Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon discussions, to Pokkén Tournament speculations, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Hello... it's me... I was wondering... [12/23]
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Hello... it's me... I was wondering... [12/23]
Zueq
Ba-Zueq-A~♫♩♬

PokéDollars: ₪3,868.5
Founder and Administrator
12-23-2015, 02:14 PM
.... If you would like to go to Taco Bell and get a T7 (quesadilla with one taco), and a medium-sized drink and sit down and chat! HeHe!

Anyway, yes, I am still here in the flesh. Haha. It's been a very busy year, since it is my Senior year. I've had a ton of things happen this year; good and bad. My Senior year started great! I got my dream car, I was the first boy color guard/flags in history for our town, I got to go to The Philippines for a second time. But also some very sad things happened.. My Nanna passed away, my grandma passed away (which is why I had to go to The Philippines,) and my very best friend that always made videos with me (and was my vlogging buddy) passed away in a tragic car accident... 

So a lot has happened to me! But don't worry, I haven't forgotten about any of you guys and gals! I think about all of you a lot, wondering how y'all are doing, and so on.

But anyway, I just wanted to say this early, but Merry Christmas to everybody! I hope you get to spend time with family, give and receive gifts, and all that fun stuff! Wink

And if you ever are wondering how I'm doing, you can always watch me on my Youtube channel! Big Grin

See you around! Smile
xKiYoMiNaTiONx
Cosplayer

PokéDollars: ₪752.09
Super Moderators
12-23-2015, 09:48 PM
Nice to see you Zueq!! Man, what a way to end the year =(.... I hope next year will be much better for you!!

Merry Christmas to you too!
✯Ho-OhLugia✯
Angels of Truth and Ideals

PokéDollars: ₪2
Registered
12-23-2015, 11:40 PM
I always think about you, so I didn't forget about your awesomeness! I really hope you had a good time and my condolences also. So, um... when you're not busy, we'll prepare to make Pokesun the best place there is?

[Image: D5Ctidw.jpg]
We are ✯Ho-OhLugia✯, Twin heroes of Truth and Ideals.
Want to see great art? Any requests? Click this warp text to see it!
Dazzling Gleam
♡ Feeling Celestial ♡

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
12-23-2015, 11:53 PM
Tried commenting on this and it didn't post! Of course. T_T

Anyways, it seems I picked a really good day to pop in and check on everybody hah. Really sorry to hear about your close ones passing away, Z, can't imagine how hard that must be. I hope the new year brings you peace and comfort! <3
Sounds like you've been having a pretty good year, though! Senior years are the best. I graduated in June and not having school has been soooo nice!~
Zueq
Ba-Zueq-A~♫♩♬

12-24-2015, 12:05 AM
(12-23-2015, 09:48 PM)xKiYoMiNaTiONx Wrote: Nice to see you Zueq!! Man, what a way to end the year =(.... I hope next year will be much better for you!!

Merry Christmas to you too!

Hi Kiyo!! ^_^ I missed you bunches! Merry Christmas! Smile

(12-23-2015, 11:40 PM)✯Ho-OhLugia✯ Wrote: I always think about you, so I didn't forget about your awesomeness! I really hope you had a good time and my condolences also. So, um... when you're not busy, we'll prepare to make Pokesun the best place there is?

I will try my best to make PokéSun the best place there is! Wink I'm hoping next year I will start to become active again and start getting PS up and active again! Merry Christmas, too! Big Grin

(12-23-2015, 11:53 PM)Dazzling Gleam Wrote: Tried commenting on this and it didn't post! Of course. T_T

Anyways, it seems I picked a really good day to pop in and check on everybody hah. Really sorry to hear about your close ones passing away, Z, can't imagine how hard that must be. I hope the new year brings you peace and comfort! <3
Sounds like you've been having a pretty good year, though! Senior years are the best. I graduated in June and not having school has been soooo nice!~

Thanks Rain! ^_^ Tell Skye (my Afro-Man lol) I said hi and Merry Christmas to y'all!
Dazzling Gleam
♡ Feeling Celestial ♡

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
12-24-2015, 12:10 AM (This post was last modified: 12-24-2015, 12:15 AM by Dazzling Gleam.)
I definitely will. Haha. You will be sad to know that he shaved his head around Thanksgiving, though! Lol. He's gonna grow it back out. ANYWAYYSSS Merry Christmas to you and your family, Z! Have a great one!

Edit: Just realized the first sentence of this topic and I find it hilarious. I used to work at Taco Bell and I still remember all the combo numbers. 7 was definitely one of THE MOST popular. :'3 (For good reasons...ugh...now I'm craving quesadillas)
Cyanide

PokéDollars: ₪219.06
Moderators
12-24-2015, 11:10 AM
Hey, man, sorry to hear that this year has been a bumpy road for you. Just know we're still here. Smile

Merry Christmas to you, and everyone!

[Image: 1zoagsj.png]

Zueq
Ba-Zueq-A~♫♩♬

12-24-2015, 12:57 PM
(12-24-2015, 12:10 AM)Dazzling Gleam Wrote: I definitely will. Haha. You will be sad to know that he shaved his head around Thanksgiving, though! Lol. He's gonna grow it back out. ANYWAYYSSS Merry Christmas to you and your family, Z! Have a great one!

Edit: Just realized the first sentence of this topic and I find it hilarious. I used to work at Taco Bell and I still remember all the combo numbers. 7 was definitely one of THE MOST popular. :'3 (For good reasons...ugh...now I'm craving quesadillas)

Omg he really shaved his head?! :O Well, at least he is growing it back out again. Haha Tongue And oh my gosh, I didn't know you worked at Taco Bell. I love Taco Bell so much... lmao. Everything there is so cheap and yummy. I always get the T7. HeHe!

(12-24-2015, 11:10 AM)Raikou Wrote: Hey, man, sorry to hear that this year has been a bumpy road for you. Just know we're still here. Smile

Merry Christmas to you, and everyone!

Thank you, Raikou! ^_^ Merry Christmas to you, too!
✯Ho-OhLugia✯
Angels of Truth and Ideals

PokéDollars: ₪2
Registered
12-25-2015, 12:10 AM (This post was last modified: 12-25-2015, 12:10 AM by ✯Ho-OhLugia✯.)
Happy New Year! Big Grin

[Image: D5Ctidw.jpg]
We are ✯Ho-OhLugia✯, Twin heroes of Truth and Ideals.
Want to see great art? Any requests? Click this warp text to see it!
ninJAS
The Phoenix of Bariura Rises!

PokéDollars: ₪445.11
Registered
12-25-2015, 12:33 AM
(12-23-2015, 02:14 PM)Zueq Wrote: .... If you would like to go to Taco Bell and get a T7 (quesadilla with one taco), and a medium-sized drink and sit down and chat! HeHe!

Pfft! The chalupas are where it is at John! Only the steak ones though!

Hate to hear your year ended pretty roughly and I'm sorry for all of your loses Sad

I have been pretty inactive here lately as well....been swamped at work and @Rouge007 won't let me stay away from Dota on Steam xD Will do my best to visit here more often this coming year.

Merry Christmas to everyone and a Happy New Year! ^^

YouTube
Battle Video Archive

[Image: OzMV8j1.png]

Thanks to Bloom for my Avatar, Signature, and Profile Background ^^