Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
If you were a gym leader...
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

If you were a gym leader...
shenanigans
↞The Swashbucklin' Fool↠

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
01-05-2013, 07:23 AM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2013, 08:34 AM by shenanigans.)
(01-05-2013, 01:23 AM)Kjf0012 Wrote: Okay. Hey I heard that this site has a pokemon league. Is that true? That sounds like fun!

It was shut down temporarily due to inactivity, I believe.

Gym Name: Surreal Gym

Gym Type: Psychic

Badge Name: Reality Badge

Badge Appearance: The badge would have the appearance of a wedjet set onto a small, golden metal square. The wedjet would be drawn in silver.

Gym Appearance: The Gym would appear to be made of polished gold cubes on the outside, designed in a pyramid-like fashion. The doors would have silver hieroglyphs carved into them. Upon entering, the challenger would find the inside totally different from the outside. The floor would be carpeted with thick, plush royal blue carpet. The walls would be lined with bookshelves. Over in the bottom left corner of the room, directly to the challenger's right as they entered, would be a two dark blue sofas and a slightly darker blue recliner, all situated around a polished, oval shaped cherrywood coffee table. The sofas and recliner would be made of a cloth material, not leather. There would most likely be a pot of sweet raspberry tea on the coffee table, alongside two coffee mugs, in case the challenger wanted to sit and chat with me before or after battling.

In the bottom right corner of the room, to the challengers left as they enter, would be a simple, somewhat large, oak table. It would probably be a bit scuffed up and rather laden with books, manuscripts, and miscellaneous sheets of paper. There would be no chair, as I prefer standing when doing research or studying something. In the top right corner of the room, there would be a simple spiral staircase made of cast iron, descending down to the second lower level. In the top left corner of the room, there would be a sort of recreational area, I suppose you could call it. Video game consoles would be set up there, hooked up to a large television mounted on the wall. A computer would also be there, as would a rather large area set aside solely for legos. (I imagine building with legos using nothing but psychic powers would be quite entertaining.)

Classical music will most likely be playing in the room. If you as a challenger are not a fan, too bad. I doubt I'll alter my tastes simply because of your disagreement. I hope you enjoy battling to Beethoven, Chopin, and Bach.

On the level directly below the ground level will be the stadium room in which we battle. It'll look how the usual stadium looks, except that rather than being a large rectangle, it will be a large, upside down diamond. Three dimensional. The walls will be made of durable plexiglass. When within the battle diamond, neither the challenger nor myself can give our Pokemon orders. By now, you must be a talented enough trainer and you must have a good enough bond with your Pokemon that you can battle without such needless things. We will each use all six of our Pokemon. You must send them all out of their Pokeballs and allow them to switch out as they deem necessary.

In the next floor down, my bedroom, the bathroom, and the kitchen are all located. I would be living in my Gym.

Signature Pokemon: Reuniclus

Gym Leader's Appearance:

Spoiler:
[Image: Akara%27s+Gift+-+Reuniclus+Pokesona.JPG]
Thanks goes to Arouu for the picture~! You're the best, Arouu! :3

Gym Leader's Pokemon:

Reuniclus - Sitiri
Sitiri was my first Pokemon, all those years ago, when I first caught a Solosis and started my Pokemon journey. She's been with me ever since then, never leaving my side. I like to think we've reached a point of total trust in one another, to where when we battle, it's like we're both fighting, not just me giving her orders.

Metagross - Fortress
The heavy hitter of my team, but so much more than that. Fortress is like a father to all of us, always worrying over everyone else on the team, myself included. You'd think someone with a supercomputer for a brain would be more calculating, more apathetic, but no. Don't be fooled, though, he's a precision machine of destruction on the battlefield.

Sigilyph - Sentry
Sentry was the last member to join my team, but he's already grown to be invaluable just in this last year or two. He has a strong sense of duty and will do everything in his power to fulfill any order given to him, regardless of difficulty. He's somewhat lost on his own, but he's slowly learning self-confidence and initiative.

