Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Looking for numerous legendarys
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Looking for numerous legendarys
JayyJayy
Junior Trainer

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
04-16-2014, 07:29 PM
Hey there everyone i know i'm new but i'm just wondering if anyone could help Smile Currently close to completing my dex don't care much about event legendaries just ones to get that dex full right now all i need left are

Legendaries i need Moltres, Articuno, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Latias, Regice, Dialga, Palkia, Regigigas, Giratina, Landorus, Thundurus, Tornadus and Reshiram

I know the list is long and i dont expect to get many of them however the things i do have for trade are as follows:

Lv 67 Dewgong, Lv 25 Shiny Skrelp, Lv 30 Shiny Loudred, Lv100 Zygarde, Lv 51 Ursaring, Lv 57 Fearow, Lv 60 Lickilicky

Cant really do IVs but my pokedex is full now apart from legendarys so if any pokemon is wanted i can get it Smile
Nammm3
Pokémon Gamer

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
04-30-2014, 08:27 PM (This post was last modified: 04-30-2014, 08:27 PM by Nammm3.)
I have a Giratina to trade to you but I would like another shiny pokémon than those 2, do you have any other shinys? This Giratina by the way is lvl 2 and from Korea, pretty cool.