Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon discussions, to Pokkén Tournament speculations, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Poll: Vote For Your Favorite Entry
This poll is closed.
Dock's Entry
66.67%
2 66.67%
Rouge007's Entry
33.33%
1 33.33%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

PokeSun Writing Contest #11: Congratulations Dock!
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

PokeSun Writing Contest #11: Congratulations Dock!
Bloom
*❀~Bloop Dee Woop~❀*

PokéDollars: ₪32.09
Registered
02-01-2015, 10:04 PM
[Image: WritingContestFennekin_zpse755f44b.png]

Theme: Everything About Love!

Due Date: February 24th
Voting Ends: February 28th

Prizes:
1st Place: ₪150,000
2nd Place: ₪80,000
3rd Place: ₪50,000
Guidelines
Reply on this thread if you'd like to be in our contest.
If you have entered the contest, you may not vote for your own entry.
Please post your entry here.
You cannot submit an entry you have used on another writing contest.
It must be written by you, and you only.
Comments are allowed for the entries.

Members Whom Have Signed Up
  • Dock [1st Place]
  • StrawberryG
  • Flyleaf
  • Rouge007 [2nd Place]

Writing Entries

Dock-
Spoiler:
My dreams tease me with an illusion of love. A love that I might never really experience. I'd say these dreams are haunting me, that's if I wasn't so irrationally in love with them. I have met the most beautiful girl in my dreams and I think I have fallen in love with her. I don't know her name or if we've even spoken, but I've seen her smile, heard her laugh, and we have danced until we've collapsed. She has helped me get over bad days and has saved me from sleepless nights. This girl I hold at night, she might not be real, but she has given me the comfort and strength I have needed to go on. I don't know if this love is real but I sure hope it never ends.

Rouge007-
Spoiler:
I spend countless moments thinking of how you are doing. Are you okay? What are you up to? Sometimes it drives me insane. It’s almost like being with you has a negative effect on me seeing as one thing you say can completely turn my mood for better or worse. You may not know it. You may not realize it, but your very existence in my life causes so much confusion. Yet, you make me smile every day. When you embrace me I feel so warm and so calm, like the whole world stops for a moment. My mind that was once so chaotic and anxious becomes crystal clear. It is then that I realize that there is nothing more important than being able to share moments like these with the person you love. It gives you a home. It makes life worth living.

[Image: dA219Lb.gif]
Dock
Docking station

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
02-01-2015, 10:39 PM
As the aspiring writer I am, I am signing up for this!
StrawberryG
Pokémon Trainer

Registered
02-02-2015, 05:38 AM
Enter me Smile

3DS FC: 0361-8810-9180

[Image: IUGddQ9_zpsc72bd156.png]

Thanks Bloom or my sig ^^
Flyleaf
bright, not just white

PokéDollars: ₪48.61
Registered
02-04-2015, 10:59 PM
I may not be able to do anything too lovey-dovey, but I'll sure try, so sign me up too.
Rouge007
Ask me about my Guzma

PokéDollars: ₪568.28
Registered
02-05-2015, 06:31 PM
I'm not a good writer, but I'll try it Smile sounds fun. Are there any restrictions as to what style we can write in? Does it have to be a poem or something or can we write whatever we'd like?

Sorry I have never done anything like this X(

[Image: 33a8c9u.jpg]
thank you @smoakdragon for the sig!
Bloom
*❀~Bloop Dee Woop~❀*

Registered
02-05-2015, 07:51 PM
(02-05-2015, 06:31 PM)Rouge007 Wrote: I'm not a good writer, but I'll try it Smile sounds fun. Are there any restrictions as to what style we can write in? Does it have to be a poem or something or can we write whatever we'd like?

Sorry I have never done anything like this X(

That's ok, there is no need to worry! You can feel free to use any writing style you would like, as long as people can understand your writing and that it is in English. Feel free to unleash your creativity! ^^

Dock
Docking station

Registered
02-16-2015, 12:30 AM (This post was last modified: 02-16-2015, 12:33 AM by Dock.)
My Entry, just a random ramble that actually fit the bill of the prompt that I wrote the other night. Figured instead of never letting it see the light of day like my other ones, I'd show it off for once. Not sure if there is a writing style name for pieces like this so no idea what it would be.

Spoiler:
My dreams tease me with an illusion of love. A love that I might never really experience. I'd say these dreams are haunting me, that's if I wasn't so irrationally in love with them. I have met the most beautiful girl in my dreams and I think I have fallen in love with her. I don't know her name or if we've even spoken, but I've seen her smile, heard her laugh, and we have danced until we've collapsed. She has helped me get over bad days and has saved me from sleepless nights. This girl I hold at night, she might not be real, but she has given me the comfort and strength I have needed to go on. I don't know if this love is real but I sure hope it never ends.
Bloom
*❀~Bloop Dee Woop~❀*

Registered
02-23-2015, 05:56 PM
Remember that tomorrow is the last day to submit your entries @StrawberryG @Flyleaf @Rouge007

Rouge007
Ask me about my Guzma

Registered
02-24-2015, 03:10 PM
I will be posting mine later tonight Smile

Rouge007
Ask me about my Guzma

Registered
02-24-2015, 09:19 PM
Here's mine!

Spoiler:
I spend countless moments thinking of how you are doing. Are you okay? What are you up to? Sometimes it drives me insane. It’s almost like being with you has a negative effect on me seeing as one thing you say can completely turn my mood for better or worse. You may not know it. You may not realize it, but your very existence in my life causes so much confusion. Yet, you make me smile every day. When you embrace me I feel so warm and so calm, like the whole world stops for a moment. My mind that was once so chaotic and anxious becomes crystal clear. It is then that I realize that there is nothing more important than being able to share moments like these with the person you love. It gives you a home. It makes life worth living.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PokéSun Spring Festival: Pokemon Story Bloom 7 655 05-03-2015, 05:39 AM
Last Post by ✯Ho-OhLugia✯
  PokéSun Spring Festival: Writing Contest Bloom 4 452 04-08-2015, 11:49 PM
Last Post by Bloom
  The Writing Hut Poems Shole 0 303 12-19-2014, 02:10 PM
Last Post by Shole
  Bloom's Pre-Season Extravaganza! (Writing Contest) Bloom 22 1,891 06-04-2014, 03:10 AM
Last Post by Mitchell