Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Heard You Like the Wild Ones
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Heard You Like the Wild Ones
mewakari13
You're Gonna Love This

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
03-25-2012, 08:12 PM
When life sucks, it sucks. So don't go crying to anyone about it.
Good advice for a generation that doesn't listen.

Let's face it - life is and always will be unfair. Your parents drilled that into your head, didn't they? Actually they probably didn't for about...90% of the rising generation. Not to point fingers or name names. Humanity just isn't looking too good through the eyes of some people. Yes, I'm one of them, now hush.

Surprisingly quality rant aside, welcome. You've intentionally/accidentally stumbled/tripped/wandered upon/into the corners of my mind that make sense to anyone who wants them to. Except quality and not quality, ugly and uglier, all things exothermic and in-between. And pictures; yes, it's that kind of blog.

Research project due for English Tuesday? Nice, I leave for Rochester Thursday. Kidding. No really, it's almost done. Fine, not quite. I got my three body topics, I just haven't the slightest idea as to how I should expand on them. But who wants to hear about that? My AP Comp. Gov't. paper on Nigeria's rentier state and the consequences is much more fascinating. I mean, how quality is a blank Word document?

Research Project Checklist:
Thesis/Question X
Outline __
Powerpoint __
Annotated Bibliography __
A General Idea X

Onceler Cosplay Checklist:
Jacket __
Pants X
Sunglasses __
Hat __
Shirt X
Tie __
Wig X
Gloves __

Project/Essay Playlist
Dash - LEDApple
Let Me Hit It [Audiostalkers Original Mix | 10 Minute Drop It Loop] - Sporty-O
NalinA - Block B
Ode To The Bouncer [Feng Shui Remix] - Studio Killers
Something About the Fire [Carlos Serrano Remix] - Adele & Daft Punk
Gold - Spandau Ballet
Dare [Dave Aude Club Mix] - Gorillaz
Unison [Knife Party Remix] - Porter Robinson

9:12 PM [Eastern Time]
3-25-12

Next Update - Unknown
mewakari13
You're Gonna Love This

Registered
03-26-2012, 10:21 PM
A sobbing mess of goo right now.
I found some spoilers for Clear's route in DRAMAtical Murder and it was just the most tragic, yet hottest thing ever; seriously wishing I owned the game right now! I would post pictures but, y'know, game ratings and pixelated wangs, can't have that now.

Research project is about to be wrapped up - printing out the speaking notes and saving all of it onto my flash drive. Still can't believe I'm presenting tomorrow and I've only practiced the first...third of my speech twice. Leaving on Thursday for Rochester though, and this girly's birthday is Wednesday~
Really hoping for those shirts I asked for, and Rise of the Ogre.

Current Playlist:
Louder Than Words [Voicians Remix] - Celldweller
Let Me Be With You - Round Table feat. Nino
Rising Sun - Exile

Short today, I know, shhh; you'll get more next update.

11:21 PM [Eastern Time]
3-26-12

Next Update - Time Unknown, 3-27-12
mewakari13
You're Gonna Love This

Registered
03-27-2012, 07:54 PM
Almost had a panic attack in English today; I seriously wish I could've just passed out or collapsed on the spot. There I was, going over my conclusion when suddenly - I have no idea what prospect theory is. That was probably the main reason I was wound up with a B+. That and I wasn't talking loud enough. But apparently I was presenting for 7 minutes? Jeez, I totally thought it was three, maybe four when I was up there.

That paper for AP Comparative Gov't that's due tomorrow though? Sorry, but I'm working on that in study hall tomorrow. Luckily I have a fairly easy topic - the rentier state in Nigeria and it's consequences - and I've already got all my sources. And I can only hope I did well on my Algebra 2 test so that I don't have to do a second chance test.

But yes, 16th birthday IS tomorrow~ And Onodera Ritsu's (Sekaiichi Hatsukoi) birthday is today~ //reblog all the SH on tumblr
Super excited to see my grandparents in New York on Thursday; let's just hope I can endure another day of Latin - thank goodness there's study hall tomorrow, and thus first period and seventh are shortened.

