Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon discussions, to Pokkén Tournament speculations, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
MichaelXD here  
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

MichaelXD here
MichaelXD
Banned

PokéDollars: ₪0
Banned
02-17-2016, 04:32 PM
Hey guys! I am Cycling Road's brother who was unfairly kicked off of everything. The reason why I lie is because no one gives me the trust I need. Can I ban evade with another account if I'm unfairly kicked off of here?
MichaelXD
Banned

Banned
02-18-2016, 11:51 PM
HELLO! I SHOULD'VE BEEN UNBANNED FROM PXR WHEN I SENT THE CONTRACT! WHERE ARE MY UNBAN?
Cyanide

PokéDollars: ₪223.15
Moderators
02-19-2016, 07:09 PM
(02-17-2016, 04:32 PM)MichaelXD Wrote: Hey guys! I am Cycling Road's brother who was unfairly kicked off of everything. The reason why I lie is because no one gives me the trust I need. Can I ban evade with another account if I'm unfairly kicked off of here?

Evading bans is a delicate matter. If you were unfairly "kicked off" from the forum, then would you mind explaining, exactly, what you 'lied' about? Perhaps, what you did to warrant such a ban in the first place? I may not have been around during your stay here as a moderator, but I highly doubt "evading bans" and "lying" are the first step to getting on our good graces, much less creating another account.

[Image: 1zoagsj.png]

MichaelXD
Banned

Banned
02-19-2016, 07:13 PM
Because I checked my emails this week and found a whole bunch of stuff that I made up about my family because I was mistreated a lot. I was going to state them to the psychologist, but my appointment got canceled today.