Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Poké Drama Island!
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Poké Drama Island!
I liek Squirtles
Oi!

PokéDollars: ₪5.34
Registered
06-28-2013, 02:43 PM (This post was last modified: 06-28-2013, 03:04 PM by I liek Squirtles.)
This is a game originally from the Serebii forums.

Rules:
octoboy Wrote:Rules for voting:

- justification always. It's no fun and not fair if we don't know why you're voting a pokemon off
- no voting off a pokemon in agreement of above posters. I'd prefer if you didn't consider other peoples' votes when deciding yours, but at least give your own justification instead of saying you vote them off "for the above reasons". Also, it is illegal to vote off a pokemon just because it's losing. Votes with the justification of "majority" are unnecessary and shall be ignored. Really, guys, I don't want anyone leaving just because one guy voted for them.
- consider your vote wisely, because once you make it, it can't be changed. I don't want people voting, seeing another vote, realizing that's a better idea, then changing their vote. A vote is permanent.
- No random posts until after voting. I can handle random posts, but without votes, the game falls flat. Please vote before making your Pokemon say some random thing.
-There will be 22 contestants per season.
-Each member can nominate up to 2 contestants.
-All nominations will be presented in the way of an auditioning tape.
-I know picking a legendary is tempting for some people, but please try to keep them to a minimum, if not at all.

To represent your Pokémon, menu icons are used. For those wondering how to put them, put them in [img] tags, as such (minus the space):

Quote:[img]http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/icon535.gif[ /img]
becomes:
[Image: icon535.gif]

Find the first four generations here and the fifth here.

[Image: 8932f0f7c383e605d91dbbbab8cdd4ca.gif]
Credit goes to mnrART!
*~ASB Profile~*

Fennekin_Fireninja653
Master Trainer

PokéDollars: ₪256.2
Registered
06-28-2013, 02:58 PM (This post was last modified: 06-28-2013, 03:59 PM by Fennekin_Fireninja653.)
[Image: dpiconani025.gif]

[Image: 2ezk66b.png]

Thank you Zueq for the Signature & Avatar Smile

[Image: fenniken_s_fiery_ambition_fenniken_pokem...6e0yza.png]

My ASB Profile

I liek Squirtles
Oi!

Registered
06-28-2013, 03:07 PM
You have to make it as if it were an audition tape. Make the character say what they're like. Example of my entry in the Serebii edition:

I liek Squirtles Wrote:[Image: dpiconani007.gif]: *shell is in close up, he backs away, revealing he is surrounded with Star Wars and Lord of the Rings memorabilia* *puts on eyeglasses* Uh, hello Sprites, or whichever intern sees this. I am Epifanio, nerd extraordinaire. I am fluent in Spanish, my mother tongue, Quenya, Old English, and Yiddish. Hopefully I'm gonna be able to win some- *gasps for air, takes out inhaler* Much better. As I was saying, hopefully I'm able to win something and meet cool people along the way. If not, they will meet my tempered metal fury. *takes out replica lightsaber with Anduril hilt* *goes up to camera, turns it off*

Credit goes to mnrART!
*~ASB Profile~*

Fennekin_Fireninja653
Master Trainer

PokéDollars: ₪256.2
Registered
06-28-2013, 03:30 PM (This post was last modified: 06-28-2013, 03:58 PM by Fennekin_Fireninja653.)
(06-28-2013, 02:58 PM)Fenniken25 Wrote: [Image: dpiconani025.gif]

hello Sprites, i am Lance i speak English, my interest are video games, reading, watching tv & movies, etc. Win or lose ¡ hope to meet new people and become friends

[Image: 2ezk66b.png]

Thank you Zueq for the Signature & Avatar Smile

[Image: fenniken_s_fiery_ambition_fenniken_pokem...6e0yza.png]

My ASB Profile

Kevin
Member of Thespian Troupe 1139

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
06-28-2013, 10:27 PM (This post was last modified: 06-28-2013, 10:28 PM by Kevin.)
(OMG!!!! I love this show!! *clams down*)

[Image: dpiconani274.gif]
*adjusts camera*
Hello, my name is Hunter, and I am such a ladies man. I always have a girl under my arm. So the ladies will definitely help me in this competition if I make them. Wait what did I just say? *clip changes*
Wait, is this on? Okay. So yeah.....
*clip changes, with camera still on, unbeknownst to him*
Hey mom!!!! I need some tissues!!! (distant voice: coming!!!!) Wait, was the camera on??!

