Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon discussions, to Pokkén Tournament speculations, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Ho-Oh and Lugia: Pokemon and Life!
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Ho-Oh and Lugia: Pokemon and Life!
✯Ho-OhLugia✯
Angels of Truth and Ideals

PokéDollars: ₪2
Registered
09-27-2014, 08:54 PM
Hello everyone! As of now, Ho-Oh and I will be starting a blog about life and Pokemon! This will help you to get to know us more, and feel free to ask any questions as long as it isn't offensive!

Life is a bit quiet now in the holidays. When there is nothing to do, which is most of the time, my sister and I just play our Pokemon games or do our comics that we are making. Now, I'm not about to publish this comic - since my sister and I are using copyrighted Pokemon characters. Also, don't ask for the plot, since I'm keeping the plot and drawings a surprise from my sister and her too.

Ever since I bought a Pokemon Adventures book from the bookshop, I began loving Pokemon adventures so much! It is to the point where now everyone in the class knows that. My favourite character is Silver, and everytime someone makes a small joke or a mean joke or even a mean picture, I begin to (and yes, that's true) cry. Sigh, I feel that he's become my brother now. The same goes for my sister, but instead, her favourite character is Will.

Nothing much to do today, just Pokemon. That's it for today!

[Image: D5Ctidw.jpg]
We are ✯Ho-OhLugia✯, Twin heroes of Truth and Ideals.
Want to see great art? Any requests? Click this warp text to see it!
✯Ho-OhLugia✯

Registered
09-30-2014, 03:13 PM
Hello! There was nothing to do in the past few days, except for doing my comic and playing around on my Pokemon games. It has been hot over the past few days too, being well above Spring average. Mind you, we are very active during the heat and feel at home!

Oh, there are also more spiders making their way in our home. My sister and I feel happy to let them in, if only my dad won't catch them...

We are also taking piano lessons (since April) and are trying to learn the Pokemon theme song:

Oh yes, it is also our birthday tomorrow and we are going to the Blue Mountains! So I'll have much to write.

✯Ho-OhLugia✯

Registered
10-03-2014, 05:59 AM
The day before was Ho-Oh and I's birthday! Oh, how excited we were the night before! We turned 13, so that was a bit displeasing, yet the trip to the Blue Mountains rid us of sadness and made us enter our world of joy!

It all began the night before, when I called @Meloetta to come to our house so we can take her before 8:00AM so we can arrive at 10:00, since the drive was about to be 2 hours.

The next day, @Meloetta ended up coming at 7:30 after our breakfast of Mankoushe (a Lebanese Oregano sandwich) and we departed. I brought my Pokemon games with me, and as a surprise, @Meloetta found her old Pokemon games in her bag. She asked to play on my DSi her Pokemon Heartgold. When she did, she found out that her game was deleted so she started again. When it was up to naming the rival, I cried so hardly because she didn't call him Silver. So, Elena (Ho-Oh) and I were looking out in the natural scenery.

When we arrived, it was 8:00, since there was no traffic and the road was widened. Them @Meloetta made me feel sorry for her because I made her wake up very early. Anyway, my dad, @Meloetta, my sister and I went to the admission of the Blue Mountains and got our unlimited passes to the rides.

First of all, we decided to go on the scenic railway. Not just a railway that takes you across the mountains, but the worlds steepest railway that goes straight down, much like a vertical drop you can say. Before the ride, the staff took wonderful pictures of us. The countdown began, and off to adrenaline we went! Truth be told, it was quite scary, but as soon as the third second was over, it became a fun way to go down the mountain! I actually felt that tingle in my back as we went down.

[Image: ATDW_Portrait__AI27_PMDL_ScenicWorld_0218.jpg]

Then, we went back up the railway, feeling more adrenaline than the last time, since going up meant we were going backwards. And that felt as if we were going to do a backflip, as @Meloetta quoted.

Then, we went to the Scenic Skyway, a large cable car that goes vertically and is elevated at 270 metres up in the air. There was also a glass panel underneath where you stand that lets you see underneath you. When we reached the other side, we went through a walkway near the Three Sisters, but turned around halfway through since my dad was tired. After we went across the Skyway again, we had lunch at a resturaunt. The food was great!

