Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Official PokeSun Gym Leader Tournament  
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Official PokeSun Gym Leader Tournament
tylerg1011
Bond. James Bond.

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
01-08-2014, 08:39 PM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2014, 10:04 PM by tylerg1011.)
The Official PokeSun League Gym Leader Tournament!

Hello all! Welcome to the Official PokeSun League Tournament! Here you will experience many different rules as you advance through each round! You may end up in a round where you can only use Uber Pokemon, or maybe you will get stuck with using Pokemon only in the RU Tier. Regardless, this will test your strength and skill as a Pokemon Trainer, and will most definitely push you to break out of your comfort zone(Tier-wise that is). Only the best and bravest show up to compete in this tournament, so no matter the outcome of this Tournament, you are a winner for just entering and taking a chance that some may not.

We in the PokeSun League strive to select the right candidates to become a coveted Gym Leader on this great site we call “PokeSun”. So to do so, we have a few general rules we would like to see followed. Breaking a rule may or may not disqualify you from the tournament, depending on how far the rule-breaker goes after breaking the rule. Here is a list of the general rules for this Tournament:
-Good Sportsmanship- To be a Gym Leader is not only to respect and understand your Pokemon, but to show what being a leader means. To show Good Sportsmanship is to show a good quality in Good Leadership. Basically, try not to use foul language, and please respect your opponent. If your Pokemon faints due to hax, trust me. It happens to all of us, so please don’t be a sore sport about it.

-Outside the Match- Please do not cause any trouble or drama outside the match, or on the forum. We don’t like having to deal with trouble, especially the Moderators. We haven’t really had any trouble on this site yet and we don’t plan on having any, so please just follow these rules.

-No Cursing/Foul Language
-No Bad Sportsmanship
-No Drama/Trouble-making(In or outside the battle)
-Have Fun!

Edit:

If you wish to join the Tournament, please feel free to post your name below and I will add you to the list of Participants. Do not be afraid to sign up! Anyone can win this tournament if they just work hard enough on their teambuilding and practice!

This is a Double Elimination Tournament, and there can be up to 8 participants in this tournament. What will happen is when you battle, you can win, draw or lose(obviously). If you win, you advance to the next round, but if you lose you will go to Bracket B. Bracket B is where the losers of the matches will face each other. Do not lose hope if you lose one battle, for if you can beat all of the other losers then you will end up in the finals.

Now...for the moment everyone has been waiting for. The rules for each round will be as followed:

Spoiler:
Original Bracket:

Round 1- Weather Teams

Round 2- Regular OU(5th gen and under)

Round 3- Sky Battles

Round 4- 6th Gen Doubles

Losers Bracket Rounds:

Round 1- Regular OU(5th gen and under)

Round 2- Ubers

Round 3- 6th Gen Doubles

Finals- 6th Generation OU

Participants:
@FormerOG767
@Fairy Princess Bloom
@ChaosMasterMartin
@Fenniken25
@smoakdragon
@Miles Prower

***NOTE-Sixth Gen Pokemon will be their own Tier, excluding any Legendaries and Mega Evolutions.
***OU Tiers and under will be under 5th Gen Mechanics, AKA only 5th Gen Pokemon and under are allowed in battles that are OU or under.
***Save the battle replay! We Gym Leaders will not only use them to decide who won the battle, but to also see your strengths and things you can improve on. If you do not save the battle replay then you will have to battle again. So again, Save the replay!
***Final Note- If you lose a match, you can still win. You only have one loss though, so try not to use it. The rules pertaining to the Double Elimination will be further explained soon.

My ASB Shop|ASB Profile|My Art Gallery|My Gym
[Image: 2afgzuv.png]
FormerOG767
Cogito ergo sum

Registered
01-08-2014, 08:44 PM
I'd like to sign up~

[img=0x200]http://i.imgur.com/7yWZOgj.png[/img]
Thanks to FPB for the signature and avatar~

Check out my ASB profile! (or not... either way, it's there Tongue)

My FC is 0130-2313-2579; Let me know yours!
Bloom
*❀~Bloop Dee Woop~❀*

PokéDollars: ₪32.09
Registered
01-08-2014, 08:48 PM
I'll join in as well, good luck to all of the fellow competitors! ^^

cough @Cyberia cough

[Image: dA219Lb.gif]
Porkchop
King of Pigville

PokéDollars: ₪13.28
Registered
01-08-2014, 08:53 PM
I'll join in the fun.

YouTube
[Image: link_signature_by_wiancar-d35nc38.png]
If you wanna play Animal Crossing or something else with me, hit me with a message!
Fennekin_Fireninja653
Master Trainer

PokéDollars: ₪256.2
Registered
01-08-2014, 09:49 PM
i will join this great tournament

[Image: 2ezk66b.png]

Thank you Zueq for the Signature & Avatar Smile

[Image: fenniken_s_fiery_ambition_fenniken_pokem...6e0yza.png]

My ASB Profile

tylerg1011
Bond. James Bond.

Registered
01-09-2014, 01:33 AM
Ok all of those above this post are signed up! Lets go people! The more tha marrier!

My ASB Shop|ASB Profile|My Art Gallery|My Gym
[Image: 2afgzuv.png]
smoakdragon
$ money cat $

PokéDollars: ₪1,043.04
Registered
01-09-2014, 08:49 AM
Here I am claiming my reserved spot! ^^ Good luck everyone!

[Image: t8q1bp.png]

Credits to Ajax for my signature!
Legacy
Resident Metalhead

Registered
01-09-2014, 09:16 AM
Good luck to everyone involved. I actually wanted to join in on this but alas I'm not allowed XP Instead I'll just be keeping as close an eye on you all as I can. I'm also offering my services if you wish to test your teams out prior to the tournament, so feel free to shoot me a PM if you so wish.

Best of luck!
CyChill
Games Designer

Registered
01-09-2014, 11:57 AM
I suppose I should be counted in as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-KqDVNowKU

Design, Create, Innovate
Isaac
for Smash 4

Registered
01-09-2014, 12:12 PM
Quote:***NOTE-Sixth Gen Pokemon will be their own Tier, excluding any Legendaries and Mega Evolutions.
***OU Tiers and under will be under 5th Gen Mechanics, AKA only 5th Gen Pokemon and under are allowed in battles that are OU or under.
The Gen 6 OU tier actually has settled down at this point, so it does exist. If you want, I can go fetch the OU list for you...?

I have disappeared from here. As apology, please accept this cheery picture.

[Image: 314qek6.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PokéSun CCAT #1 - Gen VI Overused Hana Song 7 906 04-06-2015, 11:23 PM
Last Post by Jet Stingren
  Official PokeSun Gym Leader Tournament - Battle Thread Legacy 15 1,559 01-28-2014, 06:41 PM
Last Post by Bloom
  Showdown Mixed Tournament! ninJAS 53 4,075 01-02-2014, 06:15 PM
Last Post by Legacy
  The PokéSun Festival Tournament teamplasma 87 4,598 07-29-2013, 09:29 AM
Last Post by Mitchell