Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Mobile Pokemon Online
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Mobile Pokemon Online
ninJAS
It's Commander Tresdin to you.

PokéDollars: ₪1,014.12
Veterans
06-29-2012, 12:07 AM (This post was last modified: 06-29-2012, 06:15 AM by ninJAS.)
Has anyone other than myself tried out the Android Mobile Pokemon Online App??

Currently it is still in the testing stages and whatnot but I still think it runs fairly smooth and functions quite well seeing as it hasn't been available for download for very long at all.

As of right now there is no team builder feature in the app (the developers have promised that it will contain one soon though). The process of adding a team to the app is actually quite simple though. You can either load your teams from your computer to your phones SD Card and import them that way (which allows you to change between your teams whenever you want) or you can use a QR code (like I did) to scan one team and keep it in your phone until you scan a different one.

It is actually a pretty sweet app and I can't wait until it is full developed ^_^

Was wondering what everyone else thought about the app, if they had tried it or not, or if they will try it or not ^_^

[Image: 29pt9mp.jpg]

Thanks to Rouge007 for my lovely Tresdin Avatar and Signature ^^
Porygon
A Classic Grass Type

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
06-29-2012, 12:34 AM
Well I have never played PO before, but making available on phones will definately make me interested to play as I was considering to start competitive battling anyway. Smile

Love,
      Porygon ~ <3

TriXzeL
~(2eaper~

Registered
06-29-2012, 09:29 AM
I have it Big Grin I completely agree with Jas

[Image: fegrjd.png]Credit to Zueq for the awesome sign.

[Image: HydreigonSLicky.gif] Hydreigon Rap
Lick

shenanigans
↞The Swashbucklin' Fool↠

Registered
06-29-2012, 09:47 AM
I don't get a phone 'til I turn 18, so. But that's in two weeks. I'll be able to try it out pretty soon. Looking forward to it. :3

ninJAS

Veterans
06-29-2012, 12:50 PM
Yea it is a pretty cool app ^_^ but as I said before it currently has no team builder so you have to actually have PO downloaded on your PC before you can even use it. I think that uploading one team is simpler than storing a bunch of them on your SD card and using them that way :/ keeps your phones memory clear but still allows you to test your teams out....and honestly if I'm working on a test team then I will battle with it for quite a while before I change it Tongue

Also as I mentioned before it does crash fairly regularly (with me and my Droid X2 it does anyway) but it is still in it's testing stages so I'm sure they will fix it's problems over time ^_^

Just remember that as of right now it is only available for ANDROID OS and you can download it straight from the Android market or my going on the PO site and scan the QR Code for it to begin the download ^_^

Bordeaux
Shoe Connoisseur

PokéDollars: ₪11.77
Registered
07-04-2012, 10:01 AM
IPhone's get no love. <_<
ninJAS

Veterans
07-04-2012, 10:11 AM
Lol I'm sure that EVENTUALLY PO will come up with an Apple support team to create a version for the iPhone as well....shoot I might even be able to play on my iPad then XD

But currently the only group that PO has working on this project is an Android support team....and Android and Apple usually don't get along very well Tongue

Still no new updates for the Mobile Version since I downloaded it but I have noticed that it doesn't crash nearly as much as it used to....maybe it was just something with my phone? I dunno but it still works great and I'm definitely a fan of it ^_^ Wish they would add a team builder to it....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Motivational Inspiration for...NU pokemon Snowypawz 9 1,293 11-24-2014, 09:28 PM
Last Post by Hana Song
  Dropped to UU - Pokemon Online ninJAS 1 1,274 03-08-2013, 06:05 AM
Last Post by Hana Song
  Pokémon Showdown d4vey 12 2,733 10-29-2012, 05:37 PM
Last Post by Zueq
  Things you don't like about Pokemon Online? Zueq 15 2,151 09-22-2012, 06:36 PM
Last Post by Giovanni