Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon discussions, to Pokkén Tournament speculations, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
PokéSun League: The Mirror Palace
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

PokéSun League: The Mirror Palace
Bloom
*❀~Bloop Dee Woop~❀*

PokéDollars: ₪32.09
Registered
05-08-2014, 09:40 PM (This post was last modified: 08-06-2014, 05:09 AM by Bloom.)
[Image: yBsM9Nz.png]

Welcome to The Mirror Palace, home to the irreversible inverse battle dome! Here at the Mirror Palace you have the opportunity to greater your skills by adapting and learning how to execute proper battling with every type match up entirely reversed! Not only does damage taken reverse, but damage dealt is also switched around. Make sure you don't get lost looking at your distorted reflection, as you'll need to pay a great deal of attention when battling the Princess of The Mirror Palace; Bloom. Bloom is generally viewed as a kind and considerate person, but when she battles in the inverse battle dome inside the Palace, she battles with wicked strategies and sinister predictions! It will only take a true master of competitive battling to defeat Bloom at her own game and reverse the effects of the inverse battle! Good luck challenger, and may the odds be a reflection of your actions.

Rules and Guidelines

-All battles conducted in this gym will be under the Inverse Battle format. If you are unfamiliar with this metagame please refer to this link.

-All Standard XY OU rules apply. If you do not know them, please refer to this link.

-I only accept one challenge per person every 24hours. Please do not consistently remind me about a challenge unless I have not replied back to you in a week. We can establish on a proper time in which the official battle can be conducted.

-Battles must be conducted on Pokemon Showdown on The Battle Tower server unless otherwise specified. My username on Pokemon Showdown is ♕Princess Bloom❀

-You may not let others spectate an official match. It is your responsibility to make sure your friends don't spy and get a sneak peek of my team. You are also responsible for keeping your word and promise to not give away what Pokemon I use for our match. Sharing a replay of our Gym battle is strictly prohibited as well.

-Please do not curse during a match, whether it be a test or an official one. I do not like to be in an environment that consists of foul language. If you curse at me, you will suffer the consequences and may even never again have the opportunity to battle in this Gym. I understand that sometimes they may slip, but please control what you type.

-Please avoid complaining or whining in a match. It is ok to have an occasional "Aw" or "=( shoot that missed!" every now and then, but if that is all you are saying for the entire match, it not only brings down your confidence, but it makes me sad as well. u-u Battles are supposed to be fun, exciting, and engaging! It is about the experience and what you learn from it, not the win! ^^

-The following Pokemon are Banned in addition to the list provided by standard OU rules.
  • Snorlax
  • Kyurem-B
  • Avalugg
  • Porygon-2
  • Chansey/Blissey

-Remember this is a Trial Gym. So even if you do win, you can not request for a badge sadly. Not until this Gym is official may you request for a badge. If you do perhaps become victorious in battle before the Gym becomes official (only implying if it does) you may request for a badge once it is released upon approval by the League Staff.

[Image: kFu4wfI.gif]
"So you think you're ready to battle? Fill out the challenger form below and feel free to post it here."

Challenger Form
Spoiler:
Forum Username:
Pokemon Showdown Username:
Timezone(example: PST/ GMT -8):
Online Availability Hours(example: 3pm-7pm):

Royal Rewards

For successfully overcoming the inverted effects of the Mirror Palace, you earn a grand 20,000 PokeDollars courtesy of the Princess. You are also added to the list of victors in the Palace Hall of Fame.

