Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon discussions, to Pokkén Tournament speculations, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
New Mega Charizard X/Y EX Cards!
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

New Mega Charizard X/Y EX Cards!
Bloom
*❀~Bloop Dee Woop~❀*

PokéDollars: ₪32.09
Registered
03-30-2014, 09:20 PM (This post was last modified: 03-30-2014, 09:26 PM by Bloom.)
MCharizard EX! (Y)

[Image: fire-type-mega-charizard-ex-card.png]

MCharizard EX! (X)

[Image: dragon-type-mega-charizard-ex-card.png]

These two new EX cards will be released on May 7th with the newest Flashfire expansion set from XY!

What do you all personally think about these cards?

They both have Hit Points breaking Wailord's old record 200, and have massive attack powers that surpass Lugia ex and Rayquaza C's record 200. x.x

Previously Mega Blastoise and Venusaur EX were released to start the mega evolution card lines, but now with the charizards out as well, the other mega evolutions are near.

What mega evolution cards are you hoping to see next? ^^

[Image: dA219Lb.gif]
Isaac
for Smash 4

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
03-31-2014, 09:20 AM
Didn't these cards get revealed near the start of February? since that was the first time I saw these guys.

But as far as Charizard goes, these guys are par for the course - worthless and unplayable.

I have disappeared from here. As apology, please accept this cheery picture.

[Image: 314qek6.png]
Bloom
*❀~Bloop Dee Woop~❀*

PokéDollars: ₪32.09
Registered
03-31-2014, 11:19 PM
I'm not sure really. It has been a while since there has been a thread in the Trading Card section here, so I felt like I should share these cards because I found them to be pretty interesting and something decent to share to those who possibly didn't know about them. ^^

The design is pretty good overall, which doesn't surprise me as they keep getting more intricate and detailed. I just love the blue flames with Mega Charizard X's card design! =)

As for the card's actual use, it does take a lot of effort to set up, so I can see why one would deem it worthless and unplayable. I guess some cards were made to be collected rather than used in actual TCG. =p

[Image: dA219Lb.gif]
Isaac
for Smash 4

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
04-01-2014, 12:32 AM
The M.Evolution cards do have pretty interesting artwork, though it isn't the first time they've had pop-out effects like those (Pokemon LV.X were the first, and Pokemon-EX starting in NXD have had those for a while). They just tend to get a bit more elaborate.

I'm fairly convinced that M.Evolutions only have binder value, and won't see much legitimate play in official TCG events. Ah well, suppose they had to up it to 300 because of M.Evolutions themselves (which so far all have above 200 HP, the previous 'hard cap').

I have disappeared from here. As apology, please accept this cheery picture.

[Image: 314qek6.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Buying Pokemon Cards for PD Porkchop 9 1,009 12-19-2014, 11:58 AM
Last Post by Shole
  Do you still have all your cards? The Governor 13 1,295 11-24-2014, 05:20 PM
Last Post by Porkchop
  Least Favorite Kinds of Pokemon Cards? Bloom 4 567 11-10-2014, 11:27 AM
Last Post by Isaac
  What cards...? Porkchop 6 933 08-25-2013, 05:55 AM
Last Post by Porkchop