Gardevoir - Laeta
The second Pokemon to join my team, and the one who convinced me I could still compete even with an all-psychic team. As a Ralts, she managed to take out a Poochyena after learning Focus Blast via a TM I had purchased. She prefers being a healer to attacking, though, and that's fine by me.

Starmie - Celeste
Celeste, like all of my team, is an invaluable member. He's fast, hits hard, and can heal off damage like it's nothing. Off the battlefield, he's found that he loves to cook, so we all eat very well. He gets rather irritated when we tell him he has a girl's name, and insists that it's masculine where he comes from, though he refuses to say where that is.

Espeon - Pounce

Pounce is...well... Let's just say she's rather excitable and tends to glomp any of us if we've been gone for too long. She hates sleeping alone and has to be cuddled up to one of us, preferable all of us. Despite her lovable nature, she's still a force to be reckoned with on the battlefield. Incredibly nimble and fast, her favored battle style is messing with the enemy's mind, making illusions, causing the enemy to forget how to use moves, upsetting gravity, and so on.

(Sorry about the long post, got a bit carried away. And this is the condensed version, the original was like. twice as long. ._.)

Legacy
Resident Metalhead

PokéDollars: ₪25.59
Registered
01-05-2013, 08:44 AM
(01-05-2013, 01:23 AM)Kjf0012 Wrote: Okay. Hey I heard that this site has a pokemon league. Is that true? That sounds like fun!

As has been said, there was a Pokemon Online league here, but it fell into inactivity. I was one of the Gym Leaders (Dark Type)

If I were a Gym Leader now, I would use Dark/Ghost dual-typing. My signature pokemon would probably be Sneasel, although I wouldn't actually battle with it.
Miles Prower
The Blonde Brainiac

PokéDollars: ₪1,179.73
Veterans
01-05-2013, 08:45 AM
I'd train Electric types, because Electric types are my favorite.

Gym Name: Voltage City Gym (Meh, I'm not very original..)
Gym Type: Electric-type (Stated previously.)
Badge Name: Voltage Badge (Styled like a lightning bolt? I'm not sure.)
Gym Appearance: You must flip switches to power on electric currents to ride them from platform to platform, battling Trainers along the way. At the end of the Gym there will be an elevator that you must ride to the top floor, where I, the Gym Leader would be located.

Pokemon:

Magnezone - Zero-G
Electivire - Engineer
Porygon2 - Cybernetic
Raichu - Sparky/Sgt. Bolt
Eelektross - Electriceel
Jolteon - Joltrush

Signature Pokemon: Eelektross
TM Received: Either TM57 Charge Beam or TM93 Wild Charge

So, that's it.

| My Ask Thread | 3DS FC: 4055-4094-4151 |

"Smarter than the average Lisa."
(07-03-2013, 07:37 PM)Skye Wrote: You requesting it for free is like walking into a video game store and asking for a free copy of Duke Nukem Forever because it sucked.
49 66 20 79 6f 75 20 63 61 6e 20 72 65 61 64 20 74 68 69 73 2c 20 79 6f 75 27 72 65 20 61 6c 6d 6f 73 74 20 61 73 20 73 6d 61 72 74 20 61 73 20 6d 65 21 20
Rouge007
Goofball Sharpshooter

PokéDollars: ₪815.88
Veterans
01-05-2013, 03:18 PM
idk. id be torn with dragon, fire, ice, dark and psychic..... ik im indecisive Tongue
OH and ghost might be cool too.....i dont even know. this would be such a hard choice for me

[Image: 33a8c9u.jpg]
thank you @smoakdragon for the sig!
Kevin
Member of Thespian Troupe 1139

Registered
01-05-2013, 03:26 PM
(01-05-2013, 03:18 PM)Rouge007 Wrote: idk. id be torn with dragon, fire, ice, dark and psychic..... ik im indecisive Tongue
OH and ghost might be cool too.....i dont even know. this would be such a hard choice for me

You could be like Blue and have various types. Smile

[Image: 0KOwHeL.png]
Credits to Fairy Princess Bloom for this awesome signature!