Right now thinking of what to enter in the 4th art contest since the deadline is tomorrow. Thought I would have time to draw my wonderfully sexy OC, but I don't think I'll have time to get him all pretty and colored in that new Copic software I have, so I'm working on a new signature. Will probably have one of the dudes from LEDApple, but who knows. Or maybe T.O.P. from Big Bang since he recently dyed his hair blue; yeahhh, that'd look good.

Current Playlist:
Party Rock Anthem [Dany Kilian Rock Remix] - LMFAO
Invasion of Boom Boom Pow [David Guetta Remix] - Black Eyed Peas
Message - MYNAME
Rolling in the Deep vs Aerodynamic [Made of Sweden Booty Mashup] - Daft Punk and Adele
Do You Remember [Dark Intensity Remix] - Jay Sean feat. Sean Paul and Lil Jon

8:54 PM [Eastern Time]
3-27-12

Next Update - Unknown
mewakari13
You're Gonna Love This

Registered
04-04-2012, 02:29 PM
New chapter of Sekaiichi Hatsukoi AND the steamy H screenshots from DMMd waiting for me when I get back from New York? Oh yes, that's how you make a girl happy! But seriously, I was so surprised to find a Ren folder when I got the zipped folder from Puchi; they personified Aoba's dog and had the two go at it? Not that it was bad or anything; they were in the water. I don't even know what's going through Nitro+CHiRAL's heads anymore. Pictures anyone?

Just a note, most of these are yaoi (aside from one). So, if you don't like, don't look. Nothing inappropriate though, don't worry. Also, spoilers! If you were planning on playing DRAMAtical Murder at all, you might want to look away!
Clear x Aoba
Spoiler:
[Image: C03.png?t=1333565922]

Clear
Spoiler:
[Image: C11.png?t=1333565933]

Koujaku x Aoba
Spoiler:
[Image: K09.png?t=1333565979]

Noiz x Aoba
Spoiler:
[Image: N01.png?t=1333565999]

Ren x Aoba
Spoiler:
[Image: R02.png?t=1333566034]

Anyway, did tons of things in New York and bought loads of stuff. I had to pack a whole 'nother bag with a lot of it. I got six Gorillaz CDs since they were really cheap at Best Buy, the Gorillaz converse I've been wanting for a while, two Neff shirts, souvenirs from Canada, Japanese sweets from this cute little convenience store, clothes from Old Navy, first two volumes of Zombie Powder and other things I can't name off the top of my head.
We went to Canada, and saw Niagara Falls from that side, as well as several museums, like the National Museum of Play, and Rochester Museum and Science Center. Both had such great exhibits~

Not much else to say except that I had a great trip; also, thanks so much to everyone who wished me a happy birthday last Wednesday - apologies I couldn't reply to you individually.

Current Playlist:
Boom Boom Pow [Satisfaction Remix] - Black Eyed Peas
Tick Tack - U-KISS
Superfast Jellyfish (Feat. Gruff Rhys And De La Soul) - Gorillaz

3:29 PM [Eastern Time]
4-4-12
mewakari13
You're Gonna Love This

Registered
04-10-2012, 08:27 PM
Yoneda Kou, stop being such a tease! Seriously, where are the H-scenes between Sakai and Sera? Not that those two doujins Junjou posted weren't teeth-rottingly sweet; I just want some action. And I honestly don't think I could ship a pairing any harder.
Actually, that's a lie, I'm sure. I've had tons of ships before this - still do. But these two hit me right in the heart; not a lot of other ships do that. I'll admit, I like some just because the two look really attractive together and because they're a popular fandom pairing. But not these two - especially since the fandom isn't that big to begin with.

Spoiler:
[Image: GiantKilling03.jpg?t=1334105412]

As of late I've been looking through the list of 368 Kinks, Tropes, and Cliches, trying desperately to find some inspiration for a short (or lengthy) Sakai/Sera fic; and I'm just having such a hard time since I'm so particular. But yes, this is probably a pretty big signal boost for Giant Killing - it's just such an enjoyable manga with wonderful, solid characters and a well-paced plot line.

