Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Least Favorite Kinds of Pokemon Cards?
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Least Favorite Kinds of Pokemon Cards?
Bloom
*❀~Bloop Dee Woop~❀*

PokéDollars: ₪32.09
Registered
11-05-2014, 07:42 PM
There are a lot of amazing Pokemon cards out there, but amongst them are also some pretty undesirable ones as well. What are your least favorite kinds of Pokemon cards, or more specifically, do you have a least favorite pokemon card in particular? For me, there are a few trainer cards that I don't really like, such as the ones that "move one energy from one your bench pokemon into your discard pile" type cards. When I was little I had a card called "Clefairy Doll." Because it was a trainer card, yet it had HP, I was always confused with how to use it properly. With that frustration I had when I was younger, only formed a deep dislike for the card itself.

[Image: dA219Lb.gif]
✯Ho-OhLugia✯
Angels of Truth and Ideals

PokéDollars: ₪2
Registered
11-08-2014, 03:06 PM
Do counterfeit cards count? Because I really don't like them. I don't like it when I see my friends with counterfeit Pokemon cards and cheat with them. They even play the wrong way! If you're talking about real cards here, I don't have a least favourite. I just wouldn't like being battled against Zoroark and Legendary Pokemon, since that would be a hard time trying to knock it out!

[Image: D5Ctidw.jpg]
We are ✯Ho-OhLugia✯, Twin heroes of Truth and Ideals.
Want to see great art? Any requests? Click this warp text to see it!
Isaac
for Smash 4

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
11-10-2014, 12:30 AM
Quote:Do counterfeit cards count?
Depends. If you ask me, no.

As for me? I dislike crappy rares. There's little worse than opening a pack and having something like this as your rare. It's useless in every sense of the word.

I have disappeared from here. As apology, please accept this cheery picture.

[Image: 314qek6.png]
✯Ho-OhLugia✯
Angels of Truth and Ideals

PokéDollars: ₪2
Registered
11-10-2014, 03:27 AM
I believe that the rareness comes in the heart and soul of the Pokemon. Now, everybody would suggest I am crazy for saying this. Anyway, I believe that Pachirisu had all the rights to be a rare Pokemon card. And I do not want to argue, I'm just saying what I agree to, from a Pokemon lovers point of view.

Anyway, I might have been going off topic, but does anybody know this card?
[Image: m1GpJ6RFxDbfY58ythSeA8A.jpg]

I love this card a lot, and here is a short story. There was one particular Friday, the last day, I thought, that I was ever to get Legendary Treasures, in hopes of finding this card. And... I found it, and felt ecstatic!

I can share a lot from this card, and apart from being my (Ho-Oh's) favourite Pokemon, it is very beautiful, and also my mum's name is Rose.

[Image: D5Ctidw.jpg]
We are ✯Ho-OhLugia✯, Twin heroes of Truth and Ideals.
Want to see great art? Any requests? Click this warp text to see it!
Isaac
for Smash 4

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
11-10-2014, 11:27 AM
Pachirisu have standardly been Rare in almost every pack they've appeared in. Usually they're good.
This most recent one is awful.

There is absolutely nothing it can be used for well.
That's the definition of a crappy rare.

I have disappeared from here. As apology, please accept this cheery picture.

[Image: 314qek6.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Favorite Pokemon Card Attacks Miles Prower 0 244 06-23-2015, 08:19 AM
Last Post by Miles Prower
  Pokemon TCG Moves to the Games Bloom 0 404 02-06-2015, 11:45 PM
Last Post by Bloom
  Buying Pokemon Cards for PD Porkchop 9 1,032 12-19-2014, 11:58 AM
Last Post by Shole
  Do you still have all your cards? The Governor 13 1,308 11-24-2014, 05:20 PM
Last Post by Porkchop