud @Rouge007 really introduced me to Pokemon, which resulted in me getting Pokemon Silver version!
What is your favourite mega evolution?
I’d probably have to say Mega Charizard Y, because I love the way they took regular Charizard and tweaked his design to make him look sleeker and more aerodynamic. The little arm wings were a huge bonus for me XD I don’t know why but I really appreciated that detail.
Which Pokemon do you believe needs a mega evolution?
I’m sure you’ve all heard this at least a thousand times, but I REALLY want to see a Mega Flygon! Another Mega I’d love to see would be Mega Luxray, one of my favorite pokemon that doesn’t get a lot of love in my opinion. If he could get a better movepool, and gain a dark typing with his Mega Evolution, and have a boost to his attack, that would make me happy. Big Grin
Why smoakdragon as your username?
Well I’ve always liked dragons, and a long time ago I was watching a baseball game where one of the player’s last name was Smoak. I put them together and thought it sounded pretty cool! ^^
Favourite celebrity and why?
BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH. The cheekbones, the voice, he’s such a gentleman, the ACTING SKILLS. Holy smokes that man is so talented I can’t get over it! Plus he stars in my favorite TV show. ;3
Favourite tv show and why?
My favorite TV show is BBC’s Sherlock. The most obvious reason is that Benedict Cumberbatch stars as the famous detective, but also because the roles were cast so well! Every actor does an AMAZING job personifying Sir Arthur Conan Doyle’s characters in a modern setting.
Favourite movie and why?
Okay for this one I can’t give you just one answer. I like a lot of movies, but Disney, Action, Adventure, and Sci-Fi are my favorite types. Mulan is my favorite Disney movie, I could probably quote the whole thing from start to finish! But as far as other movies go, I like The Hobbit/Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, super hero movies (MARVEL ALL THE WAY), Inception, Avatar, The Hunger Games… stuff like that!

@Gengar
what do you think of the new pokesun? and how would you compare it to before the changes?
I love it! The newest ORAS default skin is very pleasing to the eye, and I’m glad that PokeGear and the tagging systems are back up! I will admit, at first it was hard for me to figure out how everything was newly organized, but I eventually got he hang of it. Smile

@Raikou
Favorite starter?
Oh man another thoughie… if we’re talking primary starters I’ll say Totodile. He was my first Pokemon that I’ve ever had in a game! For final starter evolutions, Charizard is definitely my favorite, but Feraligatr isn’t unloved in my eyes. :3

@✯Ho-OhLugia✯
Why are you so good at art?
Blush Practice!!
Heh heh, anyway, what got you into art?
When I was really little, like pre-school little, I didn’t really draw an excessive amount, never really much more than all the other kids. But when I entered elementary school, I absolutely LOVED art class. My art teacher was so awesome and taught us so many different ways to make art. All the projects she assigned really tapped into your imagination! She tells me now that she still uses my 4th Grade final project as an example today! :’)

[Image: t8q1bp.png]

Credits to Ajax for my signature!
Rouge007
Ask me about my Guzma

PokéDollars: ₪652.69
Registered
08-19-2015, 04:45 PM
^^
Mrs. Bunch! Best art teacher ever.

I have questions! Wink

What is your favorite kind of candy? (A question I don't actually know surprisingly XD)
What is your favorite pokemon game?
If you could be any vegetable, which would you be? (Patrick told me to ask this....XD)
How is Kurt doing? XD

[Image: 33a8c9u.jpg]
thank you @smoakdragon for the sig!
smoakdragon
$ money cat $

Registered
08-19-2015, 05:08 PM
What is your favorite kind of candy? (A question I don't actually know surprisingly XD)
Actually I don't really know... XD Anything chocolate I suppose, although I do have a special place in my heart for KitKats!
What is your favorite pokemon game?
Silver, Sapphire, and their remakes included. They did such a good job remaking those games!!
If you could be any vegetable, which would you be? (Patrick told me to ask this....XD)
I would be edamame because they're like peas, but not as annoyingly round or numerous. Plus you can have them frozen/chilled with a salad dressing over them, or warm and still in the shell covered in salt... heck you could probably have those little suckers in your ice cream and still be happy!
How is Kurt doing? XD
OH MY GOD XD he and my whole village are probably dead right now... except for Q$★, she's immortal >.>

✯Ho-OhLugia✯
Angels of Truth and Ideals

Registered
08-20-2015, 04:08 AM
Wait, you and @Rouge007 went to the same school? That's so cool! I know Lugia and I went to the same school Cool.....

How are you? I missed you :3

Anyway, who is your main character in SSB? If you don't have the game, who would be your main character?

[Image: D5Ctidw.jpg]
We are ✯Ho-OhLugia✯, Twin heroes of Truth and Ideals.
Want to see great art? Any requests? Click this warp text to see it!
medicham
妖怪 (Yōkai)

Registered
08-23-2015, 06:52 PM
do you miss ASB?

|ASB Profile|                              |Sprite Shop|                                                |RP Trainer Card|

[Image: gengarsig_zpsce68b465.jpg]
smoakdragon
$ money cat $

Registered
03-06-2017, 01:37 AM
*bump*

Haha sorry, another bump from me! I'll finish these unanswered questions, and anyone else can feel free to fire away! ^^

Anyway, who is your main character in SSB? If you don't have the game, who would be your main character?
SSB is one of my favorites to play and I definitely have my fair share of opinions about characters! Here are some of my favorites to main:
Ike, Pikachu, Fox, Meta Knight, Link, Lucario, Pokemon Trainer, Mewtwo, Sonic, Falco, and Marth

If I had to pick one I genuinely wouldn't be able to choose between Ike and Pikachu... completely different styles but oh well. XD

I haven't gotten a chance to play the newest title all that much which is why all of my character selections range from the original game to brawl. But I'm sure there are plenty of new characters that I'd like!

do you miss ASB?
Unfortunately I didn't get the chance to be involved in the part of the forum that was designated only for ASB, but I did have a personal PokeSun RPG (with @ninJAS as my updater) that included ASB in it and that was a ton of fun. Yes, I miss it a lot, and maybe in the future since PokeSun is alive and kicking again, we'll get to see the reappearance of some of it's previous features! Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Submit Questions to Picori Hylia 2 357 05-10-2014, 03:43 PM
Last Post by Hylia