Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Interesting NPC's
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Interesting NPC's
✯Ho-OhLugia✯
Angels of Truth and Ideals

PokéDollars: ₪2
Registered
07-11-2015, 02:17 AM
Throughout the Pokemon series, there are many interesting Pokemon characters that we like, fall in love with, admire and such.
But there are also many trainer NPC's that are interesting too! Trainers that might have a backstory that deserve a little spotlight.

In my opinion, there are many psychics throughout the Pokemon universe. However, the psychic that creates inverse battles, I'm interested to see how he could reverse the whole type chart. I'm also interested in some of those characters in the Battle Subway.

So, are there any minor characters that make you wonder what their backstories are?

[Image: D5Ctidw.jpg]
We are ✯Ho-OhLugia✯, Twin heroes of Truth and Ideals.
Want to see great art? Any requests? Click this warp text to see it!
I liek Squirtles
Oi!

PokéDollars: ₪5.34
Registered
07-11-2015, 07:52 PM
-chants begin in the background-
Youngster Joey...
Youngster Joey...
Youngster Joey...
Youngster Joey!! 

Youngster Joey is the holy grail of Trainer backstories. He trains every day to make his Rattata top percentage. He never rests and he is on a quest in search of betterment.

The other Trainers that really pique my interest are the Gym Trainers. How were they selected? What trials did they have to face to be instituted as Gym Trainers? Are the Pokemon lent by the Gym?

[Image: 8932f0f7c383e605d91dbbbab8cdd4ca.gif]
Credit goes to mnrART!
*~ASB Profile~*

medicham
妖怪 (Yōkai)

Registered
07-12-2015, 05:50 AM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2015, 08:58 PM by medicham.)
i will report back to this post soon, i have been a bit inspired to play one of the games again, thinking of starting fresh and exploring. i'll play with an emulator, and usb snes controller. i hope to find some interesting things

edit: one interesting NPC i found in emerald. i remember reading about this.

[Image: uZnJrED.png]
[Image: kIXfZ9Y.png]

|ASB Profile|                              |Sprite Shop|                                                |RP Trainer Card|

[Image: gengarsig_zpsce68b465.jpg]
✯Ho-OhLugia✯
Angels of Truth and Ideals

Registered
07-13-2015, 04:20 AM
I remember the events 'foreshadowing' future generations of Pokemon:

http://www.supercheats.com/articles/260/...n-series/6

(You might want to turn the volume down for this website as it has creepy repeating advertisements)

[Image: D5Ctidw.jpg]
We are ✯Ho-OhLugia✯, Twin heroes of Truth and Ideals.
Want to see great art? Any requests? Click this warp text to see it!
medicham
妖怪 (Yōkai)

Registered
07-18-2015, 11:53 AM (This post was last modified: 07-18-2015, 01:28 PM by medicham.)
there is an aroma lady in RSE that can apparently smell pokenav's and she also walks through the cliff is Ruby and Sapphire. glitches, they're like easter eggs. like that bad egg and invisible pokemon that i had, in which if you looked at the summary it shows a messed up pic of the pokemon you last looked at i think, and crashes the game.

did anyone else miss or almost never find this trainer? for most of my time playing pokemon emerald i never found this trainer until i was beyond over leveled. poor design choice, or is it just me?

[Image: ux86nRU.png]
[Image: cjG9mjO.png]

|ASB Profile|                              |Sprite Shop|                                                |RP Trainer Card|

[Image: gengarsig_zpsce68b465.jpg]