Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon discussions, to Pokkén Tournament speculations, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Prepare To Be Wisped Away!
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Prepare To Be Wisped Away!
WispedAway
Your Local Wisp ♥

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
07-31-2015, 01:50 PM (This post was last modified: 07-31-2015, 01:50 PM by WispedAway.)
Hey there! Just thought I'd introduce myself here on PokeSun. I was planning to do this quite some time ago but I've been really busy getting ready for the school season (woo! I actually love school cx). But today I've found time and thought I'd give myself a small introduction, because why not?

Me

Well, as you can tell... this is going to be about me and really my personal life/things you should know! First off, my name is Ethan Smile
Yeah, not a very unique name (especially here), but that's what it is and I plan to put some good reputation on this name c: I live in actually two places (alternating every other year). I either live with my mum (yes, mum) in the US with my little sister and brother or I can be found living in Canada with my dad and his wife cx. Either place, I always bring my cat! I love cats so much haha.

Anywho, I've always planned to go to school to get into business but I'm not shy of pursuing other interests of mine. Those can include web development and art. I find web development to be pretty fun, though some may say it's nerdy/difficult. I also enjoy relaxing and drawing/painting/digital art. My mum is an art teacher and really, I think I've gotten all my talents related to art from her 100%.

Anyways, enough about me and on to the Pokemon part!

Pokemon

I really started to play Pokemon back in 2005, I was around 6 years old and started with the trading card game. It was fun, at recess sitting down and playing with friends. That lasted about 2 years. I then got my hands on a DS (Was the cool kid of course) and was able to play the old gameboy versions that we had around and then started getting into Diamond/Pearl and fell in love with what is now my favorite Pokemon, Glameow. Yeah, weird choice I know. Horrible for battling, but I just love the role of it. A cat (a pretty stuck up cat if I do say). After getting into all the games I started going competitive and had my jab at that (not my favorite out of all things). 

But then at the age of around 11-12,  I started bringing game aspects into coding and started creating my own RPGs. It was fun, because I got to choose how the story went. What you could do. Etc. I also got to bring my pixel art into it when it came to parts where characters spoke, battle, and all that fun stuff.

Though I'm not a huge player of Pokemon these days, I do definitely enjoy it still!

Anyways, that pretty much sums me up cx. If you'd like to know more about me, feel free to ask! I'm pretty busy, but always find time to enjoy looking/browsing these amazing forums c:

Sorry for a long intro, couldn't resist cx

Merida Wrote:"Some say our destiny is tied to the land, as much a part of us as we are of it. Others say fate is woven together like a cloth, so that one's destiny intertwines with many others. It's the one thing we search for, or fight to change. Some never find it. But there are some who are led."
Miles Prower
The Blonde Brainiac

PokéDollars: ₪1,035.48
Registered
07-31-2015, 02:03 PM
Welcome to PokeSun forums. Have fun, read the rules and enjoy your stay.

Don't forget to make some friends and be active!

| My Ask Thread | 3DS FC: 4055-4094-4151 |

"Smarter than the average Lisa."
(07-03-2013, 07:37 PM)Skye Wrote: You requesting it for free is like walking into a video game store and asking for a free copy of Duke Nukem Forever because it sucked.
49 66 20 79 6f 75 20 63 61 6e 20 72 65 61 64 20 74 68 69 73 2c 20 79 6f 75 27 72 65 20 61 6c 6d 6f 73 74 20 61 73 20 73 6d 61 72 74 20 61 73 20 6d 65 21 20
✯Ho-OhLugia✯
Angels of Truth and Ideals

PokéDollars: ₪2
Registered
07-31-2015, 02:46 PM
Hey! Good to know someone is good at art like me! I look forward to seeing you on here, and I hope to see your artworks in the gallery! Meow!

Enjoy your stay here!

[Image: D5Ctidw.jpg]
We are ✯Ho-OhLugia✯, Twin heroes of Truth and Ideals.
Want to see great art? Any requests? Click this warp text to see it!
Zueq
Ba-Zueq-A~♫♩♬

PokéDollars: ₪3,937.43
Founder and Administrator
08-01-2015, 06:01 PM
Welcome to PokéSun, @WispedAway! I feel like I know you... somehow... Lol... From somewhere... on the internet. Lol.

But anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay here!
ninJAS
It's Commander Tresdin to you.

PokéDollars: ₪532.64
Registered
08-01-2015, 06:10 PM
Well that was quite the introduction!

