Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
My Toast pokemon
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

My Toast pokemon
Barry
Awesome Trainer

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
01-07-2014, 11:49 PM (This post was last modified: 01-08-2014, 12:04 AM by Barry.)
[Image: finalabvi.png]

(just the top half)

This is my toaster pokemon! (it's tail is a toaster - I know you can't see it well) and it's face is a piece of bread.

It's a steel/electric type Confused
Here is a larger picture ( no color):

[Image: toasterthing.png]

opinions? Surprised!
Bloom
*❀~Bloop Dee Woop~❀*

PokéDollars: ₪32.09
Registered
01-07-2014, 11:59 PM
Your drawing looks really nice! ^^ With an extra dash of color on the sketch, it would absolutely be fantastic.

Something about the image above it looks off to me for a reason. Did you scratch sprite that? If the so, the bottom seems a tad bit blurry and the black outlines of the sprite are protruding rather than flowing together to form a more straight line. The eyes and the face of the sprite look very well done, but below that it get kind of blurry and hard to distinguish what the pixels make out. It also seems as if the bottom was sliced off, as it is a straight cut of transparency. Everything else looks pretty good. Wink

If you are interested in making your Pokemon a part of PokeSun, there is the PokeSun CAP project that you can check out as well. You might want to check with Legacy first though if he thinks your idea has potential, otherwise good job with making this Pokemon from scratch! =) It is very creative.

[Image: dA219Lb.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pokemon Pure Shadow Spriting Contest gondracorn 0 1,291 08-03-2013, 11:30 AM
Last Post by gondracorn
  I design Pokemon Posters Sandslashed 13 1,427 03-21-2012, 10:44 PM
Last Post by Mitchell
  Kiki3 Pokemon Kiki3 12 1,607 03-03-2012, 06:44 AM
Last Post by Kiki3
  Pokemon GIF, GIMP Help. Noodles 2 792 02-17-2012, 11:42 AM
Last Post by Noodles