Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Pigville - Martin's Blog
Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Pigville - Martin's Blog
Porkchop
King of Pigville

PokéDollars: ₪13.28
Registered
04-07-2017, 06:09 PM (This post was last modified: 04-07-2017, 06:10 PM by Porkchop.)

Pigville - Martin's Blog

A long time ago, lived a pig by the name of Martin. At first he meant by the code name 4kiman99 which in turn evolved into Fork. A few years later he was known as the lancer of the stars, starlanser100. Then the star plunged into chaos and in order to stop the chaos he become ChaosMasterMartin. However the strangle against the chaos overwhelmed him and took him over, which transformed him into ChaosMartin. The brave pig finally managed to expel the chaos and obtain victory at last. However, the battle weakened him and from then on he was known as Porkchop. That victory granted him the role of King of Pigville.

General Information

Sorry about that cringey story at the top, just thought I'd make something up to have all my past usernames implemented in it. Some of you may know me by those names, others might not. As of now I am Porkchop, but you can call me Martin. I found this forum a long long time ago by looking up Pokemon Forums on YouTube, which this was the only one I joined and I'm happy that I did. I have many fond memories from this place, and although I might not post on here much anymore I figured I might as well start a blog on here! Feel free to reply whenever, I will gladly reply to most things.

Biography

Coming Soon!

Table of Contents

April 2017
     Post 1: Coming Soon!

YouTube
[Image: link_signature_by_wiancar-d35nc38.png]
If you wanna play Animal Crossing or something else with me, hit me with a message!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Zueq's Ba-Zueq-A~ Blog :3 Zueq 151 8,188 03-24-2017, 11:01 PM
Last Post by Zueq
  We can have a blog here? Luigi's Purple Coins 3 358 03-11-2017, 03:11 AM
Last Post by Zueq
  Minecrafting Blog ninJAS 2 369 10-08-2015, 05:48 PM
Last Post by ninJAS
  ~Believe in Myself~ (Miles Prower Blog) Miles Prower 18 1,839 08-24-2015, 05:26 PM
Last Post by Miles Prower