Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Interesting Dreams?
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Interesting Dreams?
Bloom
*❀~Bloop Dee Woop~❀*

PokéDollars: ₪32.09
Registered
02-22-2014, 11:40 PM (This post was last modified: 02-23-2014, 12:01 AM by Bloom.)
I accidentally double posted my other thread, so I'm just going to turn this into a discussion. xD

Have you ever had a dream that literally impacted you when you woke up? I still remember some horrifying nightmares I had as a child, but sometimes I have an occasional dream that I can never forget.

Basically, it started with me on an empty white beach with nothing but white sand and extremely light blue water surrounding the entire island. I took a few steps away from the water and then I started to sink into the sand. It felt so real, I could feel each grain brushing against every part of my body. I eventually landed underground in a strange green crystal lighted cavern and I was surrounded by random tourists. I realized then that I was completely naked, and I frantically jump into a pothole in front of me. After jumping into nothing but darkness, I fall into the water and get trapped around seaweed. It felt so real that I could just rip out the seaweed, but once I touched it, I was surrounded by bubbles and hear frantic noises of a women singing. It was so peaceful and entrancing, and I could never forget that voice. I was surrounded by vibrant yellow fish and the water was sparkling pink. If I could use any words to describe this, it would be an Oceanic heaven! One of the yellow fish, that kind of resembled an angler fish, but more cute, told me to swim to the treasure. Below me was a silver treasure chest with sapphires and radiant blue colored gems with a neon glow. I swum down to the chest, but I stopped getting closer to it. No matter how hard I tried to swim closer, I never got any farther. I eventually whited out and woke up to the sound of my television. I realized then, that the sounds from the movie I left on affected the dream I had.

Lesson learned, if I want to have more amazing dreams, I should take naps on the couch more often! xD

[Image: dA219Lb.gif]
CyChill
Games Designer

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
02-23-2014, 04:48 AM
Err dreams...dreams. I'm lucky if I can remember yesterday let alone when I was asleep...errr

I mostly have nightmares stemming from childhood trauma, usually about being bullied, so I wake up alone and a little afraid. I do have nice dreams on occasion...just waiting for the next one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-KqDVNowKU

Design, Create, Innovate
teamplasma
^ ^ ^

PokéDollars: ₪4
Registered
02-23-2014, 11:29 AM
I have some of the strangest dreams.. like they are SO weird.
I will have to come back here when I have the time to describe them D:
xKiYoMiNaTiONx
Cosplayer

PokéDollars: ₪1,254.21
Super Moderators
02-23-2014, 11:44 AM
Dreams.... such an interesting thing. What is a dream? Dreams are normally things that we have when we are sleeping. Dreams are meant to be good things.

However, as Celine Dion says in her song, "Life is a dream that we are dreaming." In other words, what I'm doing now, what I'm writing, what I'm thinking...everything is a dream. Being alive is a dream...therefore, when we stop dreaming...that's the end of our road.

Ahem, back to the topic... I get a lot of dreams, but apparently I don't remember them all. The last one I remember is the one where I literally went on a trip with the family, and kept meeting this same guy over and over again...and it's a guy that I've known since high school! Awkward Dream...okay, time to sleep now!
WmONeil
Ace Trainer

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
02-23-2014, 01:38 PM
I had a nightmare when I was about three. It was about @12MONeil and I going to a farm. The milk man was milking cows in the milk house. That is impossible because the average cow can't fit through the door and it is a big no no to have the cows go into their. Well, back to the dream. @12MONeil and I went through the milk house into these pens filled with cattle. All of a sudden we were looking at this pig and their was a big teddy bear blocking the gate of the pig's pen. The pig got up and started beating up the teddy bear and started chasing us. I was real scared when I woke up from that dream. It game me nightmares.
✯Ho-OhLugia✯
Angels of Truth and Ideals

PokéDollars: ₪2
Registered
07-08-2014, 05:24 AM
I had the beat dream of my life, and obviously it had Pokemon in it! It was one day in school, where I was having my English class. Then, all of a sudden, the ground was shaking and I looked outside the window only to see a swirling black and purple vortex, slowly enlarging. Then, the classroom door suddenly was being knocked on. The teacher went to open it, and there was Silver and his Weavile. He asked the teacher if the chosen one was here, and she asked him who he was. Silver stated that he was Silver, and he was looking for MaryLyn. He said he needed me, because me and Elena were the chosen people to save the world from that swirling vortex. Then, he took me out of the classroom, and also Elena, and he teleported us to the Pokemon world, where we began our journey under Silver's training...and the dream will continue.

I'll never forget that dream. Never ever.

[Image: D5Ctidw.jpg]
We are ✯Ho-OhLugia✯, Twin heroes of Truth and Ideals.
Want to see great art? Any requests? Click this warp text to see it!
Rouge007
Goofball Sharpshooter

PokéDollars: ₪814.09
Veterans
07-16-2014, 04:53 PM
I have nightmares almost nightly. Mine almost always reflect the previous day's events. Like one time I decided to watch the youtuber cryaotic play corpse party and I had a dream of the little girl chasing me with scissors telling me to give her back her eye..... that's just one mild example....yeah. My interest in horror games is no longer because I pretty much dream I'm in whatever I play

[Image: 33a8c9u.jpg]
thank you @smoakdragon for the sig!
✯Ho-OhLugia✯
Angels of Truth and Ideals

PokéDollars: ₪2
Registered
07-16-2014, 05:12 PM
I had yet another strange Pokemon dreams, as I always do when I dream of Pokemon. There was an animated Walt Disney movie called Dragon Masters, and it was about Lance and Clair.I'm going to say it as short as possible. They were training to become dragon masters, Lance with his Dratini and Clair with her Horsea, and they were about 3-4 years old (Lance and Clair were 3-4, not the Pokemon). When they were finished, Lance wanted to take Clair up to the mountain of 'Dragon Spirits' so that they can have a Pokemon Battle, even though they clearly weren't allowed to go up there. And when they did reach the summit, Clair took a step back and the mountain crumbled.
Lance tried to grab Clair's hand, but she fell, and then his side of the mountain crumbled and he fell too. Lance fell in the river while Clair fell on sharp stones. All the townspeople ran up to them and were asking what had happened, and they were both alright. Then the elder came and saw Clair barely alive, and she went to hospital. Lance was forced out of Blackthorn city and when he said his final goodbye to Clair, she was crying, and he left.
She was taught to be a dragon master without Lance, and Lance was taught to be one without her. Then, when they grew up, Lance went back to Blackthorn City, and saw Clair, but she didn't recognize him and called him an enemy, and used her Kingdra, which had evolved from Horsea then Seadra, to attack him. But he countered with his Dragonite. Regardless of him using a Dragonite, she didn't recognize him as a Dragon Master.
One day, there was an evil spirit coming to the repaired Mountain and was destroying the land. Nobody could defeat the monster, but Lance and Clair could. Then, they defeated the Monster together, but even so, she wasn't friends with Lance.

Yes, my dreams are like movies. I shortened this the shortest way I could possibly say!

[Image: D5Ctidw.jpg]
We are ✯Ho-OhLugia✯, Twin heroes of Truth and Ideals.
Want to see great art? Any requests? Click this warp text to see it!