Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon discussions, to Pokkén Tournament speculations, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Hope in Fantasy
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Hope in Fantasy
medicham
妖怪 (Yōkai)

PokéDollars: ₪2
Registered
07-30-2015, 05:09 PM (This post was last modified: 07-30-2015, 07:12 PM by medicham.)
I read on this some more just now and found myself intrigued about the special abilities supposed to be had by ninja. However, i know this isn't necessarily true due to the nature of the subject. There's reasons said special techniques aren't validated as of today. I put an effort to keeping an open mind and remembering that there is a lot more to be learned. I don't want to burst anyone's bubble and say those things aren't possible, but ideally, no common ninja could have those abilities. 

As to the nature of those abilities and super powers and all of that, have hope, and remember modern science is called modern for a reason, it hasn't been around for very long. Given that there are cultures that have been around for thousands and thousands of years, some even to this day since the beginning, and some unfettered by tampering, it is no wonder that knowledge as to those topics is kept secret. So what i am saying is, to anyone out there who hopes in fantasy for more than modern science will give you. look forward hundreds of years, or back a thousand fold. Enjoy the journey, and if it is meant to be, you'll find the way.

|ASB Profile|                              |Sprite Shop|                                                |RP Trainer Card|

[Image: gengarsig_zpsce68b465.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Final Fantasy 9: Harmonic Melodies[Pg-15] Thireven 2 461 04-02-2012, 01:34 PM
Last Post by Kid