Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Power Gems Saga [7/5/2012]
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Power Gems Saga [7/5/2012]
Felix
Chosen of the Power Gems

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
06-30-2012, 11:45 PM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2012, 07:22 PM by Felix.)
About Me and Project Power Gems
Spoiler:
I'm going to make this as a thread for my project that I was working on with some of my online friends. However, they slowly stop getting online. So, I’m going do this project with some of members on Pok’esun and ninJAS going to help me with it.

My friend and I was roleplaying the story with our characters. After the role-play get a bit long, I started to rewrite in a more like a story and post in on DA. However, it didn’t work since all my online friend stop getting online. The only online friend that still getting on is Rikku Takanashi that invites me to Pok’esun.

My goal for this project is to make an awesome series of stories with some of the Pok’esun members and some of my watcher on DA to join Pok’esun.

Looking for Members
Spoiler:

Helping Members
Spoiler:
Felix
ninJAS
Rikku Takanashi

Rules and Guide Lines
Spoiler:
  1. When posting, let others post before you post again.

Example:
    -------1st
    Felix
    Rikku Takanashi
    ninJAS
    -------2nd
    Rikku Takanashi
    Felix
    ninJAS
    -------3rd
    Rikku Takanashi
    ninJAS
    Felix

This way, people can keep up and don't get left behind. If you post out of turn, ninJAS going to delete your post.

2. When doing a romance part, sexual intercourse isn’t allow.
    What’s allowed are kissing, snuggling, cuddling, and etc. So, anything allowed, just not a sexual intercourse scenes.

Also, if there about to be sexual intercourse scenes. I will Fade to Black and got to we'll go to another scene.

However, if you keep going. I'll get ninJAS to delete your post and I'll kicked you out of my project. Also, I'll get Zueq to warn or banned you.

3. No killing characters unless the creator of the character and I agree with the killing. Believe me, I rarely agree on scene killing.

Also, if there about to be Killing scenes. I will Fade to Black and got to we'll go to another scene. Because, I don't like gore and a lot of blood.

4. No Mary Sue, meaning no A character classified as unrealistic and / or perfect.

5. The only curse words that is allowed is "damn" and "hell."

To wrapped all the rules up. I want the Power Gems be PG-13 or lower.

Blog for the Power Gems Saga

Stories In The Planing Staged
Spoiler:
Unfaithful Destiny
Felix and Rikku Takanashi

Stories In The Works
Spoiler:
Unfaithful Destiny
Felix and Rikku Takanashi

Stories On Hold
Spoiler:

Rewriting
Spoiler:

Felix
Chosen of the Power Gems

Registered
07-05-2012, 01:22 PM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2012, 07:21 PM by Felix.)
Finish Story and Chapters

Spoiler:
Felix
Chosen of the Power Gems

Registered
07-09-2012, 07:18 PM
Please don't post yet.