Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Randomized Leaf Green Nuzlocke
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Randomized Leaf Green Nuzlocke
smoakdragon
$ money cat $

PokéDollars: ₪1,043.04
Registered
03-10-2017, 07:17 PM
OMG you're getting so far! This Nuzlocke has officially convinced me to do one of my own. Smile Maybe I'll even post it here since I'm on spring break and have a week of free time, but I feel like I'd abandon it as soon as school starts back up... So I'll do a one week Nuzlocke challenge. XD

I think I'd also have to look up rules to Nuzlockes because I only vaguely know a few. Tongue

It's really impressive that you've only lost one Pokemon so far, poor little Raijin ;_;, and you have a lot of other good options just in case! (Also maybe if I watch more Dota videos I'll understand all your references XD)

[Image: t8q1bp.png]

Credits to Ajax for my signature!
ninJAS
It's Commander Tresdin to you.

PokéDollars: ₪558.71
Registered
03-10-2017, 08:48 PM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2017, 08:49 PM by ninJAS.)
Glad you are enjoying it so far @smoakdragon and you totally should try one yourself!

Even if you only have a week to play one it would give you a better idea of what to expect when you actually do a full fledged challenge! As far as rules go I posted the main important ones in my very first post but there are plenty of optional rules as well. You can just search for Nuzlocke Rules and get a full page of them that you can pick and choose from ^^

Well that is in part of good fortune so far on my part and making sure not to be underleveled. Generally the only time you lose a Pokemon in a Nuzlocke is when they aren't trained up enough, you don't play safe enough, or you get a poorly timed crit.

My one word of advice for you is don't be stingy with your potions and ALWAYS think the next attack will crit. Don't risk anything unless you absolutely have to.

Also, you will grow to hate Wynaut/Wobbuffet in Gen 3 and on because they will destroy something if you aren't extremely careful since you can't get away haha

[Image: 29pt9mp.jpg]

Thanks to Rouge007 for my lovely Tresdin Avatar and Signature ^^
ninJAS

Registered
03-15-2017, 10:08 PM (This post was last modified: 03-17-2017, 09:24 AM by ninJAS.)
Sooooooooo another late update >.> I made this one count though! BIG update so I'm sorry ahead of time for the flood of images and lack of detail because I'm just trying to get this posted xD

Starting off the update with a few evolutions and encounters!

Spoiler:
[Image: 2pzmmqd.png]
[Image: 10374i8.png]
[Image: 10374i8.png] Route 12
[Image: 3313ddt.png] Route 7
[Image: zivtrq.png] Rooftop in Celadon. Turns out it stayed an Eevee so I can't use this encounter -_-
[Image: 2mhim48.png] Route 16
[Image: wrewdj.png] Route 13

First bit of actual story here. I made my way through Rock Tunnel, healed up in Lavender Town, then heading into the Pokemon Tower to battle Legacy!

Spoiler:
[Image: dqpzya.png]
[Image: 2rr14i9.png]
[Image: i2ugc0.png]
[Image: 2a9pnit.png]
[Image: b5gxtu.png]
[Image: b4e1x0.png]

I also figured out that because I don't have the National Dex yet that only 1st gen Pokemon can evolve...this Randomized file sucks -_-

Spoiler:
[Image: 2elh1z8.png]
SADFACE

With my heart now filled with sadness over the fact that Bane will not evolve until post game and my Morde is stuck a Golbat forever I went ahead and battled Erika....only to come to the realization that my team is completely bodied by Water/Psychic types. Just like the Slowbro she conveniently had -_-

Spoiler:
[Image: 23hxgzt.png]
[Image: 2eygx9d.png]
[Image: 30jr0wo.png]
[Image: 33eu91x.png]
[Image: ndscat.png]

DEATHS! ;_; and near deaths.....

