Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
My first GFX in a while.
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

My first GFX in a while.
♦Mr §on♦™
Im back. :D

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
12-21-2012, 11:31 PM
Well, I spent over 1 hour trying to re-log on to my account on PokeSun. Theirs a big storm outside my house, and I'm, for some reason is eating ice-cream...

It has been a while since I've done a GFX, and one of my first Pokemon GFX I've ever done. No, I'm not super pro. *I can be, but only if I want to try :3*

Image:
[Image: cwIki.jpg]

Thanks,
and I will be here more often now Smile.

[Image: KUCpX.jpg]
Took forever to make, but I did it Smile!
DerpyDerp
Refreshing pages

Registered
12-22-2012, 05:01 AM
Cool but why two lucarios ? is that your team on B/W 2 ?

[Image: Dj10a.gif]
[Image: eXVZu.gif] Aren't they majestic!
♦Mr §on♦™

Registered
12-22-2012, 11:18 AM
(12-22-2012, 05:01 AM)wilpin7 Wrote: Cool but why two lucarios ? is that your team on B/W 2 ?

Yeah, but I really need to update that photo.

Zueq
Ba-Zueq-A~♫♩♬

PokéDollars: ₪6,873.44
Founder and Administrator
12-22-2012, 11:21 AM
The first one is very simple. The master ball though seems to have some nasty stuff around it. Other then that, it's fairly fine. ^^

The banner in your signature though is very nice! I love the background. xD It's my favorite part in the whole thing, TBH. The badges, though, are really interesting. You don't see that kind of creativity in today's world. :p The only thing I don't like in that is the color for the text. It's like a dull gold/green. Maybe change it to a shade of blue, or maybe grey/silver.
♦Mr §on♦™

Registered
12-22-2012, 11:37 AM
(12-22-2012, 11:21 AM)Zueq Wrote: The first one is very simple. The master ball though seems to have some nasty stuff around it. Other then that, it's fairly fine. ^^

The banner in your signature though is very nice! I love the background. xD It's my favorite part in the whole thing, TBH. The badges, though, are really interesting. You don't see that kind of creativity in today's world. :p The only thing I don't like in that is the color for the text. It's like a dull gold/green. Maybe change it to a shade of blue, or maybe grey/silver.

Thanks,
I will note that down when I do my GFX today. *Doing it right now actually...*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ☆Picori's Works☆ (GFX) Hylia 25 3,880 06-27-2014, 12:25 AM
Last Post by Hylia
  Hybrid | Fury's GFX showcase. Fury 5 932 01-15-2013, 03:09 PM
Last Post by Fury
  Monsoon | Rayne's GFX. Rayne 20 2,311 03-15-2012, 03:34 AM
Last Post by Mitchell