Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Mystery News??
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Mystery News??
smoakdragon
$ money cat $

PokéDollars: ₪1,053.02
Registered
07-13-2017, 11:57 PM
So I don't know when this info was first posted, but I saw it on Facebook and was very confused. XD Of course now I can't find a link to the original article I found, but this IGN Article basically says all the same stuff, has the video imbedded, and translates the Japanese that shows on screen. Here's a direct link to the video from YouTube on Pokemon's Japanese channel:

WARNING: before you watch, there is one clip that's a spoiler for the Sun and Moon story, so watch at your own risk!

So since there's a bunch of footage from other games, I wonder if it's referencing anything about combining story lines or universes? Apparently there's a lot of speculation that this could be linked to Ultra Sun and Moon, which is why I posted this here. Smile This is just a teaser trailer, but the real news is coming out next Wednesday (the 19th). What do y'all think?

[Image: t8q1bp.png]

Credits to Ajax for my signature!
Rouge007
Ask me about my Guzma

PokéDollars: ₪660.78
Registered
07-14-2017, 10:21 AM
The triangle in the beginning of the video says Pokemon Mystery File (Pokemon Mesuteri Fuairu)

Then the first red text says: Time Split. Im too lazy to try and see if I can figure out the others xD then the unknown at the end is Nanikaga okoru. I assume this is just "something happens" or "what happens" but my japanese is so rusty urg. xD

I tried.... So mysterious!

[Image: 33a8c9u.jpg]
thank you @smoakdragon for the sig!
xKiYoMiNaTiONx
Cosplayer

PokéDollars: ₪1,111.03
Super Moderators
07-16-2017, 06:40 AM
Here is the official website: http://www.pokemon.jp/special/mystery/

Looks like they'll announce something on the 19th.