Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Nozomi's Dex (B)
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Nozomi's Dex (B)
hotchocolat
Pokesun's sleepy baby

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
08-21-2014, 11:43 PM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2014, 12:24 AM by Bloom.)
Bio
Spoiler:
Trainer Name: Nozomi
Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/Oi23K41.jpg

Nozomi is a lonely girl who spends her days walking the shoreline with her Klink, Maru. Nozomi met Maru when her father, who travels often, brought it back from a trip to Unova. Nozomi and Maru have been friends for 5 years. Nozomi is very timid but wants to get over her shyness by travelling. She decides to set off on a journey and take a boat ride to Vermillion City to take the Kanto gym challenge

Pokemon in Party
Spoiler:
Klink (starter) [Image: 599.png]
Name: Maru
Type: Steel
Moveset:
Vice Grip

Rival
Spoiler:
Name: Rize
Appearance: [Image: pnhr1ao.jpg?1]

Bio: Rize is a strong-willed girl who hates to lose. She becomes friends with Nozomi but they have a strong rivalry. Nozomi meets Rize when she arrives in Vermillion City.

Hometown:Olivine City
Current Town:Olivine City

Money: 500 P
Inventory:
Pokeball x3
Potion x2
Antidote x2
Bloom
*❀~Bloop Dee Woop~❀*

PokéDollars: ₪32.09
Registered
10-08-2014, 12:51 AM
Since your previous updater has yet to respond, I'll go ahead and start you off! I'm really sorry if its too short.
----------------

Nozomi stares across the sunrise of the sea, breathing the fresh morning air of Olivine City. It was a calm and peaceful morning, however, something seemed wrong. Nozomi checked her bag, and her pokeball was missing! As she turned around to see if she dropped her pokeball, there was a tall girl with long black hair and eyes sparkling with determination standing directly in front of the docks holding the boat trips to Vermillion.

The girl raised her arm and revealed Nozomi's pokeball, inside of it her trusted companion, Maru the Klink. "Looking for this? If you want it back, come and get it!" shouted the girl as the hopped onto the boat. Nozomi chased the girl and jumped onto the boat. Within a few seconds, the boat raised it's anchor and set off for vermillion city. Nozomi began to frantically search the ship for the girl with the long black hair who has her precious pokemon.

[Image: dA219Lb.gif]
hotchocolat
Pokesun's sleepy baby

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
10-08-2014, 03:07 PM
"I.. I can't believe this!" Thought Nozomi, fighting back tears. She couldn't believe her Pokemon had been stolen from her bag. How could she be so careless?"
"I have to get Maru back!" She whispered sharply to herself. She may be a crybaby, but when it came to her Pokemon, she was fearless. "N-not to mention... My parents are going to kill me! I'm going to Vermillion City! Ohh... what to do..."
She swung open a pair of large doors. It was the kitchen, full of cooks and waiters who weren't particularly pleased about a kid in their workplace.
"S-sorry!" She said, closing the doors and bolting down the halls. Reaching the end, she took off up the stairs and ended up on the back deck. The smell of the sea was overwhelming.
Waiting for her was...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cassius' Dex (JAS) smoakdragon 23 3,145 06-04-2015, 06:07 PM
Last Post by ninJAS
  Corvo's Dex (MP) ninJAS 22 2,322 12-21-2014, 02:03 PM
Last Post by Miles Prower
  Melody's Dex (JAS) Miles Prower 39 2,817 12-18-2014, 11:30 AM
Last Post by Miles Prower
  Will's dex (JAS) DerpyDerp 14 1,076 12-18-2014, 11:01 AM
Last Post by DerpyDerp