Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Phanpy from Call of Legends
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Phanpy from Call of Legends
Zueq
Ba-Zueq-A~♫♩♬

PokéDollars: ₪6,854.46
Founder and Administrator
01-21-2012, 10:38 PM
Spoiler:
[Image: 2a9qioh.jpg]

1. What would you rate this card? (1 to 10, 10 being the best.)
2. Would you use this card in a deck? If yes or no, why?

If any other comments about the card, feel free to post about it here.
Flyleaf
bright, not just white

PokéDollars: ₪52.34
Registered
01-21-2012, 11:10 PM
1) I rate this card a four out of an overall ten. It's a nice card to use for sacrifice, to get the perfect cards to take your opponent down.
2) Yes. It is, as I already stated, a good card to use as a sacrifice. (Yes I am that kind of player, and it's very easy to do when you have four Metagross in your deck.) It has a normal HP, Retreat, and attack damage, but it's Poke-BODY is a really nice add-on, allowing just a bit longer of use.
Yes, I have used this card before. It was quite nice, especially at the beginning.
Gambit
Professional Gambler

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
01-26-2012, 08:56 PM
1. I would rate this card with a 9. Only because its attack isnt the best but you could use it as a defence card so you could have a little time to think up a strategy.

2. No, sadly I wouldnt. I wouldnt use it in my strategy only because as of right now I have a pretty good team made up of a die-hard Garchomp and Salamence. Now then, would I use it if I am a beginner, yes. Only because it has decent hp for a basic Pokemon. Now if it was the evolved form, Dophan, then I would say yes. I have a few Dophan cards myself. 110 hp can help out in a battle. So my final answer is undecided for right now.

[Image: gambit11.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Golurk (Shining Legends SHL 44) Zueq 0 669 10-25-2017, 04:51 PM
Last Post by Zueq
  Regirock EX (Hidden Legends HL 98) Zueq 3 901 03-04-2012, 09:40 AM
Last Post by Andy
  Lucario from Call of Legends Zueq 2 772 02-03-2012, 02:04 PM
Last Post by Clockwork Soldier