Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Pokefacts!
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Pokefacts!
Zether-Man
Living

PokéDollars: ₪39.86
Registered
02-28-2012, 04:25 AM
-The lowest LvL pokemon catch able is Regigas and the highest is Magikarp.

-The pokedex says if the shellder on skowbro's tail falls off it becomes a slowpoke again, so it de-vovles.

-No Slowpoke has ever been seen using an attack in the Anime, despite showing up multiple times

- 3 HMs that have been in one generation have not been in a future generation and never returned, as of yet. (Flash, Whirlpool and Dive)

"To live is to suffer, to survive is to find some meaning in the suffering." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Unused youtube - Neglected tumblr

[Image: stellar_forum_sig__by_zetherman-dav4p6g.png]
Hylia
DreamSpell

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
02-29-2012, 10:59 AM
Little Cup is very hard. ._. I agree.

-Riolu is a pun on Lucario's name.
-Pichu is a pun on Pikachu.
-Both Riolu and Pichu need happiness to evolve, and both of their names don't change from their Japanese Katakana names when translated to English.
-Mareep and Flaaffy are both sheep looking Pokemon, but Ampharos isn't. (wdf)

-In Pokemon Battle Revolution, Weavile's head feather things from behind look "invisible" from underneath, but in the games, it shows that the head is fully attached. (3D animation graphics mistake, probably)
-Pichu, when shiny, looks like a Pikach.
-Charizard, Rayquaza, and Haxorus are all black colored when shiny.
-Ducklett, which looks like a duck, evolves into a swan/heron Pokemon.

-Solrock has a percent chance to be holding Sun Stones in the wild, however Lunatone does not hold Moon Stones. (At least, from what I read)
-Despite being a pure water type, other than Suicune, Finneon learns Gust.

-Mew and Ditto are the same shade of blue when shiny. They're also the only Pokemon that can learn Transform.

-The Togepi family, their red and blue markings are just reversed when shiny from their regular form.

-Sadly, Tauros does not evolve into Buffoulant. (Wish it did, somewhat)

-Apparently, Lucario cannot learn Fire Punch due to the Steel typing, but it can egg move Blaze Kick, and possibly, hidden power fire.

It's all I got. XD Also, for the one who said about Samurott, I realized that when my little sister was showing me her 3DS Pokedex thing. Saw the animation and I'm like: "that's awesome."
Leon§Noel
Straight up AdBass™

Registered
04-04-2012, 10:01 PM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2012, 10:04 PM by Leon§Noel.)
Ash has died, and been brought back to life. Twice.
Since Lickitung's tail is connected to its tongue, If it stretched out either one, the other would shrink.
In Gen 1, there were two types that had only three pokemon representative of that type, and all were from the same evolution family: for Dragons: Dratini, Dragonair, and Dragonite; and for ghosts: Gastly, Haunter, and Gengar.
In Gen 2 Each of these types recieved only one addition: Dragons: Kingdra; and Ghosts: Misdrievous.
There is one move that has its own typing: Curse is labled as Type ?????. It is believed that there is a possibility that Nintendo created a ????? type plate for Arceus. One theory holds that you can only obtain it by completing All the Floors of Unity Tower.
Unova is the only region Pikachu aren't native to. Ekans and Arbok are Snake and Kobra spelled backwards.
In Gen 1, three evolutions had three heads: Dugtrio, Dodrio, and Magneton.
Arcanine is a "Legendary" Pokemon according to his card
Ash has met these members of the Elite Four: Lorelei, Agatha, Bruno, Lance, Koga, Drake, Flint, & I believe one other, possibly Cynthia.
Professor Oak first met Ash when he(The Professor) was 10.
The only legendary pokemon currently owned are: Regirock, Regice, Registeel, and Regigigas- the owner of the Battle Pyramid, Darkrai and Latios-Tobias
Ash has had every starter pokemon except Mudkip(Brock) and Torchic(May).
Odyssey
Slow, yo

Registered
04-05-2012, 06:37 AM
(02-06-2012, 06:26 AM)Zether-Man Wrote: So I know some interesting pokefacts, so I thought I should share them.

Cubone is the most depressing Pokemon I've heard of
because Every cubone is a baby Kangaskhan whose mother died and so it wears it'd mother's skull on it's head. Fire red pokedex entry: It wears the skull of its dead mother on its head. When it becomes lonesome, it is said to cry loudly.

