Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon discussions, to Pokkén Tournament speculations, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Pokémon Ultra Sun and Moon for the Nintendo Switch?
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Pokémon Ultra Sun and Moon for the Nintendo Switch?
Zueq
Ba-Zueq-A~♫♩♬

PokéDollars: ₪3,889.43
Founder and Administrator
06-08-2017, 04:47 PM
The Pokémon Company International might have confirmed that Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon will be on the Nintendo Switch. There was a Nintendo Switch listing for the future release, but some say that it was an "error" and that it was a mistake - only making it for the Nintendo 3DS.

[Image: fgifZvyTRs6t3Mernzrw_DBpR_nOWAAAVMR3.jpg:large]

Apparently they also released a statement about it:

Quote:
“We would like to address rumours based on a clerical error on the Pokémon press site; Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon are coming exclusively to Nintendo 3DS family of systems and are not due for release on Nintendo Switch. This listing on the Pokémon press site was made in error and is not indicative of future plans. Please refer to the Pokémon Direct for more game details.”

So what do you think about it?  Confused
xKiYoMiNaTiONx
Cosplayer

PokéDollars: ₪762.82
Super Moderators
06-09-2017, 10:54 AM
Well... it's quite possible that they might make it for the Switch in the near future... but I can't see the franchise take a drastic turn, and just complete move over to the switch...

honestly, if US & UM was only for the Switch...well, let's hope some kind soul would be willing to buy me a switch, as there is no way i'll be able to afford it...and then my pokemon gaming will be over... lol

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rather have: D/P remake or Ultra Sun/Moon? Zueq 3 147 06-15-2017, 07:08 PM
Last Post by Zueq
  Ultra Sun and Moon Story Speculation? Zueq 0 100 06-10-2017, 04:02 PM
Last Post by Zueq
  Pokémon Ultra Sun/Moon: Remake or Sequel? Zueq 1 157 06-09-2017, 10:52 AM
Last Post by xKiYoMiNaTiONx
  Pokemon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon Revealed! xKiYoMiNaTiONx 2 106 06-06-2017, 04:09 PM
Last Post by Zueq