Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
PokéSun League: The Crypt
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

PokéSun League: The Crypt
tylerg1011
Bond. James Bond.

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
08-06-2013, 09:48 PM (This post was last modified: 08-11-2013, 12:25 PM by tylerg1011.)
The Crypt

I am Tylerg1011, a Leader of the PokeSun League. I specifically use Dark and Ghost type Pokemon. Many had underestimated the power of Ghost and Dark type Pokemon…
[Image: r1wpyb.png]

Then I appeared and demonstrated the true power of these outcasts of this forsaken world. People underestimate these not-so-different types, but wait til' they get a load of me...

Like other gyms in this League, there are rules that must apply. They are as followed:

- Only Pokemon in the OU Tier or below are eligible to be used in our Gym Battle.

- Unreleased Dream World abilities are banned from our matches.

- Absolutely NO counter-teaming. Doing so will count as a loss for you and a win for me.

- Please be respectful. Hax happen, especially at the most inopportune times, but I will not
tolerate ANY disrespect. Hax happens. Please be respectful to me as I respect you, the challenger. Any form of disrespect will result in immediate disqualification. Period.

- The following items are banned: Brightpowder, Quick Claw, Scope Lens, King's Rock, Focus Band, Razor Claw, Razor Fang, and Lax Incense.

-Scarfed Salamence Sets are banned. They are cheap.

- Prankster Riolu and all FEAR sets are banned from this Gym. If you show up to a match with any of these, you will be disqualified. No questions asked.

- I do not allow weather in my Gym. I would like for the floors to remain dry here, and I do not like humidity. It messes up my hair.

- Standard Clauses will be in place. Wifi Clause may or may not be in place at my discretion.

- Those who defeat me in The Crypt will receive the Shadow Badge, and will receive 5000PD from me.

- I do have a life outside of PokeSun, so please note that I will get to your gym battle as soon as I can.

- I only battle on Pokemon Showdown. On certain occasions however, I may use Pokemon Online, but that is at my discretion.

-You must wait 24 hours before challenging my gym again if you lose.

-If a trainer loses to me, they must replace a Pokemon on their original team for each time they lost to me. Trainers can always use entirely different teams though.

[Image: fanfiction-animes-pokemon-zeon-wild-para...121924.png]
To challenge me, you simply have to fill out the form below and submit it on this thread. I will then get back to you on a time/place to battle.

My gym is different because if a trainer loses to me, they must replace one Pokemon on the team they faced me with for our next battle. Each time a trainer loses to me they must replace a Pokemon with a new Pokemon. Ex. If a trainer lost to me three times, they will have 3 different pokemon, and 3 pokemon from the original team instead of their whole original team. If a trainer so wishes to use an entirely different team from their original team that lost, then they may. Be wise whatever you do...Unless of course you would like to be trapped here live here with me and my spooky Pokemon.

Form:
Spoiler:
Name:
Pokemon Showdown/PO:
Server:

If you defeat me, post on the badge request thread and you will earn the oh-so desired Shadow Badge.

[Image: s26vra.png]

You will also be given 5,000PD by me personally.

If I defeat you, then you shall remain trapped inside my Crypt until you have defeated me, so be wise. If you win, you shall escape this treacherous crypt of evil. When you leave though, look out for my Ghost Pokemon. They like to tease trainers. Mwuahaha*Cough*

I look forward to our battle...and Good Luck.

Victors:
Nagisa
Legacy
Heinous Creature
Bordeaux
Sixty
Wright
ChaosMasterMartin
Pyre

Gym Record: 11-8

Challengers:
Spoiler:
Tylerg1011 > Fenniken25 (6-0)
The young challenger allowed a specific Pokemon to get the momentum it needed, and once it started it could not be stopped despite the trainers attempts. Fenniken has become trapped in the Crypt.

Tylerg1011 < Nagisa (0-2)
The challenger definitely gave me a bit of trouble in the battle. I had the advantage early on, but once I made one bad move the opponent seized the opportunity to eliminate the final Pokemon on my team. A well deserved win by the opponent. Nagisa has been granted freedom and access through the Crypt.

Tylerg1011 > Wright (4-0)
The challenger was quite enthusiastic about our battle. I gained the advantage early on, but then the trainer eliminated a very important Pokemon. All was not lost, for once the trainer missed a much-needed move, my team was able to grasp victory again. Wright has become trapped in the Crypt.