Palace Archives
-Opened on May 8th 2014 as a Trial Gym
-Added a Challenger Form on June 2nd 2014
-Added Chansey and Blissey to the Ban List on July 1st 2014
-Wifi Battling Section Added to the Gym on August __ 2014

Gym Record
8 Wins-1 Loss

Challenger List Record
Spoiler:
-Leon§Noel (5/13/14)
-Cujo (5/31/14)
-xKiYoMiNaTiONx (5/31/14)
-Fennekin_Fireninja653 (6/8/14)
-Fennekin_Fireninja653 (6/9/14)
-Fennekin_Fireninja653 (6/26/14)
-Fennekin_Fireninja653 (6/28/14)
-Fennekin_Fireninja653 (7/1/14)
-Fennekin_Fireninja653 (7/2/14)

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
-Cujo

Wifi Battling Garden

Coming Soon

[Image: dA219Lb.gif]
Leon§Noel
Straight up AdBass™

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
05-13-2014, 05:38 AM
I'll take you on dearie~
Just beware, I'm known for causing quite a few rage quits~
Bloom
*❀~Bloop Dee Woop~❀*

Registered
05-13-2014, 07:32 AM
That is excellent! I've been waiting for an arising challenger. ^^

What timezone are you in? I want to make sure that our battle will be at a time that is convenient for both of us. I'm in Pacific Standard timezone.

Leon§Noel
Straight up AdBass™

Registered
05-13-2014, 07:34 PM
GMT - 7 but I'm up a lot around 1 over here a lot. I don't remember what the pokesun sefver is though. Also, I think profiles are broken, Ieverytime I click someone else it redirects to my own profile... Anyway, do you need me to submit my team before hand?
Bloom
*❀~Bloop Dee Woop~❀*

Registered
05-13-2014, 07:46 PM (This post was last modified: 05-13-2014, 08:02 PM by Bloom.)
Ah that's great, you are in a timezone close to mine! Though I don't think staying up until 1am is something I can do during the school week. I can stay up late on weekends though. We could do our battle now seeing that we are both online, only if you are ready of course.

As for your team, as long as it follows the OU guidelines and the bans I added, it should be fine.

Regarding the profile errors, that is an issue Cody is still working on. It was caused when he fixed the online list from complications from a web host change.

Edit: Also the PokeSun server is down, so I am on the Battle Tower. @Leon§Noel

Leon§Noel
Straight up AdBass™

Registered
05-13-2014, 09:30 PM (This post was last modified: 05-13-2014, 09:33 PM by Leon§Noel.)
Wonderful games~ You danced well, even if you only mirrored the steps of someone else. Maybe someday you will have less stale moves to your dance, but for now dancing to everyone elses drum is fine. I prefer a bit more flair in my dance~
Cujo
Junior Trainer

Registered
05-24-2014, 07:35 PM
Wow inverse battles, wasn't expecting that. Even though I know the rules it still always confuses me when I battle but this should be good fun. So I guess ill challenge your gym then.
Bloom
*❀~Bloop Dee Woop~❀*

Registered
05-24-2014, 07:42 PM
Your challenge is accepted @Cujo! ^^ Do you have a preferred time in which we should battle? I would like to meet on the Battle Tower server if that is ok with you. We can also do one practice round if you would like that.

Cujo
Junior Trainer

Registered
05-24-2014, 07:51 PM
(05-24-2014, 07:42 PM)❀Fairy Princess Bloom❀ Wrote: Your challenge is accepted @Cujo! ^^ Do you have a preferred time in which we should battle? I would like to meet on the Battle Tower server if that is ok with you. We can also do one practice round if you would like that.

Um no preferred time, starting tomorrow I have most of the week off work so we should be able to fit a battle in during that time.
Bloom
*❀~Bloop Dee Woop~❀*

Registered
05-24-2014, 08:00 PM
Just send me a profile comment whenever you want to battle. I'll be online tomorrow as well. Wink

Good luck!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PokéSun League: Color Wars ninJAS 165 9,033 12-10-2014, 02:43 PM
Last Post by Fennekin_Fireninja653
  PokéSun League: The Asylum Rhapsody 69 5,703 05-05-2014, 01:19 AM
Last Post by Rhapsody
  PokéSun League: The Crypt tylerg1011 24 3,309 01-07-2014, 10:21 PM
Last Post by tylerg1011
  PokéSun League - The Catalyst Legacy 90 7,845 11-09-2013, 10:27 AM
Last Post by Legacy