After lunch, my best friend @Meloetta decided to buy Elena and I a present for our birthday. It was toy dragons and dragon eggs! I was so happy, I cherished them and will continue to do so until... uh, until when? Anyway, we went back down the railway, and then through the scenic Walkway, where we traversed through an ancient forest. The air was so fresh that I could take a full breath!

We then went up the Scenic Cableway, which took us back to the start. After that, we went back down to the railway and then back up! When we went to the gift shop again, we saw our History teacher (the one I always talk to in school) and we couldn't stop talking to her and her kids! We instantly became best friends with her kids! After one more trip through the rides, it was back home!

When we arrived, we dropped off @Meloetta at home and went to eat cake. Well, the cake was good but it had fruits in it. Anyway, Elena's name was misspelt as Ethan. But that's fine because of Gold from Pokemon Adventures!

It was such a great day I am still happy from now!

hotchocolat
Pokesun's sleepy baby

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
10-05-2014, 01:25 AM
Aaah that railway looks so cool! I want to visit! That sounds like a really nice birthday!
✯Ho-OhLugia✯

Registered
10-05-2014, 02:46 AM
Thank you, @hotchocolat! It was a great birthday indeed! Especially the train... the train... the train... anyway, it's in Australia, so you may have to travel down here!

Back to my daily blog:

Yesterday, I woke up really early as always. Not because of my birthday, though, but because I was getting the New Game: Super Smash Brothers for 3Ds! I bet my sister was more excited for this game, but I was for the Pokemon! In fact, I only played as Pokemon. Anyway, after I purchased the game, I went across the "corridor" to order four - I mean five Pokemon Adventures books:

-Diamond and Pearl PLATINUM: Volumes 5, 6, 7 and 11 (we were given the wrong manga books last time but they still were great!)

-Black and White: Volume 3

I went back home to play the new game and also purchased the Trading Card Game on Virtual Console as a bonus!

✯Ho-OhLugia✯

Registered
10-13-2014, 02:38 AM (This post was last modified: 10-13-2014, 02:39 AM by ✯Ho-OhLugia✯.)
Our 10 year storm currently happening right now. There was a cloud above our house that looked like this: [Image: Rolling-thunder-cloud.jpg]

The green hue was also present. Actually, the cloud itself was so beautiful and stunning, I felt my heart race. I actually don't know if it was fear, but I doubt it was, because I love storms. When I went inside the house to seek shelter from the storm, but when I did, I heard I siren noise. I was so scared because I thought a severe natural disaster was on its way, and my dad said it was a warning. It turns out that that was just my grand aunt's mobile ringtone and my dad was just joking. I was so scared (and a bit angry, which I regret) that I threw my Glaceon toy on him (which I also regret because I made him Silver and because it was my dad whom I love so much). At least it missed him, and I apologised.

The storm is currently happening now.

Other than that, back to school last week!

hotchocolat
Pokesun's sleepy baby

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
10-13-2014, 06:02 PM
That storm looks beautiful!
✯Ho-OhLugia✯

Registered
10-15-2014, 03:50 AM
I know! That storm actually made my heart race of wonder and beauty.

✯Ho-OhLugia✯

Registered
08-12-2015, 04:49 AM
I would like to add to my blog after a while of not writing. Today was a fairly average day at school. I've completed mathematics homework, and I've got lots of examinations coming up. I'm currently practicing two piano pieces: one of school and one for my piano school
School: I have to practice a theme from the movie Titanic.
Piano School: This is actually a duet with my sister! This song requires two pianos and it's called... (drum roll)... Ending Onwards to Our Own Futures from Pokemon Black and White! In other words, we're playing the End Credits theme. We might also play this at our schools Award Ceremony.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ❤hotchocolats daily life and hobby blog❤ hotchocolat 34 2,815 04-08-2015, 12:43 AM
Last Post by hotchocolat
  My life through shrugs Dock 1 294 03-20-2015, 10:06 PM
Last Post by hotchocolat
  The real life of a PokeSun Mod - Legacy Legacy 5 684 01-08-2014, 01:28 PM
Last Post by ninJAS
  Blog of Pokemon Challenges *Part 2 of Dark Rising Uploaded* Flyleaf 3 1,118 11-20-2013, 08:56 AM
Last Post by ninJAS