Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Happy Valentine's Day!
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Happy Valentine's Day!
Bloom
*❀~Bloop Dee Woop~❀*

PokéDollars: ₪32.09
Registered
02-14-2015, 03:06 PM
Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I hope you all are having a lovely day so far. Do you celebrate Valentine's Day? How do you usually spend it if so? What do you consider as love? What or who do you love?

[Image: dA219Lb.gif]
WmONeil
Ace Trainer

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
02-15-2015, 10:42 AM
I don't celebrate Valentine's Day because I only have a family to love.
I don't spend Valentine's Day doing anything specific.
I consider love a strong bond between two people that you can't break. They will always talk to each other even if they are in different parts of the world. Love is different than hate because hate is when you can't get the people to stay with each other for more than half an hour without using force.
Rouge007
Goofball Sharpshooter

PokéDollars: ₪814.09
Veterans
02-15-2015, 03:48 PM
My boyfriend and I usually go out for dinner and I always bake him something. This year I made him a white cake with homemade strawberry icing and filling. I also put white kitkats around it and sliced strawberries on top Smile
Spoiler:
[Image: 23hu6j5.jpg]

I think love is when you care about someone more than yourself. You are happy when they are happy, and when they aren't, you do your best to make them smile. You are goofy and fun around each other, and you aren't afraid to say what you feel.

[Image: 33a8c9u.jpg]
thank you @smoakdragon for the sig!
Dock
Docking station

Registered
02-15-2015, 11:46 PM
I would like to start off by saying Valetines day isn't necessarily about your significant other, since generally not everyone has one, myself included. But it is rather about the people you love. People seem to get caught up on spending it all towards one person and I really don't think thats right personally. I don't really celebrate it for that reason, since everyone is busy with there significant other, and or complaining about how they are alone that day.

Anyways I didn't celebrate the holiday but I spent it celebrating a friends birthday, where we had a nice time in the company of good friends. Also I'd say love is just genuinely caring about someone, some people think there's different types of love, or you can love someone more. But I don't really think that. If you love someone you love them no i,f ands, or buts about it. With that being said, I love my friends and family. They are what make life worth living for me and I wouldn't be who I am without them. Aslong as I have them, I don't think I really need anyone else.
Smanters
Ghosts are yes

Registered
02-17-2015, 09:24 PM
I played Dokapon Kingdom for 14 hours with some friends. That's how we celebrated valentines, through brotherly love that becomes hatred because Dokapon Kingdom just does that to people.

[Image: ChandelureSig.png]
Credit goes to my good friend Dyrozix

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Halloween!!! Rouge007 5 491 11-01-2017, 12:20 PM
Last Post by Rouge007
  What Superpower Would You Want For A Day? Bloom 13 868 07-09-2015, 04:28 AM
Last Post by ✯Ho-OhLugia✯
  Happy Easter! Bloom 6 635 04-22-2014, 09:53 PM
Last Post by xKiYoMiNaTiONx
  Happy Birthday Cyberia! smoakdragon 17 1,331 01-11-2014, 01:22 PM
Last Post by smoakdragon