Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Pokemon Characters that Should be in the Anime
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Pokemon Characters that Should be in the Anime
✯Ho-OhLugia✯
Angels of Truth and Ideals

PokéDollars: ₪2
Registered
06-21-2014, 05:03 PM
There are some Pokemon characters that haven't been in the anime, that really should. For example, Silver, Brendan (Ruby), Lucas (Diamond) or Ethan (Gold, even though he was in the Legend of Thunder as Jimmy).

So, what do you think?

[Image: D5Ctidw.jpg]
We are ✯Ho-OhLugia✯, Twin heroes of Truth and Ideals.
Want to see great art? Any requests? Click this warp text to see it!
Bloom
*❀~Bloop Dee Woop~❀*

PokéDollars: ₪32.09
Registered
06-24-2014, 11:34 PM
It would be interesting to see Emerald in the anime, especially with RS remakes coming soon. Maybe they could do a special episode with the guy, since after all, not many people know him.

[Image: 200px-Emerald_Adventures.png]

He had his own manga series, but still is viewed as one of those under appreciated protagonists, similar to Yellow, who has also never appeared in the anime.

Both Emerald and Yellow also had interesting backstories and abilities that could be interesting to see. Emerald had a variety of gadgets, while Yellow could communicate with Pokemon via telepathy and share their feelings, similar to Anabel (Battle Tower Frontier Brain) in the anime. I doubt they would ever be in their own little series of shows, but it could be possible to see them in some kind of special similar to those random episodes in the series when the story is put on hold and the focus is on another character for change.

[Image: dA219Lb.gif]
caramel
Junior Trainer

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
06-29-2014, 02:50 PM
My favorite character, Silver. I'm sad he was never in the anime. Also, Factory Head Thorton.
✯Ho-OhLugia✯
Angels of Truth and Ideals

PokéDollars: ₪2
Registered
06-29-2014, 04:14 PM (This post was last modified: 06-29-2014, 04:16 PM by ✯Ho-OhLugia✯.)
Hey, Silver and N are my top most favourite characters too! I'm glad N was in the anime, but I'm disappointed that Silver only got a very brief cameo appearance (just a picture of him) in the Legend of Thunder opening, A New Oath.

This may be off topic, but I wish some episodes will focus on some of the Pokedex Holders or other characters like N, Gym Leaders, e.c.t and not just Ash (although I really do like Ash).

I'm also sad that Yellow and Emerald don't appear in the games or anime, although they really are super main characters with manga based on them.

[Image: D5Ctidw.jpg]
We are ✯Ho-OhLugia✯, Twin heroes of Truth and Ideals.
Want to see great art? Any requests? Click this warp text to see it!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pokemon headcanons? L6l9 0 353 11-03-2017, 04:58 PM
Last Post by L6l9
  Pokemon Colors smoakdragon 4 693 10-30-2017, 04:38 PM
Last Post by L6l9
  If you could change anything about Pokémon, what would it be? Zueq 3 685 03-14-2017, 01:09 PM
Last Post by Miles Prower
  Pokemon: I Choose You! Movie 2017 (Trailer) Zueq 9 1,040 03-05-2017, 03:10 AM
Last Post by smoakdragon