Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon discussions, to Pokkén Tournament speculations, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
PokéSun League - The Catalyst
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

PokéSun League - The Catalyst
Legacy
Resident Metalhead

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
11-09-2013, 10:27 AM
I'm closing my gym until further notice for a number of reasons:

1. X and Y have been released, meaning the metagame is going to change massively.

2. It is more possible to battle through wi-fi, meaning there may be changes in the league as a whole.

3. The above point would need to be discussed with Zueq and ninJAS and, as we all are aware, Zueq hasn't been the most active lately.

It is also worth noting that, should Zueq not become at least a little more active then the site will probably become completely dead regardless of how we may try. If he doesn't show genuine signs of life within the next 2 weeks then I will be stepping down as Gym Leader and leaving the site. It's a waste really but without our admin here there is only so much any of us can actually do to keep the site constantly refreshed and lively.

Should it come to that I will post in the leaving thread with my reasons and contact details for those who want to stay in contact.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PokéSun League: The Mirror Palace Bloom 20 1,796 12-12-2014, 09:05 PM
Last Post by Bloom
  PokéSun League: Color Wars ninJAS 165 9,029 12-10-2014, 02:43 PM
Last Post by Fennekin_Fireninja653
  PokéSun League: The Asylum Rhapsody 69 5,695 05-05-2014, 01:19 AM
Last Post by Rhapsody
  PokéSun League: The Crypt tylerg1011 24 3,309 01-07-2014, 10:21 PM
Last Post by tylerg1011