Super Smash Bros Survival Role-Play

My Pokémon Emporium

ASB Profile

S.I.B. Fanfiction

My Art Gallery

Rouge007
Goofball Sharpshooter

PokéDollars: ₪815.88
Veterans
01-05-2013, 04:03 PM
(01-05-2013, 03:26 PM)Kjf0012 Wrote:
(01-05-2013, 03:18 PM)Rouge007 Wrote: idk. id be torn with dragon, fire, ice, dark and psychic..... ik im indecisive Tongue

You could be like Blue and have various types. Smile

i like the way you think XD haha ^^

[Image: 33a8c9u.jpg]
thank you @smoakdragon for the sig!
ninJAS
It's Commander Tresdin to you.

PokéDollars: ₪1,014.12
Veterans
01-05-2013, 11:55 PM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2013, 11:56 PM by ninJAS.)
I think I would like to be a Rock type Gym Leader in all honesty...but not the crappy first gym Geodude and Onix XD I'm talking about waging countless battles in a never-ending sandstorm!

Pokemon:
Tyranitar
Cradily
Aerodactyl
Crustle
Aggron
Omastar

And as others have already mentioned be do have a League but it is currently hidden because of inactivity though we hope we will be able to reopen it someday ^_^ I myself had a mono color gym where I had 8 teams each based on an individual color.

[Image: 29pt9mp.jpg]

Thanks to Rouge007 for my lovely Tresdin Avatar and Signature ^^
Kevin
Member of Thespian Troupe 1139

Registered
01-06-2013, 04:21 AM
(01-05-2013, 11:55 PM)ninJAS Wrote: I think I would like to be a Rock type Gym Leader in all honesty...but not the crappy first gym Geodude and Onix XD I'm talking about waging countless battles in a never-ending sandstorm!

Pokemon:
Tyranitar
Cradily
Aerodactyl
Crustle
Aggron
Omastar

And as others have already mentioned be do have a League but it is currently hidden because of inactivity though we hope we will be able to reopen it someday ^_^ I myself had a mono color gym where I had 8 teams each based on an individual color.

Awesome!

[Image: 0KOwHeL.png]
Credits to Fairy Princess Bloom for this awesome signature!

Super Smash Bros Survival Role-Play

My Pokémon Emporium

ASB Profile

S.I.B. Fanfiction

My Art Gallery

DerpyDerp
Refreshing pages

Registered
01-06-2013, 10:51 AM
gym leader using only legendaries Tongue

1) Black kyruem lvl 100
2) Dragon arceus lvl 100
3) White kyruem lvl 100
4) Darkrai lvl 100 (can make u sleeeeeep)
5) rayquaza lvl 100
6) groudon lvl 100

My gym would be filled whit lot of trainers using different pokemon types (like blue) lvl 80+

[Image: Dj10a.gif]
[Image: eXVZu.gif] Aren't they majestic!
shenanigans
↞The Swashbucklin' Fool↠

Registered
01-06-2013, 10:54 AM
(01-06-2013, 10:51 AM)DerpyDerp Wrote: gym leader using only legendaries :P

1) Black kyruem lvl 100
2) Dragon arceus lvl 100
3) White kyruem lvl 100
4) Darkrai lvl 100 (can make u sleeeeeep)
5) rayquaza lvl 100
6) groudon lvl 100

My gym would be filled whit lot of trainers using different pokemon types (like blue) lvl 80+

It's Joey on steroids D:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You're a Gym Leader! smoakdragon 11 967 03-08-2017, 12:18 PM
Last Post by Rouge007
  Pokémon: Indigo League - Ash getting gym badges? Zueq 4 937 07-18-2015, 11:05 AM
Last Post by Rouge007
  Create your own gym! Myrrh 2 624 06-26-2013, 06:16 AM
Last Post by Fukai Tsumi