Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon discussions, to Pokkén Tournament speculations, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Minecrafting Blog
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Minecrafting Blog
ninJAS
The Phoenix of Bariura Rises!

PokéDollars: ₪445.11
Registered
10-02-2015, 02:48 PM
Haven't played Minecraft in AGES and I never was the best builder since most of my creations were very symmetrical, boring, and otherwise just too plain. The whole point of this blog is that I will be creating a new Superflat Creative world, after a while might actually go into Survival as well, where I take screenshots of structures I am creating to make me think more outside of the box (literally because all of my houses have been square or rectangles -_-) and build more inventive things. That being said some objects, especially starting out, will be things I have found on the internet just to try and get my creative juices flowing so please do not be too judgmental of that or call me out on it...I won't be taking credit for anything that I did not make from my own imagination and when I do plan on taking credit for something I will state it.

With that being said I started off my world building a my favorite Pokemon evolution line! :3

Spoiler:
[Image: axfo5h.png]

YouTube
Battle Video Archive

[Image: OzMV8j1.png]

Thanks to Bloom for my Avatar, Signature, and Profile Background ^^
ninJAS

Registered
10-03-2015, 11:48 AM
Did a couple of small buildings. The first is a gazebo that would look alright in a garden or in the backyard of a large house, still not 100% satisfied with it but it looks decent enough, and the second is a small house that looks pretty cool and would be easy to build in survival. Not a lot of space in it but still very livable and would definitely make a great starter house or even be good on servers where your house has to fit in a certain amount of blocks.

Spoiler:
[Image: 2q2em46.png]
[Image: 23jpnc0.png]
[Image: 66w9qr.png]
[Image: 2ex2bmc.png]
[Image: 2mx32ht.png]
[Image: zkrj2s.png]

YouTube
Battle Video Archive

ninJAS

Registered
10-08-2015, 05:48 PM
Ok so not a lot of free time this week but I have been building a bit here and there. First off I was trying to work on a modern style home but it wasn't going exactly as planned so I ended up getting frustrated with it and stopped working on it xD Took some screenshots of it anyways though.

Spoiler:
[Image: 2mgjbbk.png]
[Image: 294155v.png]
[Image: jzi0kw.png]
[Image: 2it4w8o.png]

After that I built a farmhouse sort of building using some blueprints I had found....I ended up HATING the interior layout since everything was super tight and there were like 12 doors in a 2 story house -_- I ended up gutting the whole thing and made it MUCH more open which I think looks way better. I still think the outside looks like crap but oh well. At least it wasn't made out of dirt blocks Tongue

Spoiler:
[Image: 2hykjfq.png]
[Image: 21jsi2g.png]
[Image: 29zzjfp.png]
[Image: jjo6l5.png]
[Image: 35lyd8k.png]
[Image: 2ustllf.png]
[Image: 121qqo3.png]
[Image: 90xfkg.png]
[Image: fnyf03.png]
[Image: 1052jy1.png]

YouTube
Battle Video Archive

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pigville - Martin's Blog Porkchop 0 123 04-07-2017, 06:09 PM
Last Post by Porkchop
  Zueq's Ba-Zueq-A~ Blog :3 Zueq 151 7,639 03-24-2017, 11:01 PM
Last Post by Zueq
  We can have a blog here? Luigi's Purple Coins 3 315 03-11-2017, 03:11 AM
Last Post by Zueq
  ~Believe in Myself~ (Miles Prower Blog) Miles Prower 18 1,780 08-24-2015, 05:26 PM
Last Post by Miles Prower