We are always happy to get new members, even ones who make intro threads a month after they sign up Wink , so I'm sure you will fell right at home here, if you haven't already.

So you actually create your own RPG's huh? Is there a specific program/application you prefer using? I play quite a bit on Steam, mostly Counter Strike and Lego Worlds xD, and I know that I have looked at RPG Maker VX Ace a couple of times just because I think it looks really interesting...and as you said it is a lot of fun when you can control the story. Only thing keeping me from going ahead and getting it is that STEEP $70 price O_o

[Image: 29pt9mp.jpg]

Thanks to Rouge007 for my lovely Tresdin Avatar and Signature ^^
xKiYoMiNaTiONx
Cosplayer

PokéDollars: ₪817.69
Super Moderators
08-02-2015, 10:12 AM
Hello and Welcome to PokeSun! I hope you really enjoy yourself here! It's cool you're into web design as well Smile
WispedAway
Your Local Wisp ♥

Registered
08-02-2015, 10:15 AM (This post was last modified: 08-02-2015, 10:16 AM by WispedAway.)
(07-31-2015, 02:03 PM)Miles Prower Wrote: Welcome to PokeSun forums. Have fun, read the rules and enjoy your stay.

Don't forget to make some friends and be active!
Why thank you for the welcome! I do surely plan to abide by the rules. Also, I'll try my best to stay active (but as said, school starting soon)!!!

(07-31-2015, 02:46 PM)✯Ho-OhLugia✯ Wrote: Hey! Good to know someone is good at art like me! I look forward to seeing you on here, and I hope to see your artworks in the gallery! Meow!

Enjoy your stay here!
I'll try to get some of my graphics up as a showcase soon! And I already love it here!

(08-01-2015, 06:01 PM)Zueq Wrote: Welcome to PokéSun, @WispedAway! I feel like I know you... somehow... Lol... From somewhere... on the internet. Lol.

But anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay here!
Sadly, I am not aware of who you are :c Thank you for the welcome though!

(08-01-2015, 06:10 PM)ninJAS Wrote: Well that was quite the introduction!

We are always happy to get new members, even ones who make intro threads a month after they sign up Wink , so I'm sure you will fell right at home here, if you haven't already.

So you actually create your own RPG's huh? Is there a specific program/application you prefer using? I play quite a bit on Steam, mostly Counter Strike and Lego Worlds xD, and I know that I have looked at RPG Maker VX Ace a couple of times just because I think it looks really interesting...and as you said it is a lot of fun when you can control the story. Only thing keeping me from going ahead and getting it is that STEEP $70 price O_o
I do feel at home, I was welcomed with open arms and that is amazing!!

Also, I actually do make my own RPGs. I mainly use 2 programs when it comes to them. I either use, as you said, RPG Maker VX Ace (was costly, but worth it), or I use Unity. If you really want to go into making stuff like that, I'd start with Unity (I did!).

xKiYoMiNaTiONx Wrote:Hello and Welcome to PokeSun! I hope you really enjoy yourself here! It's cool you're into web design as well Smile
Why thank you for the welcome! Web design is actually really fun c:

Merida Wrote:"Some say our destiny is tied to the land, as much a part of us as we are of it. Others say fate is woven together like a cloth, so that one's destiny intertwines with many others. It's the one thing we search for, or fight to change. Some never find it. But there are some who are led."
ninJAS

Registered
08-02-2015, 10:28 PM
Oh nice! Have you actually made any of your RPG's public? If you I would love to try one out!

I'm a sucker for anything even remotely close to Fire Emblem/Golden Sun or any other RPG really >.>

Unity huh? Don't think I have seen or read about that one. How much does it cost?

WispedAway
Your Local Wisp ♥

Registered
08-02-2015, 10:50 PM
(08-02-2015, 10:28 PM)ninJAS Wrote: Oh nice! Have you actually made any of your RPG's public? If you I would love to try one out!

I'm a sucker for anything even remotely close to Fire Emblem/Golden Sun or any other RPG really >.>

Unity huh? Don't think I have seen or read about that one. How much does it cost?

I'll try to import one of them to my website so you're able to play it through there (may take time, but shouldn't be too much of a hassle).

Also, Unity 3D comes in personal and business. Personal is free of charge while business does have a fee.

ninJAS

Registered
08-02-2015, 10:55 PM
That would be sweet! Just let me know if/when you are able to get it up and I will give it a try ^^

I might have to check out Unity since it is free...had no idea it even existed xD thanks for the info!