Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Nyanja's creative gallery
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Nyanja's creative gallery
Nyanja
Detective Nyanja

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
06-09-2013, 10:58 PM (This post was last modified: 06-20-2013, 01:56 AM by Nyanja.)
WELCOME TO MY GALLERY

This is where I'll be posting anything created by me or I'll just post a message saying I've updated the first post with a new work that I've made. I'm a film student from Full Sail University so most of the work you'll see here would most likely be videos/AMV's that I've created but I'm also an artist which is my second degree that I want to go into so those will be in here too : D. I'm also a graphic designer to add that into the art section <3. I know this intro is crappy I apologize I suck with intros XD. So everything you see here is all created by myself or I just edited to make it look pretty <3. So lets get started : D.

Notes: I do not take Requests sadly enough. If I ever decide to do a art request I'll make an announcement in the thread to let you all know. ^_^. For now requests are closed.

2) I do have a DeviantArt account but I haven't touched it since December of last year ^^". Just thought I should let you know about that.

AMV's:

My youtube account is in my sigi in case you want to see more of my videos or to sub to my channel <3. Also Music credits are at the end of the video!

Spoiler:

AMV Covers:

All AMV covers have been made with Sony Vegas pro 8.0 (Which is a video software that I use to make my videos on) not Photoshop! Some have been done on Adobe After Effects.

Spoiler:
[Image: OT2b02W.jpg]
[Image: 02sXn.png]
[Image: PvSLtPv.jpg]
[Image: ZF31ac8.jpg]
[Image: Us5HU.png]
[Image: juDXr.png]

More can be found here: [click]

Graphics:

I also use to make Youtube backgrounds but now I make banners due to the new youtube layout channel. I'll most likely put those up later. I mainly like making wallpapers though.

Spoiler:
[Image: ASNsDeW.png]
(Made today June 20th 2013)
[Image: JbA6bXn.jpg]
(Made a few days ago for a Rp site)
[Image: cclrYyb.jpg]
(Made on June 9th)
-Re-sized-
[Image: QUZ4nUq.png]
(For a RP site)
[Image: RYKsoRE.png]
(For a friend of mine on another forum)
[Image: SQJMlu6.png]
(For profile banner for another forum)
[Image: BYnGo5g.png]
(For a RP site)
[Image: I5qPXDK.jpg]
(For Youtube One-channel banner)
-Re-sized-
[Image: youtube_bg_by_jun42-d3hm8cq.jpg]
(Very old Youtube channel layout but I still love it!)

Drawings:

I'm more of a sketcher type person. I was never a huge fan of coloring so I try to avoid it most of the time. Here are a couple of recent drawings from 2013 and a few from last year that I enjoyed the most. I also enjoy working with manga style. The manga drawing that I work on are right to left. Also one manga is supposed to be chubby version lol but I sort of failed with that.

Spoiler:
[Image: 14oirCq.png]
(Made a few days ago testing out this new program I downloaded)
[Image: omHvC43.jpg]
[Image: 9DkK4aQ.jpg]
[Image: YHw3l.jpg]

Last Year:
[Image: happy_holidays__by_jun42-d5p76uv.jpg]
[Image: strongest_hero_by_jun42-d539uja.png]
[Image: a_picture_of_you_by_jun42-d4hfnm0.jpg]
[Image: new_era_by_jun42-d508d6w.png]

[Image: tumblr_mx96bmurNp1s7jg4vo1_500.gif]
Nyanja | Youtube | VM | PM's

Zueq
Ba-Zueq-A~♫♩♬

PokéDollars: ₪6,859.44
Founder and Administrator
06-18-2013, 02:27 PM
Ah! You are very talented! ^^ I love all of your artwork, especially your drawings- very cute! ^.^
Nyanja
Detective Nyanja

Registered
06-20-2013, 01:58 AM (This post was last modified: 06-20-2013, 01:59 AM by Nyanja.)
Thank you very much for the compliment <3 I'll defiantly make sure to post up more artwork when I get back into drawing again : D which is hopefully soon.

UPDATES:

I just added in two new graphics, Kiel Rune Factory 4 and Alexander Frost. In my eyes the second one isn't my best graphic that I've done but it's decent enough to be added. I had also re-sized two graphics, the wallpapers only because it was stretching the page and stretched pages freak me out a bit lol.

Now off to bed -poofs-

Nyanja
Detective Nyanja

Registered
08-02-2013, 01:31 PM
OH hey there it's been a while since I've updated this thread. I've made 2 new graphics plus a AMV cover so I hope you enjoy.

Spoiler:
[Image: CUGSpfF.png]

[Image: bVpEyzR.png]

[Image: ZnteK9o.png]

Nyanja
Detective Nyanja

Registered
12-06-2013, 03:41 PM
Hey there it's been a while since I've posted in this so I might as well add some new stuff that I've recently done. I just figured out how to create gifs and to put them in a still image.

Today:
Spoiler:
[Image: 44FE0Wh.gif]
(Made for my roleplaying site)

Previous
Spoiler:
[Image: YagOq3q.png]
(Made for my roleplaying site)

[Image: axV3F8I.jpg]
(AMV cover)

[Image: bA0XoJS.png]
(AMV cover)

[Image: 330qyu4.png]
(Youtube Banner)

Manaphy72
Hi there!

Registered
12-09-2013, 01:44 AM
Nyanja, your work is magnificent! It literally stunned me.. and I never knew that you made art!! That is a bad thing, especially since we're an internet couple xD Keep up the great work, and I look forward to seeing your future stuff!

Mana
xKiYoMiNaTiONx
Cosplayer

PokéDollars: ₪1,256.11
Super Moderators
12-09-2013, 08:14 AM
I feel kind of glad that I'm not the only here who watches anime other than pokemon lol... ^_^ Really love some of your latest works! Keep it up!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Zeth's art gallery Zether-Man 6 954 02-22-2018, 11:17 AM
Last Post by Zether-Man
  Smoak's Gallery of Stuff smoakdragon 41 6,657 03-13-2017, 12:22 AM
Last Post by Rouge007
  Zueq's Art Gallery :: Avatars, Signatures, Userbars, and Photography Zueq 93 12,032 03-12-2017, 10:55 PM
Last Post by Rouge007
  ShaneFit's Gallery ShaneFit 22 2,981 03-02-2017, 07:03 PM
Last Post by Zueq