Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon discussions, to Pokkén Tournament speculations, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
I've hit a snafu
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

I've hit a snafu
Mekachii
Lore Keeper

PokéDollars: ₪128.07
Registered
03-17-2017, 04:57 PM
Hello everyone! I'm not sure what I can contribute to the forum just yet, but I am an avid artist and writer if that holds any interest.

The reason I'm writing this post is because I've hit a bit of a impasse. To make a long story short, I started writing a Pokemon fiction around four years back, and it was my novelization of X and Y. I had had fun writing it - I still want to write for it....however, due to some personal issues that arose in the years following, I wasn't able to keep consistently uploading as much as I want, making the fic itself a bit dated.

My problem is that I really want to write a direct sequel, even more so now that I've played through Sun and Moon. The lore in the game fits into what I planned to do for my original fiction, but I'm not sure if I should finish the original and then write the sequel, or creatively move on to the next one since I already have many ideas on how I want the story to go. Plus, the protagonist would be better suited with the former.

So! This is where you guys come in. I really, really want to write a novelization of S&M, but I know to many it would seem wrong stopping in the middle of the original (I'm not ending it there, but the sequel would be more of a continuation of where the other story was left off for various purposes in the storyline). 

My fiction is called The Power of One, and - if you want - you can give it a read to get a better understanding of where I'm coming from. I'd appreciate some reviews and/or critiques as well as an opinion of what I should do. It would be bold on my part if I choose to do this, but I feel I can pull it off, as it will be something unique and not something I see done a lot, if at all.

Thanks for your help! Sorry for the long post, haha ;;

[Disclaimer: There will be some spelling and grammatical errors here and there, but nothing major. Again, this fiction is old and dated, and the last time I updated was before Christmas of last year. I still hope you enjoy it regardless! ^w^]