Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
My life through shrugs
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

My life through shrugs
Dock
Docking station

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
03-06-2015, 02:06 PM (This post was last modified: 03-06-2015, 02:07 PM by Dock.)
I have Recently started a blog on tumblr, where I will be beginning to post my random rambles and stories called I live my life through shrugs. So I decided that I'll post my blog posts here as well since I figured that's why its here.

An introduction of sorts?
Spoiler:
Hello internet, this is now where I will be posting all my random thoughts about everything and anything. This is including but not limited to ramblings, stories, complaining, rants, and anything in between. I have also just realized this is my first post and not a bio so introducing myself and explaining what I will be posting is kinda of irrelevant. So on that note my first post is ruined and done with.

Is homelessness I viable career?
Spoiler:
When I was younger I had a strange fascination with the homeless. This fascination went as far as saying I would be homeless in the future. Now as a young adult who recently got approved for a town house with 15 month lease I kind of want it more than ever.

There is some part of me that wants to do this so much. Just put all my money away, sell everything I don’t need, and just live free. I’d travel around on feet. Go what ever way the wind pulls me. It would be own adventure. Something I could tell my future kids about. Stories of living on the road. I dont know… It’s just seems nice to me.

In 15 months who knows maybe I’ll be stressed out as hell and need an escape. And that’s what this will be, my escape plan. After my ties are cut I’ll drop it all and run. I’ll live like a gypsy and make my own path.

Or this could just be some random ramblings about what I want to do but will never be able to, who knows? Obviously not me haha

Stay tuned for more updates while I continue to live my life through shrugs!
hotchocolat
Pokesun's sleepy baby

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
03-20-2015, 10:06 PM
You're interested in being a voluntary homeless person? Interesting. I've heard people have actually made a real lives for themselves doing that (Freegans, etc) and there are some homeless circles that are actually quite large. Obviously you'd have to be careful and assess if the area you want to go homeless in is safe.
Have a good day!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ho-Oh and Lugia: Pokemon and Life! ✯Ho-OhLugia✯ 8 1,056 08-12-2015, 04:49 AM
Last Post by ✯Ho-OhLugia✯
  ❤hotchocolats daily life and hobby blog❤ hotchocolat 34 2,873 04-08-2015, 12:43 AM
Last Post by hotchocolat
  The real life of a PokeSun Mod - Legacy Legacy 5 684 01-08-2014, 01:28 PM
Last Post by ninJAS
  Non Sequitur's Blog of Random Life Tsoliades 18 1,568 06-14-2012, 03:24 PM
Last Post by Tsoliades