[Image: 0KOwHeL.png]
Credits to Fairy Princess Bloom for this awesome signature!

Super Smash Bros Survival Role-Play

My Pokémon Emporium

ASB Profile

S.I.B. Fanfiction

My Art Gallery

Neyla
Dance, Dance, Two Dragons

Registered
06-28-2013, 11:40 PM
Zipped Lips : A flashy reality show? A hundred thousand Poke for the prize? Is it any wonder why I, Mira, am in this? If you haven't noticed, I'm dangerously savvy when it comes to reality shows. All the fear, insecurity, and love just waiting to be preyed on. I'm making one thing clear: I aim to win.

I have no idea what Driftloon's 'dex number is

Profile | ASB Profile | One Shot  

Hey, hey, hands up now!
We're sending a message to the crowd!
Hands go up, then come down!
We'll party together all around!
I liek Squirtles
Oi!

Registered
06-30-2013, 07:48 PM
Well that's one more girl than I expected at his point.

Credit goes to mnrART!
*~ASB Profile~*

tylerg1011
Bond. James Bond.

PokéDollars: ₪2.8
Registered
07-26-2013, 11:25 AM (This post was last modified: 07-26-2013, 11:25 AM by tylerg1011.)
[Image: dpiconani067.gif]:*Turns camera on* Hello, I am Jimmy. I have participated in the Poke-Olympics for the past five years, and I cross-train everyday. My father Machamp is in the Pokemon Center with Pokerus, and it isn't looking too good. I'm hoping to win so I can atleast use the money to find a cure for this horrible disease if I can't save my father. Did I mention I was a Chemical Engineer and Biological Engineer Major? I double majored in college. Which is where I started working out. I plan on winning, and nobody better get in my way. THIS IS FOR MY FATHER! *He starts tearing up and cuts camera off*

My ASB Shop|ASB Profile|My Art Gallery|My Gym
[Image: 2afgzuv.png]
Joaquin
Poke Fan

Registered
07-28-2013, 01:06 AM (This post was last modified: 07-28-2013, 01:43 AM by Joaquin.)

.gif   Ludicolo.gif (Size: 548 bytes / Downloads: 35) *Places camera on table, tries to adjust it right but remains crooked. Slowly backs away from the camera with outstretched hands to make sure the camera doesnt fall. Relaxes, takes a deep breath.*
Hola! Como estas? Me llamo Joaquin! I am bad with my english but I am muy guapo or as they say very sexy stud man. I enjoy dancing to salsa music and...
*In the background there is a large crashing noise*
Ummm... un momento por favor
*Runs outta view. More loud crashing and screams can be heard. Comes back with sweat dripping from the head*
Muy grande raton... Stupid rattata stealing mi queso... anyways. I like to dance, I like to cook, and I like to sing
*Lights turn off... Spotlight shines on the Ludicolo. Takes a huge deep breath of air begins to sing... except he sounds like a cat being skinned by a threshing machine*
"NEAR, FAR, WHERE EVER YOUR CAR... IS PARKED... ILL BE...
*Loud stomps can be heard "Silencio Stupido!"... Ludicolo looks up in embarrassment*
Sorry senor!
*Runs and turns off camera*
I liek Squirtles
Oi!

Registered
08-07-2013, 04:16 PM
I really want to do this, so if no one has no issue that I use this to fill in the remaining spots, I'll go ahead with the show.

Credit goes to mnrART!
*~ASB Profile~*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  poke math battle drummerman88 2 567 02-22-2013, 08:03 AM
Last Post by drummerman88