Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
New Stuff! [6/12]
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

New Stuff! [6/12]
Zueq
Ba-Zueq-A~♫♩♬

PokéDollars: ₪4,661.06
Founder and Administrator
06-12-2015, 12:54 AM
Hey everybody! Smile

Since the forum upgrade, I've been doing a lot of changes, changes that I'm very proud of, I'd like to say, actually. Let's get right to business!
  • Updated theme! I've updated the theme, with Pokémon on it, modified layouts on certain pages, the index page of the forum features a sidebar with a number of things.
  • New user ranks made by me! ^_^ Enjoy! Smile
  • We have a new plugin: Status. This plugin let's you post what you're doing, your status, at any time you'd like, and it gets updated for everybody to see on the index page, on the sidebar. Kind of like Twitter. Haha. Tongue
  • PokéSun now has an official Instagram page! So follow us!: https://www.instagram.com/pokesunofficial
  • The V.I.P has been updated, meaning the staff and I have been talking about it, and we've decided to revoke everybody's V.I.P.'s membership. We've realized that it was pretty much "freaking" easy to get, since it was so easy to earn PokéDollars. Then we had people just sending money to other members so that they can get in as well. Well we've decided that everybody that was in the group has been removed, and refunded a 1,000 PokéDollar donation.
  • That being said, the PokéMart/PokéDollar system has returned, but much a little harder to earn PokéDollars. Prices have been reduced, but earning PD will be a little bit harder. Posting threads, replies, and doing contests/events will definitely help you earn a bunch of PD to buy certain things from the PokéMart shop, and memberships. Also, Pokémon eggs will definitely return to the PokéMart shop! You heard me! Pokemon eggs will return to the shop, letting members collect all the eggs. Special eggs and promotional eggs will also be in the shop to buy, too.
  • I already posted this in the last update thread, but OMG we can upload profile background pictures for our profiles! START USING THEM NOW BECAUSE THEY'RE AWESOME!
  • I'm probably typing too much and for some reason I know everybody isn't going to read this, but if you read this part, feel free to comment down below that you saw this part. xD
  • The Community Rules, V.I.P info thread, Badge Thread, and Donator's Thread have all been updated. With the badge system, everybody's badges got lost.. Yeah... sorry. I couldn't do anything about it. But please go to the badge thread to request all your badges back! More badges will be added in the near future!
  • The arcade is back as well! More games will be added, too!
  • The PokéGear system is not back yet. Yeah, sorry again. This is like the only plugin I can't get to work for some reason, so I'm trying my hardest to get it working again. So please bear with me!
  • But tagging people in posts are back, but no notification that I know of will tell you until I get the PokéGear system back.
  • Profile comments are back, and better than before!
  • The Name Change system is back, and better too! No need to fill out an application anymore through a thread. Just go to your User CP, and edit your username to what you want! There's of course a limit. Only one username change per 60 days. Once you submit your new name, it will get approved through one of the administrators. Smile Or if you can't wait that long like some people who like to change their names a lot, then you can always buy the name change card in the Pokémart shop to change it whenever you'd like!
I think that's pretty much it... I think. Tongue Of course, I feel like I'm forgetting something. But whatever! Haha. XD

Anyway, have a great day under the shining Sun! ^_^ Wink
Flareon
User title, what user title

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
06-12-2015, 02:48 AM
Loving the updates.

[Image: flareon1_zpsssfazann.png]
I can be warm and fluffy, if you give me some Fire moves

3DS ING: Bekki
FC: 3325-3204-7173
DunsparceGirl
I want a sweet glazed donut :|

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
06-12-2015, 01:48 PM
I love everything here! Thank you! Big Grin

Credit to @xKiYoMiNaTiONx! Heart 
[Image: omXaXrz.png]
Zueq
Ba-Zueq-A~♫♩♬

PokéDollars: ₪4,661.06
Founder and Administrator
06-12-2015, 11:42 PM
(06-12-2015, 02:48 AM)Flareon Wrote: Loving the updates.

(06-12-2015, 01:48 PM)DunsparceGirl Wrote: I love everything here! Thank you! Big Grin

You're all welcome! ^_^