Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Halloween?
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Halloween?
Cierra
New Trainer

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
10-27-2014, 09:25 PM
How do you celebrate Halloween where you are located?

I don't really do much, I usually just pass out candy (until it runs out) and put up a few outside door & window decals/decorations. I stopped trick o' treating a long time ago.
ninJAS
It's Commander Tresdin to you.

PokéDollars: ₪1,014.12
Veterans
10-27-2014, 10:06 PM
Well I live in a pretty small community so really I don't do much for Halloween...our church every year has a "Trunk or Treat" though where everyone parks their cars around the church and let's the kids go around and pick up treats and candy that way rather than driving around all over the place stopping at one house at a time. It is a lot safer for everyone and the kids end up getting their bags/buckets full in a few minutes rather than a few hours haha

I always help out though where I have been sick here lately I don't know if I will be feeling up to it this year or not :/

[Image: 29pt9mp.jpg]

Thanks to Rouge007 for my lovely Tresdin Avatar and Signature ^^
Rouge007
Goofball Sharpshooter

PokéDollars: ₪815.88
Veterans
10-27-2014, 11:29 PM
I love halloween! I always dress up! Smile but unfortunately I'm travelling to wisconsin for a wedding during halloween this year Sad I usually go to a halloween party or two and have a great time Smile last year my boyfriend and I were mr fredrickson and russel from the movie UP and boy....my boyfriend pulled it off too well as mr. fredrickson

[Image: 33a8c9u.jpg]
thank you @smoakdragon for the sig!
✯Ho-OhLugia✯
Angels of Truth and Ideals

PokéDollars: ₪2
Registered
10-28-2014, 05:20 AM
I don't Trick-Or-Treat, since I'm not much of a junk-food person. But I did like this picture of Pokemon Adventures I found...

[Image: 6866944.jpg]

[Image: D5Ctidw.jpg]
We are ✯Ho-OhLugia✯, Twin heroes of Truth and Ideals.
Want to see great art? Any requests? Click this warp text to see it!
Solgaleo

PokéDollars: ₪240.84
Moderators
10-30-2014, 04:35 PM
The community I currently reside in holds a large number of people, so the trick-or-treating business tends to be fairly loud. Frankly, I stopped participating in this tradition a few years ago and I usually just open the door to whoever knocks and give them the candy. Halloween, for me, might become a lot more entertaining if I find a group of people daring enough to scare and prank unwary residents.

[Image: 1zoagsj.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Halloween!!! Rouge007 5 514 11-01-2017, 12:20 PM
Last Post by Rouge007
  What are you going to be for Halloween? Zueq 7 607 10-24-2012, 12:57 PM
Last Post by Du Toit