Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
PokéSun Google+ Hangout THIS Saturday (03/29/14)
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

PokéSun Google+ Hangout THIS Saturday (03/29/14)
Nammm3
Pokémon Gamer

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
03-27-2014, 08:33 PM (This post was last modified: 03-29-2014, 12:15 PM by Nammm3.)
I was hoping a ADMIN/MOD would have posted a thread of this on the 'Bulletin Board' section of forums sometime late last week and earlier this week but none of them has been able been able to [especially since regular members cannot post on that section].

With all of that aside, we're planning to have a Google+ Hangout this Saturday at 4pm Central Time for PokéSun members of the U.S.A.; 10pm GMT for PokéSun members from Europe.

It's completely free and something i've never done before but PokéSun used to organize these hangouts in the past and it will be an enjoyable experience for everyone.

3 things to know about Google+ Hangouts:
1) You'll need to have/create a Google+ account; if you already have a gmail account, then that counts too.
2) After I make the Google+ Hangout, I will give you the link so that you could join.
3) For the best performance (ex: lag-free experience, less glitches) it is recommended to do a Google+ Hangout on a Google Chrome web browser than Internet Explorer or MoZilla, it isn't mandatory, more like a suggestion.

* This will be a great opportunity to socialize with our new members and bring back some existing members who have been hiatus lately. We can socialize with each other, share DS and 3DS friend codes, battle and trade with one another. EVERY MEMBER is invited.

* If you've done Google+ Hangouts before and will be free from 4pm to [at the latest probably] 7pm CT (U.S.A.) or 10pm-1am GMT (Europe), lemme know if you want to be in charge of creating the hangout.

I'll have a list of people who are confirmed to show up so that it wouldn't seem like NOBODY is doing it:
@Nammm3
@Fairy Princess Bloom
@Ryuuko
@c.lainie

The ''maybe'' list:
@Cyberia
@Aerbrodactyl
@ChaosMasterMartin

PokéSun members who are able to join 2-3 hours after the start time:
@xKiYoMiNaTiONx
Bloom
*❀~Bloop Dee Woop~❀*

PokéDollars: ₪32.09
Registered
03-27-2014, 08:35 PM
I will most likely be able to join! ^^

I have a mile time trial in the morning for track, so hopefully when I get back the Hangout will be starting. =)

[Image: dA219Lb.gif]
Nammm3
Pokémon Gamer

Registered
03-27-2014, 08:47 PM
(03-27-2014, 08:35 PM)❀Fairy Princess Bloom❀ Wrote: I will most likely be able to join! ^^

I have a mile time trial in the morning for track, so hopefully when I get back the Hangout will be starting. =)

Good deal :-) Good luck w/ your mile time trial, hopefully the weather conditions will favor you on Saturday morning and make sure to load up on some carbs (like from wheat or potatoes) tomorrow, with all that, you should do fine. Great, now you're making me miss my track and cross country days...
xKiYoMiNaTiONx
Cosplayer

PokéDollars: ₪1,258.48
Super Moderators
03-27-2014, 10:16 PM
Probably won't be able to go since it's too early for me. If it was like at least 2-3 hours later, than I'd be able to join >_<...
Nammm3
Pokémon Gamer

Registered
03-27-2014, 10:22 PM
(03-27-2014, 10:16 PM)xKiYoMiNaTiONx Wrote: Probably won't be able to go since it's too early for me. If it was like at least 2-3 hours later, than I'd be able to join >_<...

I'm going to be on for sure that first hour, but I could make a separate list for you; PokéSun members who are able to join 2-3 hours after the start time.
Luigi's Purple Coins
Banned

PokéDollars: ₪-518.41
Banned
03-28-2014, 02:34 AM
Okay, I'm sorry for the noob question, but is there a specific Google+ page where this is taking place? I haven't really used Google+ so I barely know anything about it.
Nammm3
Pokémon Gamer

Registered
03-28-2014, 03:11 AM (This post was last modified: 03-28-2014, 03:16 AM by Nammm3.)
(03-28-2014, 02:34 AM)Ryuuko Wrote: Okay, I'm sorry for the noob question, but is there a specific Google+ page where this is taking place? I haven't really used Google+ so I barely know anything about it.

*whispers* i'm a noob at Google+ Hangouts too....

I did google the basics of starting a Google+ Hangout just now and most importantly, you'll need to have a google account (having a gmail account works too).

I just finished youtubing some videos too and I will need either your gmail address or your name enable for me to find your google+ account to add to the hangout.

Sorry it took awhile to reply since i've been online, I just tried to learn as much as I could.

*It's also recommended that you'd use the web browser Google Chrome over Internet Explorer or Mozilla. But it isn't mandatory, just performance-wise, it's a lot better to use with Google+ Hangouts. Along with that, you could download a free add-on at http://hangouts.google.com/start and you'll be set for Google+ Hangouts for Saturday :-D

If you're free and interested on Saturday starting at 4pm Central Time (if you live in America) or 10pm GMT (if you live in Europe), lemme know and i'll jot you down on our list of expected PokéSun members who'll attend.
Luigi's Purple Coins
Banned

PokéDollars: ₪-518.41
Banned
03-28-2014, 03:18 AM
Okay. Thanks for the info! My email should be in my profile, but if not I can PM it to you. Also, I use a Safari browser on an iPod touch. Is that going to cause any issues?
Nammm3
Pokémon Gamer

Registered
03-28-2014, 03:22 AM
(03-28-2014, 03:18 AM)Ryuuko Wrote: Okay. Thanks for the info! My email should be in my profile, but if not I can PM it to you. Also, I use a Safari browser on an iPod touch. Is that going to cause any issues?

From what I read, you should be fine :-) It might have a few lags here and there but nothing drastic. I'm excited :3
xKiYoMiNaTiONx
Cosplayer

PokéDollars: ₪1,258.48
Super Moderators
03-28-2014, 03:46 AM
You actually don't need their email address. As @Zueq does the hangouts, he has never once asked for our email address or added us to a hangout. All you need to do is start the hangout, and give us the link to the hangout =)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Favorite Memories of PokéSun? Zueq 13 3,156 01-26-2019, 01:16 PM
Last Post by tylerg1011
  Next Hangout? smoakdragon 37 3,322 12-04-2017, 12:41 PM
Last Post by smoakdragon
  Sticky: The PokéSun Badges Thread | Request Here! Zueq 15 6,530 08-19-2017, 12:23 PM
Last Post by xKiYoMiNaTiONx
  Hangout Session for June! XD Zueq 54 4,968 07-21-2017, 09:48 PM
Last Post by smoakdragon