That aside, Latin tomorrow. But we're in the fourth and final quarter, so I'll do my best to push through it, despite how unproductive I've been feeling recently. Most likely jet lag.

Also, another signal boost thing: Studio Killers
Don't really know much about them, just that they're another virtual band composed of three members that haven't been very active lately. But there two singles, Ode To The Bouncer and All Men Are Pigs, are both catchy songs with great music and smooth lyrics. Also still waiting for All About You, which only has a teaser video out right now (which was actually released about a year ago, and we still haven't heard anything about a full single). Just wiki them if you want the full information on their origins and band members.

Flipping through the latest Nintendo Power and I see that Atlus is going to make a sequel to Devil Survivor: Overclocked. There are even rumors of a third game. I remember when I was so excited just getting the game because the characters looked so cool, the art was great, and the voice acting fit well. But I was really disappointed with how simple and repetitive the gameplay was, and it lost my attention quickly. The only reason I would honestly pick up the second game, much less finish the first, is because of the characters and their designs; I have a soft spot for the Shin Megami Tensei/Persona series' art styles.
When are we going to get a sequel to Lux-Pain though? Despite great reviews for the game, it's pretty unknown. I would kill to see a 3DS remake or sequel though.

9:27 PM [Eastern Time]
4-10-12
mewakari13
You're Gonna Love This

Registered
04-12-2012, 07:58 PM
Just now getting around to reading Hey Class President.
Why?
Sure, I watched the anime not too long ago and, don't get me wrong, it was a fine piece of animation - the voice acting was perfection and the scenes were so flawless and pretty. But I never got around to reading the manga. Of course, once I did earlier today, the first few chapters were pretty much the same as the two OVA episodes, so nothing really unexpected there. I just wonder why it's taken me so long to start it because there's an actual plotline behind the manga; heck volumes 4 and 5 are supposed to be coming to America soon from DPM.
That aside, it's just a really-well drawn manga with a silly, entertaining story and plenty of h-scenes to keep you excited; go check it out if you're looking for a new yaoi title.
What, is this becoming a yaoi review blog?

[Image: 1260736_YFOVLYYNTNFHRXH.jpg]

Also, started watching Gurren Lagann today, and it's not half bad - Simon is such a cutie~ But then he gets really hot fdjskahfds
Kamina is such a flawless character too. And Kamina and Simon have such a rad bromance, and Kamina is so protective of him; I'd say new otp, but I'm still head over heels in love with Sakai/Sera.

My interests aside, SOLs and final exams feel like they're right around the corner. Well, technically they are, if you consider about a month and change "right around the corner". But apparently the school system is giving us four hours to complete the Algebra 2 SOL, which I don't quite understand. I mean, they already give you two hours; then again, there are people like me that dawdle on one question, or space out five problems in.

And now to eat caramel cheesecake with raspberry sorbet on the side and contemplate my life and my choices.

Current Playlist:
tear [feat. Hatsune Miku] - AVTechNO!
Just Dance [Tony Arzadon Remix] - Lady Gaga
Doncamatic [feat. Daley] - Gorillaz
Loosey - THE STRiPES
Another Day In Paradise - Phil Collins

8:58 PM [Eastern Time]
4-12-12
mewakari13
You're Gonna Love This

Registered
04-15-2012, 09:57 AM
I was thinking to myself that this blog needs more pictures early this morning. Then I decided against it because then I would exceed the picture count per post limit.

That aside, here's another sports manga that decided to slam into me: Kuroko no Basket. As you might be able to guess from the title, it's about basketball. I haven't even started it yet and I already love it because of the character designs and pretty art I've seen on tumblr. And of course, more ships to ship. But I still love Giant Killing more; at least, you know, for now. Hopefully Kuroko doesn't take over my life like all the other series I've gotten into. Maybe I'll get into Eyeshield 21 next.

[Image: KurokonoBasket05.jpg?t=1334499949]

Also, favorite artist of the week: Moegi Yuu
Okay, so Private Teacher is the only manga I've read by her; but honestly, her art is so pretty and smooth, with great detail~ Also, she's got a very unique style, though I do occasionally confuse it with Nekota Yonezou. I feel bad about not having much to say about her, other than that she has such a gorgeous style dsfj;ahfjkdshjk
[Image: 9781569702338.jpg]

That aside, I'm going book shopping today, despite my very low finances of about $25 or $30. ; v; Barnes & Noble is so lame, but they do have a nice manga section; even if they do seem to always lack whatever books I'm looking for.

