Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Hello There!
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Hello There!
Thunder
Junior Trainer

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
03-11-2015, 02:00 AM
Hi there! I'm new to the site here, but it seems like a real fun place to talk, Roleplay, and make a lot of new friends. ^^. I'd love to talk with you all, Roleplay, and make a bunch of new friends on this site! I might come across as a bit shy at first, maybe even a bit random and crazy, but I'm not all that bad. XD.

It might take some time to get use to this site, but I'll do my best to get the hang of it quickly!

So some facts about myself:

My name is Tales, and I'm 19 years old, and I'm a girl. Yes, I'm an adult, and I still enjoy things like Pokémon. Don't judge!

I'm a huge Pokémon freak. Why else would I be here if I wasn't? XD.

I'm also a huge fan of: Digimon, Warrior Cats, Sonic the Hedgehog, Gravity Falls, Five Nights at Freddy's, Creepypasta things, Yu-Gi-Oh, Crash Bandicoot, and so much more. The list would go on forever.... Seriously.

I've even began working on a few fandoms of my own that I plan on turning into a TV show someday. But for now, it'll only be a story and Roleplay for people to enjoy. If people do..

Well, I think that's all for now really..

So, um, I guess I'll talk to you all sometime then? If you guys have any questions, don't be scared to ask. I'll answer them as best I can! ^^.

Bye for now everyone.
Solgaleo

PokéDollars: ₪240.84
Moderators
03-11-2015, 05:32 PM
Hello, Thunder, and welcome to PokeSun forums. ^_^

[Image: 1zoagsj.png]

Bloom
*❀~Bloop Dee Woop~❀*

PokéDollars: ₪32.09
Registered
03-11-2015, 07:47 PM
Welcome to PokeSun Thunder! ^^

If you have any questions feel free to ask. I'm glad you were able to find our little community! May you enjoy your time under the PokeSun. =)

[Image: dA219Lb.gif]
Thunder
Junior Trainer

Registered
03-11-2015, 08:59 PM
Thank you so much you guys! ^^. I'm glad I could come and be a part of this site. If I have any questions, I'll be sure to ask.
AK1028
New Trainer

Registered
03-11-2015, 09:34 PM
Hi I'm Amie! I'm a huge Pokémon fan and roleplayer. I'm 24 years old and a college student.

I also enjoy: Back to the Future, Crash Bandicoot, Fairly Odd Parents, Five Nights at Freddy's, Gravity Falls, Danny Phantom, Spyro the Dragon, and more.

So I hope to get familiar with the site first before I do anything. See you on the flip side!
ninJAS
It's Commander Tresdin to you.

PokéDollars: ₪1,014.12
Veterans
03-11-2015, 09:39 PM
A bit behind on welcoming you to the forum but we are very happy to have you ^^

I'm the main Admin here, most people just call me "JAS" or "nin" so feel free to do the same, though my new job has most of my time taken up right now... The rest of the Staff will be more than happy to help answer any questions you may have and everyone is friendly enough to just strike up a random conversation with so don't be shy about talking to any members you see!

Any time I am online, or if you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to message or PM me and I will get back to you as soon as possible Smile

Hope you enjoy your stay around here and stay active!

[Image: 29pt9mp.jpg]

Thanks to Rouge007 for my lovely Tresdin Avatar and Signature ^^
Thunder
Junior Trainer

Registered
03-11-2015, 09:40 PM (This post was last modified: 03-11-2015, 09:45 PM by Thunder.)
Amie--

I think you're suppose to make your own topic of saying who you are and stuff. XD.

ninJAS - Thank you so much by the way. ^^. I'll ask if I have anything to ask, I will. No worries.

People call me Jas as well, as a sort of nickname of my real name. But I prefer to be called Tales.
Rouge007
Goofball Sharpshooter

PokéDollars: ₪815.88
Veterans
03-15-2015, 06:11 PM
Welcome to pokesun! Hope you enjoy your time here. I love sonic and five nights as well. It's a pleasure having you here Smile

[Image: 33a8c9u.jpg]
thank you @smoakdragon for the sig!
Thunder
Junior Trainer

Registered
03-16-2015, 01:58 AM
Thanks so much! ^^. I'm happy to be here as well. Everyone seems really nice here so far, and that's awesome. I'm glad to see another person that likes Sonic and Five Nights at Freddy's too.
hotchocolat
Pokesun's sleepy baby

Registered
03-17-2015, 11:46 PM
Welcome, friend.