Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Other Formes
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Other Formes
Leafeonkicksgrass
Junior Trainer

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
12-09-2014, 09:09 PM
What Pokémon would you like to see a form of? You can either add a form to a Pokémon that already has a form (Such as a Poison Type Acid Rain Castforme or a Fighing Type Treadmill Rotom. Bear with me, these are off the top of my head xD) Or you can add a form to a Pokémon who doesn't have any forms yet. (Seasonal Tropius for me. Fruit beard changes fruit and leaves change color depending on the time of year)
medicham
妖怪 (Yōkai)

PokéDollars: ₪2
Registered
12-09-2014, 10:11 PM
i kind of want to see a mega gengar form that looks more effeminate, or maybe one that looks cooler or more close to its normal form

|ASB Profile|                              |Sprite Shop|                                                |RP Trainer Card|

[Image: gengarsig_zpsce68b465.jpg]
smoakdragon
slightly confused cinnamon bun

PokéDollars: ₪1,264.39
Veterans
12-10-2014, 02:24 AM
With the release of Sylveon in X and Y, I personally would've liked to see a dragon type Eeveelution. There was a great ongoing theory that provided a significant amount of evidence that supported the possible release of one. Some facts being that the past two times eeveelutions were released, they were in pairs (Espeon and Umbreon, Glaceon and Leafeon), in even numbered generations (2nd and 4th), one physical type (Dark and Grass) and one special type (Psychic and Ice), and one is super effective against the other (Umbreon>Espeon, Glaceon>Leafeon)

All that being said, it was the 6th generation (even), and dragon is a physical type that is weak to fairy, a special type. I wasn't too disappointed, but I found the theory interesting and was bummed when it didn't turn out.

[Image: t8q1bp.png]

Credits to Ajax for my signature!
Leafeonkicksgrass
Junior Trainer

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
12-10-2014, 04:10 PM
The game always needs Eeveeloutions. I was a bit sad when finding out about only Sylveon being released. Same for only one new type too, but my hopes weren't too high for that possibility anywqys.