Tylerg1011 > Pyre (3-0)
Early on in the match I gained a slightly large advantage over the opponent, but then all of that changed upon a move missing quite a few times. Finally the move hit and all momentum was re-gained. The trainer was able to eliminate 3 of my Pokemon with impressive predictions, however, what was left of my team was able to retaliate and claim victory! Pyre has become trapped in the Crypt.

Tylerg1011 < Legacy (0-5)
The challenger gained the upper hand at the beginning of this battle and it only went uphill for him from there. I was able to find the right hole to eliminate one of his Pokemon, but the trainer saw a perfect opportunity to defeat me and grasped it! Legacy has been granted freedom and access through the Crypt.

Tylerg1011 < Heinous Creature (0-3)
The challenger had missed an important attack at the beginning of the battle, which gave me the upper hand. Unfortunately, once one of my attacks missed it turned the entire game around, and then the server did not register a move I had placed on a certain Pokemon, which really gave the trainer a large advantage.It was a very close game, and nevertheless a good match by the trainer. Heinous Creature has been granted freedom and access through the Crypt.

Tylerg1011 < Bordeaux (0-6)
The challenger had won the game from the start. Once he gained the momentum he needed my team could not push forward. The trainers team completely demolished mine. Bordeaux has been granted freedom and access through the Crypt.

Tylerg1011 < Sixty (0-2)
The challenger supposedly had a large advantage at the beginning of the match. I made a comeback out of nowhere, but unfortunately for me the opponent had found the right opening and once he found the opening he needed he defeated my last Pokemon. Sixty has been granted freedom and access through the Crypt.

Tylerg1011 > Fenniken25 (6-0)
The young challenger was trampled by two of my Pokemon the entire match. Once a hole opened up, he tried to take advantage of it, but could not make up for lost ground. Fenniken25 is still trapped in the Crypt.

Tylerg1011 > ChaosMasterMartin (3-0)
The challenger had stepped up to battle when he had not battled in awhile. The young trainer proved that he wanted to win, but fell short unfortunately. Once I had found the opening I needed, I seized the opportunity and was finally able to defeat the rest of his team. ChaosMasterMartin has become trapped in the Crypt.

Tylerg1011 > Wright (2-0)
The challenger was excited to get his rematch, and he certainly showed it! The trainer had made a smart move at the beginning of the battle and that opened up a hole for him. However, I was able to push forward and claim victory after finding the opening I needed. The trainer put up a well-fought fight, but unfortunately, Wright is still trapped in the Crypt.

Tylerg1011 > Pyre (3-0)
The challenger had certainly changed his tactics this time, but once I figured out his strategy and made a well-timed prediction I had gained the upper hand and prevented the trainer from making any comeback whatsoever. Pyre is still trapped in the Crypt.

Tylerg1011 > Kevin (3-0)
The challenger suffered a major blow at the beginning of the battle, but quickly caught on to a certain strategy. Once the young trainer had made a good choice, he unfortunately allowed one of my Pokemon to open a hole in his team and claim victory! It was a very good match, but unfortunately Kevin has become trapped in the Crypt.

[b]Tylerg1011 > Fenniken25 (6-0)
The young challenger was pumped for this rematch, but unfortunately allowed one of my Pokemon to single-handedly cripple his entire team. Fenniken25 is still trapped in the Crypt.

[b]Tylerg1011 < Wright (0-2)

The challenger was ready to seek victory and revenge on my team. The battle went back and forth for quite awhile until I gained a large advantage over the trainer. Unfortunately the opponent found a hole and was able to eliminate the last 2 Pokemon of my team. It was a very close game and Wright has been granted freedom, and access through the Crypt.

Tylerg1011 < ChaosMasterMartin (0-3)
The opponent came prepared for this match, and had brought a special weapon: a used-to-be-uber Pokemon. This did not affect my team until the very end though. Once the special weapon was sent out, my team was done for. Thankfully my Gengar ate it's soul before ChaosMasterMartin was granted freedom and access through the Crypt.

Tylerg1011 < Pyre (0-2)
The trainer was seeking revenge for the past 2 matches, and he was going to attain retribution. The match was tough and full of hax for both sides, and onece the opponent had found the opening he needed there was no making a comeback for my team. Pyre has been released from the Crypt.