Venonat was supposed to evovle into butterfree and Metapod was supposed to evovle into Venonat!
Most people only know about the Venonat to Butterfree evo and not the Metapod one here is some what proof for both in there appearences:
First with Butterfree and Venonat:
Well just look at the colour of both of them at first very similar,
So are there eyes, antennas, Hands and mouths.
Now with Metapod and Venonat:
First of all Look at the top of Metapods head then at Venomoths, there a similar, Caterpie's hands and Venomoth's are somewhat similar and so are their eyes.
The reason for this?
Well the games and the Anime where planned at the same time and the writers decided that caterpie would be a good second pokemon for Ash seeing as it's a beginer pokemon, they also thought Venomoth would be unappealing for kids if they saw it alot and they thought that kids would see Butterfree would be a better choice so they switched the two arround to better fit the story.
[Image: venonant.jpg]

Just so you guys know, these two are speculation and, until Nintendo say yes, are NOT true. :>

In an interview with a Pokémon company staff member, they confirmed that there was meant to be 190 Pokémon in Generation 1, but they were either taken out or not put in. That's why there is 39 Missingnos.

[Image: ht5geo.jpg]
Amphy
Meep. Meep. Meeeee Meeeep.

Registered
04-05-2012, 05:15 PM
(02-06-2012, 06:26 AM)Zether-Man Wrote: Venonat was supposed to evolve into Butterfree and Metapod was supposed to evolve into Venomoth!
Most people only know about the Venonat to Butterfree evolution chain and not the Metapod one here is some what proof for both in their appearances:
First with Butterfree and Venonat:
Well just look at the color of both of them at first very similar,
So are there eyes, antennas, hands and mouths.
Now with Metapod and Venonat:
First of all Look at the top of Metapods head then at Venomoths, there a similar, Caterpie's hands and Venomoth's are somewhat similar and so are their eyes.
The reason for this?
Well the games and the Anime where planned at the same time and the writers decided that caterpie would be a good second pokemon for Ash seeing as it's a beginer pokemon, they also thought Venomoth would be unappealing for kids if they saw it alot and they thought that kids would see Butterfree would be a better choice so they switched the two arround to better fit the story.
[Image: venonant.jpg]
WHHAAAATT??????
I've never heard of that before. It does sound convincing. This makes some boring bugs very interesting.

Thanks to Zueq for the avatar and banner!
Odyssey
Slow, yo

Registered
04-06-2012, 05:16 AM
(04-05-2012, 06:37 AM)Aerbrodactyl Wrote: Just so you guys know, these two are speculation and, until Nintendo say yes, are NOT true. :>

(04-05-2012, 05:15 PM)Amphy23 Wrote: WHHAAAATT??????
I've never heard of that before. It does sound convincing. This makes some boring bugs very interesting.

... :I

[Image: ht5geo.jpg]
Amphy
Meep. Meep. Meeeee Meeeep.

Registered
04-16-2012, 04:58 PM
Here's something I found. I found this fact from Bulbapedia.
Bulbapedia Wrote:If one were to draw lines to connect the three lakes of Sinnoh, they form a big triangle with Mt. Coronet at the center. This is the same formation that Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf make on the top of Spear Pillar with Dialga or Palkia in the middle, as well as the same formation put in areas relating to the Sinnoh myths.
[Image: iaza19206153471700.jpg]

Thanks to Zueq for the avatar and banner!
Hana Song
DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE

PokéDollars: ₪16.92
Registered
04-17-2012, 01:59 PM
In the original Red and Blue games, Lickitung cannot learn Lick.

In Gen I, Dragon-types weren't technically weak to other Dragon-types, seeing as Dragon Rage was the only move with that typing, doing fixed damage of 40 HP.

Nidorina and Nidoqueen cannot breed, while female Nidoran can.

In Gen I, Psychic-type Pokémon were immune to Ghost-type attacks, not weak to them.

In Gen I, using attacks that do fixed damage - Seismic Toss, Sonicboom, Dragon Rage, etc. - ignore all opponent types, including immunities.

The only possible starter triangles - the types being super-effective against each other in a rock, paper, Scizors pattern - apart from the traditional Grass/Water/Fire are Rock/Fighting/Flying, Fire/Rock/Steel and Grass/Poison/Ground.

In Gen I, Karate Chop and Gust were Normal-type moves, despite obviously being moves that would fit in with Fighting- and Flying-types, respectively.

In Gen III, the items Elixir and Max Elixir were renamed, having being spelled incorrectly up until then.

Azurill is a Normal-type Pokémon despite its evolutions - Marill and Azumarill - being Water-types. It also has a higher chance of being female (75%) than its evolutions (50%), and can in fact change genders after evolution.

[Image: VN3xUdv.png]

anxiety trip
Pokeboy_nick136
New Trainer

Registered
08-24-2014, 02:59 PM
All electric gym leaders have blonde hair and also all have military type clothes.
Rouge007
Goofball Sharpshooter

PokéDollars: ₪814.09
Veterans
08-26-2014, 02:30 PM
If you guys know the youtuber jwittz he does a lot of videos on pokemon facts and theories!

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheJWittz/v...=0&sort=dd

some of the ones on here he covers, but he covers more if you are interested.

[Image: 33a8c9u.jpg]
thank you @smoakdragon for the sig!