Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon discussions, to Pokkén Tournament speculations, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
New Lycanroc Dusk Form!
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

New Lycanroc Dusk Form!
xKiYoMiNaTiONx
Cosplayer

PokéDollars: ₪758.37
Super Moderators
08-11-2017, 10:22 AM
[Image: vg-usum-8-11-169-en.jpg]

A new form has been spotted! The Dusk Form! You can receive this special Rockruff by getting your copy of Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon before January 10, 2018! You will need to get it via Wireless Nintendo Network.

smoakdragon
FATHER

PokéDollars: ₪870.65
Registered
08-16-2017, 03:50 PM
I think I'm a fan. I'll be interested to see what it's stats look like, but overall I like the way Dusk form looks! From what it looks like, there's already speculation that an official plush for it is being made.

I hope that Ultra Sun and Moon will have a bit more to them than just things like a new Lycanroc form and only small plot differences. I want some new Pokemon or new Alolan forms not exclusively from the Kanto region!

[Image: t8q1bp.png]

Credits to Ajax for my signature!
Rouge007
SON

PokéDollars: ₪509.29
Registered
08-16-2017, 11:38 PM
(08-16-2017, 03:50 PM)smoakdragon Wrote: I think I'm a fan. I'll be interested to see what it's stats look like, but overall I like the way Dusk form looks! From what it looks like, there's already speculation that an official plush for it is being made.

I hope that Ultra Sun and Moon will have a bit more to them than just things like a new Lycanroc form and only small plot differences. I want some new Pokemon or new Alolan forms not exclusively from the Kanto region!

(I just want an official wimpod plush....) but the new form does look cool. I am with you in terms of seeing what its stats look like

[Image: 33a8c9u.jpg]
thank you @smoakdragon for the sig!