Tylerg1011 > ninJAS (4-0)
The challenger suffered a major blow to his team early on in the match, not to mention a big hit due to a well-timed prediction, and that was a game-changer. Once the opponent found the hole he needed I merely covered it up, and from then on the match went back and forth for quite awhile. Finally the opponent eliminated one of my Pokemon, and not too soon after, another. Unfortunately for my opponent, I had found a hole through his team and released fury upon his. A very good match, but unfortunately ninJAS has become trapped in the Crypt.

Tylerg1011 > Fenniken25 (2-0)
The challenger certainly had more power behind his team this time round, but unfortunately my team was able to overpower his team, regardless of the hazards the opponent set out. A nice match, but Fenniken is still trapped in the Crypt.

My ASB Shop|ASB Profile|My Art Gallery|My Gym
[Image: 2afgzuv.png]
Kevin
Member of Thespian Troupe 1139

Registered
08-06-2013, 10:17 PM
Name: Kevin
Pokemon Showdown: Lance0014 You know
Server: Since you love the battle tower, guess which server we're playing in? ^^

[Image: 0KOwHeL.png]
Credits to Fairy Princess Bloom for this awesome signature!

Super Smash Bros Survival Role-Play

My Pokémon Emporium

ASB Profile

S.I.B. Fanfiction

My Art Gallery

Fennekin_Fireninja653
Master Trainer

PokéDollars: ₪256.2
Registered
08-06-2013, 10:18 PM (This post was last modified: 08-06-2013, 10:20 PM by Fennekin_Fireninja653.)
I Shall Challange you First Tongue

Name: Fennekin2525
Pokemon Showdown
Server: Pokesun/any

[Image: 2ezk66b.png]

Thank you Zueq for the Signature & Avatar Smile

[Image: fenniken_s_fiery_ambition_fenniken_pokem...6e0yza.png]

My ASB Profile

tylerg1011
Bond. James Bond.

Registered
08-06-2013, 10:19 PM (This post was last modified: 08-06-2013, 10:20 PM by tylerg1011.)
Challenge accepted @Kevin ! Yes, I shall meet you on the Battle Tower server.

@Fenniken25 Kevin just beat you. It is ok though. You may challenge me after our match. Following me and Kevins match I will meet you on the Pokesun Server.

Nagisa
Wallflowers and Sycamore Trees

PokéDollars: ₪1,000
Registered
08-06-2013, 10:32 PM
Name: Nagisa
Pokemon Showdown/PO: PS Please
Server: Pokesun is fine
Wright
OBJECTION!

Registered
08-06-2013, 10:39 PM
Name: Detective Gumshoe
Pokemon Showdown/PO: PS
Server: You know where to find me =]

Mad I wasn't first xD
Rhapsody
has anyone seen my sanity

PokéDollars: ₪79.9
Registered
08-07-2013, 12:18 AM
Name: WitheredPyre
Pokemon Showdown/PO: Showdown
Server: PokeSun

[Image: tXYu56.png]
tylerg1011
Bond. James Bond.

Registered
08-07-2013, 12:43 AM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2013, 12:43 AM by tylerg1011.)
@Fenniken25 @Pyre @Wright , you may battle me again tomorrow night! Also, you can either exchange one of your original team Pokemon for a different one, or you can make an entirely new team. Best of luck to you all, and good games! ^^ Also congrats to @Nagisa for being the first to win my badge! @Zueq will add the badge when he has time, so please do not fret or bug him.

Bordeaux
Shoe Connoisseur

PokéDollars: ₪11.77
Registered
08-07-2013, 08:32 AM
Name: Bordeaux
Pokemon Showdown/PO: Bordeaux
Server: PS/Any
Fennekin_Fireninja653
Master Trainer

PokéDollars: ₪256.2
Registered
08-07-2013, 09:02 AM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2013, 09:04 AM by Fennekin_Fireninja653.)
Name: Fennekin2525
Pokemon Showdown
Server: Pokesun

( so my challenge would be ready for later )

[Image: 2ezk66b.png]

Thank you Zueq for the Signature & Avatar Smile

[Image: fenniken_s_fiery_ambition_fenniken_pokem...6e0yza.png]

My ASB Profile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PokéSun League: The Mirror Palace Bloom 20 1,884 12-12-2014, 09:05 PM
Last Post by Bloom
  PokéSun League: Color Wars ninJAS 165 9,275 12-10-2014, 02:43 PM
Last Post by Fennekin_Fireninja653
  PokéSun League: The Asylum Rhapsody 69 5,984 05-05-2014, 01:19 AM
Last Post by Rhapsody