Spoiler:
[Image: 2u4rg61.png]
[Image: 16ht7yc.png]
[Image: 23kbsbk.png]
[Image: 25s4fa8.png]
[Image: sbizwo.png]

Up next I cleared out the Rocket Game Corner

Spoiler:
[Image: b8p6l2.png]
[Image: 2hrzic4.png]
[Image: 2d7esxv.png]

A few more encounters and evolutions!

Spoiler:
[Image: 161x26a.png] Pokemon Tower
[Image: 309681j.png] Route 19
[Image: 2qw1uew.png] Safari Zone
[Image: whzl11.png] Route 15
[Image: ja8l5t.png]
[Image: 2je4fud.png]
[Image: 33epvmh.png]
[Image: vfh8h.png]

Next task at hand is to clear out Silph Co! Legacy included! (Idk how but I missed a few of his Pokemon...)

Spoiler:
[Image: 1zozz9c.png]
[Image: 11udfrq.png]
[Image: 28ssqjs.png]
[Image: 27zg41w.png] How come his starter can reach its final evo but mine can't? ;_;
[Image: 6nw87l.png]

Spoiler:
[Image: 2mmvayw.png] Lapras didn't randomize either so I can't use her :/

With Legacy out of the way and a new Lapras in the box I can never use next up comes Giovanni!

Spoiler:
[Image: 34rgehs.png]
[Image: 15wmnmc.png]
[Image: 9qkx88.png]
[Image: jttjb4.png]
[Image: 28jv6go.png]
[Image: wjj5li.png]
[Image: syuxdg.png]

Got my Master Ball and I am FINALLY done with this super picture heavy, terribly written, lack of actually quality update >.< HOPEFULLY I will update this again in the next couple of days.

Rouge007
Ask me about my Guzma

PokéDollars: ₪652.69
Registered
03-17-2017, 01:57 PM
So much death ;_; but I am loving all the names!!! Also the evolution thing stinks.

[Image: 33a8c9u.jpg]
thank you @smoakdragon for the sig!
ninJAS

Registered
03-17-2017, 02:39 PM (This post was last modified: 03-17-2017, 02:39 PM by ninJAS.)
There is usually a lot more death than this haha

So since you are my Dota accomplice have you figured out where each name is from? Smile

@Rouge007

Rouge007
Ask me about my Guzma

PokéDollars: ₪652.69
Registered
04-04-2017, 10:57 AM
@ninJAS I didn't notice my notification for this apparently. xD Sorry!

I knew most of them! Be proud!
Tresdin - LC
Xin -Ember Spirit
Nyx - Obviously Nyx Assassin
Bane- well its Bane
Nevermore - Shadow Fiend

I was looking at names for my horses in BoTW so I got to know more of them. I didn't know Morde, Raijin (but now it makes sense literally rai = thunder, jin = person or in this case man) and Stonebreak

[Image: 33a8c9u.jpg]
thank you @smoakdragon for the sig!
ninJAS

Registered
04-05-2017, 10:33 AM (This post was last modified: 04-05-2017, 10:33 AM by ninJAS.)
You know a little bit of the lore at least xP some of them are more obscure and you have to dig for them a little more haha

Morde = the species of bat that Batrider uses.
Raijin = name of the Storm Celestial that fused with the elementalist Thunderkeg to form Storm Spirit.
Stonebreak = Ogre Magi's last name...his first name is Aggron so that would have been funny too HeHe! Since Ogre and slowpoke are both a little slow but have crazy powers I figured it fit

I really need to update this and will try to soon :/ just been really busy with the house remodel...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Great Nuzlocke Challenge Legacy 1 216 01-24-2016, 09:08 AM
Last Post by ninJAS
  ORAS Nuzlocke ? DerpyDerp 1 387 12-11-2014, 02:25 AM
Last Post by smoakdragon
  Leaf Green Nuzlocke cinnamin 11 1,432 04-30-2013, 02:44 PM
Last Post by royalsword11
  Pokemon Emerald Randomizer Nuzlocke Rhapsody 14 2,783 04-22-2013, 08:41 AM
Last Post by Rhapsody