Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon discussions, to Pokkén Tournament speculations, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Pokemon Ability in Real Life
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Pokemon Ability in Real Life
xKiYoMiNaTiONx
Cosplayer

PokéDollars: ₪1,079.72
Super Moderators
07-08-2015, 03:07 AM
If this has been done before... I'm sorry! >_<... I just thought of this when I saw some lightning outside...

If you or a pet could have a pokemon ability, which would you have?

For me, it would depend on the climate lol... If it's storming, I'd love to have a lightning rod ability. If it's normal days... I'd probably have the shed skin ability. (Sounds gross, but...) At least with Shed Skin, I could get rid of any ailments that I may have.
✯Ho-OhLugia✯
Angels of Truth and Ideals

PokéDollars: ₪2
Registered
07-09-2015, 04:47 AM
Ho-Oh: I'd love to have many abilities! But today, let's talk about Turboblaze.
James Abilitysworth: Good idea! Turboblaze is an ability which allows you to use any move regardless of the other Pokemon's ability!
Ho-Oh: That's right! Let's just say Reshiram has the move Earthquake...
James Abilitysworth: And the defending Pokemon's ability is Levitate...
Ho-Oh: Then Reshiram can use Earthquake on that Pokemon and that Pokemon will take damage!
James Abilitysworth: Amazing!
Ho-Oh: This move is also useful for real life! For example, when I'm in a particular themed conversation, I can say anything I like whether its off-topic or not - and nobody will judge me for it!
James Abilitysworth: Wow! I wish I had that ability!

Well, that concludes our episode for Abilities for Living! Stay tuned for next time!

[Image: D5Ctidw.jpg]
We are ✯Ho-OhLugia✯, Twin heroes of Truth and Ideals.
Want to see great art? Any requests? Click this warp text to see it!
medicham
妖怪 (Yōkai)

PokéDollars: ₪2
Registered
07-09-2015, 10:28 AM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2015, 10:35 AM by medicham.)
lol. i won't get into all the logistics of pokemon, but i can't help but be bothered by the fact that some abilities don't apply to asb / irl (like fairy type, made for metagame.). levitate for example. if a pokemon can fly, pretty sure that can't be canceled without some force being applied to it. but ahem, i would like speed boost, but i got insomia instead D:

trace would be nice too.

|ASB Profile|                              |Sprite Shop|                                                |RP Trainer Card|

[Image: gengarsig_zpsce68b465.jpg]
Porygon
Ultimate Potato

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
08-03-2015, 10:58 PM
Harvest: Considering I am studying phytotherapy it would be very useful to have a 50% chance of getting all the plant material I use back.
And the amount of fruit I could eat! :L

Or;

Water/volt/flame absorb: Imagine just being able to have a shower, jump in a fire or put a phone charger in your mouth and be healed of sickness. (Don't actually jump in fires or play with electricity, please) :')

Love,
      Porygon ~ <3

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pokemon Colors smoakdragon 3 170 03-22-2017, 08:08 AM
Last Post by Miles Prower
  If you could change anything about Pokémon, what would it be? Zueq 3 159 03-14-2017, 01:09 PM
Last Post by Miles Prower
  Pokemon: I Choose You! Movie 2017 (Trailer) Zueq 9 320 03-05-2017, 03:10 AM
Last Post by smoakdragon
  talking pokemon medicham 12 910 03-04-2017, 01:24 AM
Last Post by NegativeVibe