Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Okay
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Okay
Zueq
Ba-Zueq-A~♫♩♬

PokéDollars: ₪5,830.84
Founder and Administrator
10-09-2018, 03:22 PM
So when are we going to do another hangouts? Like. I want to do another one pls. It's been forever since we did one.

When. Is. Everybody. Available. To. Do. A. Hangouts?  Smile

@Rouge007 @xKiYoMiNaTiONx @smoakdragon @ninJAS @Cyanide @Miles Prower
xKiYoMiNaTiONx
Cosplayer

PokéDollars: ₪1,240.33
Super Moderators
10-10-2018, 07:53 AM
Well...when's your best days Zueq? lol... I try to match up with whenever you guys are available.
Rouge007
Goofball Sharpshooter

PokéDollars: ₪810.79
Veterans
10-10-2018, 08:14 AM (This post was last modified: 10-10-2018, 09:33 AM by Rouge007. Edit Reason: forgot when I was free. my bad )
ninJAS has been busy with his growing family. Smoak is pretty busy too, but I'll reach out to her. I can pretty much make any night work. Weeknights are best, but I can do weekends. I just need to know at least a little in advance if we are doing a weekend.

EDIT: I actually would rather not do Sunday since I have D&D those nights

[Image: 33a8c9u.jpg]
thank you @smoakdragon for the sig!
smoakdragon
slightly confused cinnamon bun

PokéDollars: ₪1,254.01
Veterans
10-10-2018, 11:55 PM
ABOUT TIMEEE!!! I know we've all been busy, but let's really try to get a hangout going soon! I'm actually the opposite of Rouge and weekends are typically better for me since I have to get up at 6:30 at the latest on any given weekday. Plus organic chemistry and my 2 business grad classes are biotches and keep me up really late during the week to start. Tongue

This weekend (Friday or Saturday night) would actually work really well for me, but if not, then I could probably make next weekend work provided my softball schedule doesn't change drastically like it tends to do. XD

Keep this thread alive and everyone post if they're available! We're sorely in need of a hangout!!

[Image: t8q1bp.png]

Credits to Ajax for my signature!
Zueq
Ba-Zueq-A~♫♩♬

PokéDollars: ₪5,830.84
Founder and Administrator
10-15-2018, 07:44 AM
Well I just got a promotion at my job so I'll be going back to night shift... So the nights I work is a no-go for me. It'll have to be a day when I'm off, which I'm on a three week rotation so it varies.. Lol.