Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon discussions, to Pokkén Tournament speculations, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Got Some Questions for Smoak? :3
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Got Some Questions for Smoak? :3
ninJAS
It's Commander Tresdin to you.

PokéDollars: ₪532.64
Registered
03-06-2017, 11:02 AM
I would gladly be your updater anytime  ^^

[Image: 29pt9mp.jpg]

Thanks to Rouge007 for my lovely Tresdin Avatar and Signature ^^
Zueq
Ba-Zueq-A~♫♩♬

PokéDollars: ₪3,937.43
Founder and Administrator
03-06-2017, 09:33 PM
Question. Why did you transfer colleges? Surprised!
smoakdragon
$ money cat $

PokéDollars: ₪927.69
Registered
03-07-2017, 01:13 AM
(03-06-2017, 11:02 AM)ninJAS Wrote: I would gladly be your updater anytime  ^^
Okay I'm gonna ask a question on my own question blog. @ninJAS @Zueq Would I be able to somewhat transfer the posts from my RPG from before to a new/separate thread under the roleplay section? I would assume so since it wouldn't be bumping an old thread or attempting to post in the time machine section. 

Why did you transfer colleges?
Last summer I transferred from the University of Virginia to Oklahoma State University. My sophomore year (last school year) at UVA was fine academics-wise, but there were some iffy things going on with the softball team that just didn't fly with me. And it wasn't a situation where it was just team drama and I would come off as a wishy-washy person for leaving... Some of the issues got pretty serious. :/

But I'm very very happy to be at OSU now! Also it being a state school with prominent agricultural and scientific focuses, it's much better for my major. (Environmental Science)

[Image: t8q1bp.png]

Credits to Ajax for my signature!
Zueq
Ba-Zueq-A~♫♩♬

PokéDollars: ₪3,937.43
Founder and Administrator
03-07-2017, 08:44 PM
(03-07-2017, 01:13 AM)smoakdragon Wrote:
(03-06-2017, 11:02 AM)ninJAS Wrote: I would gladly be your updater anytime  ^^
Okay I'm gonna ask a question on my own question blog. @ninJAS @Zueq Would I be able to somewhat transfer the posts from my RPG from before to a new/separate thread under the roleplay section? I would assume so since it wouldn't be bumping an old thread or attempting to post in the time machine section. 

Why did you transfer colleges?
Last summer I transferred from the University of Virginia to Oklahoma State University. My sophomore year (last school year) at UVA was fine academics-wise, but there were some iffy things going on with the softball team that just didn't fly with me. And it wasn't a situation where it was just team drama and I would come off as a wishy-washy person for leaving... Some of the issues got pretty serious. :/

But I'm very very happy to be at OSU now! Also it being a state school with prominent agricultural and scientific focuses, it's much better for my major. (Environmental Science)

Yeah, you can! I wouldn't have a problem with it. Smile

And well, that's great that you did transfer! If I was you in that situation I would've done the same thing you did, too. If the issue got pretty serious then count me out XD

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Submit Questions to Picori Hylia 2 346 05-10-2014, 03:43 PM
Last Post by Hylia