Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Instacheck-Related Services Here! (Pokemon X &Y Only) - Want to Hatch a Shiny? ☆
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Instacheck-Related Services Here! (Pokemon X &Y Only) - Want to Hatch a Shiny? ☆
Altia
Put on your 3D Glasses!

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
12-07-2013, 01:45 AM (This post was last modified: 12-08-2013, 06:10 AM by Altia.)
For those of you who don't know, Instacheck is a program that runs on Virtual Router Plus that reads hidden information sent through Wi-Fi via online activities, such as Pokemon trades. Using this provided software, we can check a Pokemon's hidden information, such as IVs, EVs, or even the OT's (Original Trainer's) Secret ID, AND their 'shiny value', as well.

I'd be willing to help you, if you'd like!
Or, if you have Instacheck set up, and would like to help out the community, feel free to do that here!

Want someone to check your Pokemon's (or Pokemon Egg's) hidden information for you without having to set up Instacheck?

Here's how you get started!

• Exchange 3DS Friend Codes with me, or anyone else with Instacheck set up.
• Set up a trade date & time.
• While in trade, show the Pokemon you want checked, but do not select the trade option after showing it.
• Information will be sent via PM, IM, or Email.

☆ Want your perfectly chain-bred Pokemon to be hatched as a shiny? ☆

• Have someone find out your Pokemon Egg's "shiny value"
• Find a person with X or Y that you can trust with a matching Trainer shiny value
• Trade the egg to that person's game, and let them hatch it, then send it back to you! This will result in the Pokemon hatching as a guaranteed shiny, as long as both the Egg's shiny value, and Trainer's shiny value match. (Don't forget, have that person Nickname it for you, if you have one in mind! You will not be able to change its name once it's traded, because it retains the OT information of the person that hatched it.)

☆ My Trainer Shiny Value is 3609! ☆

I am willing to hatch eggs for you if you have one with a matching shiny value.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them!

**I can no longer take PokeGen or PokeSAV requests because my NDS Adapter Plus is defective.
~Paired with Leon§Noel

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LF any Pokemon ( including yveltal ) Fennekin_Fireninja653 10 1,632 07-09-2015, 02:47 AM
Last Post by ✯Ho-OhLugia✯
  Pokemon Dream Trade Thread Bloom 2 870 07-01-2015, 07:03 PM
Last Post by xKiYoMiNaTiONx
  Shop: DiamondD's Pokemon Shop.. DiamondD 1 748 04-28-2015, 01:35 PM
Last Post by Joaquin
  Male Charmander? Pokemon XY StrawberryG 15 2,366 01-23-2015, 06:03 PM
Last Post by StrawberryG