Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon discussions, to Pokkén Tournament speculations, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Pokemon Nightmares
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Pokemon Nightmares
Bloom
*❀~Bloop Dee Woop~❀*

PokéDollars: ₪32.09
Registered
06-23-2015, 08:11 PM
Many of us have dreamed about Pokemon before, but have you ever had nightmares about Pokemon? Certainly some Pokemon look much more frightening than others, take Giratina for example. It has two formes, one with tentacle spikes protruding out of its spine and the other with six stumpy legs. Both have a shield like face and a creepy demeanor. Other Pokemon like Jynx, Gengar, Banette, Dusknoir, Hypno, and Galvantula might also be kind of freaky to see in real life, so seeing them in a nightmare would be rather unsettling.

[Image: dA219Lb.gif]
✯Ho-OhLugia✯
Angels of Truth and Ideals

PokéDollars: ₪2
Registered
06-24-2015, 05:33 AM
This counts as a nightmare: I was in EB Games and the store manager wouldn't let me but the new Pokemon cards for no reason.

Shall I be real? I once had a nightmare that I met a Dusknoir, and due to my Pokemon fascination, I wanted to be friends with it and I asked "Hello lovely Dusknoir! Do you want to be my friend?" And as if I hadn't spoken, it grabbed me and sucked me into the void in its belly. And that's where I woke up. I had several other nightmares, but this is the only one I can remember at the moment.

[Image: D5Ctidw.jpg]
We are ✯Ho-OhLugia✯, Twin heroes of Truth and Ideals.
Want to see great art? Any requests? Click this warp text to see it!
medicham
妖怪 (Yōkai)

PokéDollars: ₪2
Registered
06-30-2015, 05:26 PM
as well all know by now, they are called pocket monsters (although i like to think of them as youkai.), i've never had a pokemon nightmare, but i do go around causing some. they're pretty yummy

|ASB Profile|                              |Sprite Shop|                                                |RP Trainer Card|

[Image: gengarsig_zpsce68b465.jpg]
charmander
Junior Trainer

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
03-31-2016, 10:56 PM
I had a dream one time, I was thrown into the pokemon stadium game and I had no pokemon by my side and I had a lugia and ho-ho trying to fight me

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pokemon Colors smoakdragon 3 173 03-22-2017, 08:08 AM
Last Post by Miles Prower
  If you could change anything about Pokémon, what would it be? Zueq 3 161 03-14-2017, 01:09 PM
Last Post by Miles Prower
  Pokemon: I Choose You! Movie 2017 (Trailer) Zueq 9 324 03-05-2017, 03:10 AM
Last Post by smoakdragon
  talking pokemon medicham 12 911 03-04-2017, 01:24 AM
Last Post by NegativeVibe