10:57 AM [Eastern Time]
4-15-12
mewakari13
You're Gonna Love This

Registered
04-28-2012, 10:36 AM
New Studio Killers song and music video debuted yesterday! Listening to it on a loop right now, and it is just fantastic, like all their other songs! Music video is gorgeously done too, with all the various CG and graphics effects~

Eros and Apollo - Studio Killers

Currently typing up my latest assignment for creative writing and messing around in Sai, just trying to cop a feel for the pen tool and my tablet's pressure sensitivity. Also, starting to color some things I draw in my sketchbook, getting used to Prismacolor pencils - I purchased a Jet Black and Indigo Blue Prismacolor art markers last night too; I'd have bought the Copic markers, but $8 a marker is a bit too pricey for me at the moment.

Exams start in May, and I begin Behind the Wheel next Wednesday; freaking out since I really don't like driving, I do what I can to avoid it. But I did actually have to drive my sister this morning....

Kinda jumped back onto the Happy Tree Friends gijinka bandwagon the other night too - the designs are so cool~
[Image: Flippy03.jpg?t=1335627130]
Reminds me of my days of Flippy/Splendid shipping hdsnfjwkfdjknfe

Current Playlist:
Eros and Apollo - Studio Killers
Through Glass - Stone Sour
Promises [Nero and Skrillex Remix] - Nero
Man Man Ha Ni - U-KISS

11:36 AM [Eastern Time]
4-28-12
mewakari13
You're Gonna Love This

Registered
05-11-2012, 04:05 PM
Lots to write about after not having been on for about a week!
For starters, I went to the midnight premiere of Avengers last Friday, and it was just one of the funnest times I've ever had! My friends and I bought the cute Avengers plush they were selling too. Tom Hiddleston was a fantastic Loki, and I now adore the ship that is Tony/Loki~ I was horribly exhausted at school that day, but I don't regret going in the least.

Been getting caught up with Supernatural too; I finally reached season 5 and Gabriel finally made his intro in episode 8 yesterday! And even though it was Gabriel's first episode, I'm already into shipping Sam/Gabriel halp
[Image: Supernatural01.png?t=1336769476]

But the show is getting really good, even though there are some bits that are just too angst-y and long-winded for me.

Also, everyone go check out Take That! They're a great band with some awesome songs, including my definite favorite, Happy Now from their album, Progress.

Those updates aside though, horribly sorry for being away. I was stressed because of preparation for final exams this past week, and driver's ed everyday after school. And I didn't even pass my test despite taking it twice, back to back, so that was rather upsetting.
And I also have orientation for work this weekend, and almost no time to relax before my Chem and AP Gov't. finals next week, one after the other.
So, expect me to be on and off the site for a while.

5:06 PM [Eastern Time]
5-11-12
mewakari13
You're Gonna Love This

Registered
05-27-2012, 11:06 PM
Stuck on the Avengers bandwagon and not wanting to leave anytime soon.
Also, thanks to Vex for pushing me back into the Homestuck fandom; I'll definitely be getting more of it read this summer!

Also, while browsing tumblr today, I came across this one picture that just made me want to ship Steve Rogers and Johnny Storm really hard. I mean, yeah, they're played by the same actor in the movies, but I was just staring at this picture for the longest time and giggling to myself about how it would honestly work, despite the huge difference in personality. Please let there be fanfiction!
[Image: captain_america_n_human_torch_by_cooru58-d4zyqsw.jpg]

Filled a sig request for Niblesess and had a pretty good day at work. I feel so good after having actually been outside and active; I'm even starting to tan. XD
And found the stupidest, catchiest song ever which I've been listening to for the longest time.
Private Lessons feat Tahno (Electro House Remix)
Tahno is a gorgeous human, halp

12:06 AM [Eastern Time]
5-28-12